Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,484 members, 7,881,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:28 AM

Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette (54854 Views)

IPOB Killed Chike, Akunyili's Husband — Uche Mefor / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by Bolaji26(m): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
Taliban of the igbo land

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by oilyngbati(m): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
Where’s that brainless demonic Ipob bingo called ‘Igboid’ ? The fool always claim to be an Igbo defender, but supports a terrorist organization like Ipob/ESN unknown gunmen, whose aim is to destroy the Igboland he so claimed to be defending, all because of his misplaced hatred for Buhari and fulani. When Governor Hope Uzodinma invited the army to flush these terrorists Ipob out, he was among the Ipob bingos hating on the governor. Now e don reach him Anambra state. I Dey laugh

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by mandax: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sleekfingers:

How did they know that , it was the herders? Any eye witness? The eye witness should come out with ample evidence. ....and if it is true, the police should parade them on national tv stations, ask them questions publicly, we need to know why they killed Mr Akunyili.....

This shit is getting too much......

How did people like you know that IPOB was behind the killings of Igbos in the east?

Sleek fingers. Your moniker sounds apt.
Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by wizseller: 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
Is it not a shame that for many months, FG will decide to name agents of state sponsored terror unknown gun men

Who is deceiving who?

The powers that be in Abuja know all those who are sponsoring terror in the land but since they are complicit, they label terrorist bandits and call others UGM

God will expose all of them in due time

tutudesz:
So he was killed by UGM undecided
unfortunately thanks to some foolish idiots, UGM is now used to describe every killing in South East.
Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by Horlufemi(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
Some say Murdered, Relative say na IPOB, Newspaper say na Herdsmen, everyone believed what they wanted to believe. But the man was still murdered

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by Myhusband(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
kill your kinsmen while you pinned it on others, na una sabi. once my Yoruba people aren't included in this killing madness I give no damn

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by engrfaruq(m): 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
As I can see in this picture, the man was killed in the midst of a lot of Igbo people. So, I don't know how possible it is, for herdsmen to summon the courage to go to a place like market square and murder a prominent man right in front of his kinsmen.

7 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by Guestlander: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
mandax:

When will propagandists name IPOB/ESN as the killer?

The international intelligence agencies of the developed countries had warned that ISWAP/Boko Haram terrorists had infiltrated all parts of Nigeria in their Jihad.

These ISWAP/Boko Haram fighters have been killing Igbo people in the east while propagandists for Islamic Republic of Nigeria brand IPOB/ESN as the killers. After every killing, armed forces of Nigeria are rushed into the killing point in pretense of chasing the alleged IPOB killers. The armed forces come in and kill more Igbos. How to fight a Jihad using government forces and terrorists.

Worst, many feeble minded Igbos succumb to the propagandists efforts.
They can’t ask: how could IPOB/ESN be killing Igbos they want to liberate from Jihadists of Nigeria?

You are lying to yourself.
Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by Yoighaman(m): 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
This is so sad. May God grant him eternal rest.
Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by Edusouls(m): 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
Na ipob kill am

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by Sleekfingers: 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
Goldencheese:
So this guy was killed by Fulani herdsmen? But why did they pin it on unknown gun men initially?

There is no concrete evidence, if it was the herders, ipob/Esn or unknown gunmen that killed him....it is still mere speculations.....

The police should do their work, to unravel what really transpired.......

I don't trust all these useless journalists, bloggers and some clowns, who just sit somewhere in a dilapidated buildings , and be spreading fake news

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by Petacephas: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
This can never be ipob. Its the wicked jihadists. These monsters will never go unpunished. Whoever had a hand in this will have worse to contend with.
Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by engrfaruq(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
DrChukki:
We know it's Herdsmen that killed him...

I don't need a prophet to convince me

Really? So herdsmen now have the impetus to come to that busy area like market square and kill prominent Igbo man right in front of his kinsmen huh?

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by mandax: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
oilyngbati:
Where’s that brainless demonic Ipob bingo called ‘Igboid’ ? The fool always claim to be an Igbo defender, but supports a terrorist organization like Ipob/ESN unknown gunmen, whose aim is to destroy the Igboland he so claimed to be defending, all because of his misplaced hatred for Buhari and fulani. When Governor Hope Uzodinma invited the army to flush these terrorists Ipob out, he was among the Ipob bingos hating on the governor. Now e don reach him Anambra state. I Dey laugh

Another parasite of one Islamic Republic of Nigeria spotted.

You entertain yourself with your make-belief.

IPOB killing Igbos? For what?
Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by igbowoman: 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
What a useless country
Everything ends in speculations but the man is dead.
No investigations
No forensics
Nothing
Useless place with useless leaders
Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by Iliya1520: 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
Which kind unacceptable news is this one? Sheby no be u talked say, "u have chased herder out of your land"? Which herder again now, guy na ipob don killed him, don't blame herder again.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by millionboi(m): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
zeeace:
Igbos did it. It's very obvious. Morons
what did he do to ipob

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by Freelancerx: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
This country is a nonsense place
Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by cmecproblem(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
I've seen the video he was killed in a busy environment, with buildings around. I thought herdsmen operate in the bush and highways?
This is so sad.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by mandax: 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
millionboi:
what did he do to ipob

Ask the propagandists for Islamic Republic of Nigeria once again.

Their ISWAP and Boko Haram and armed herdsmen combi have been on the beat in the east of Nigeria.
Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by mu2sa2: 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
Let's pray for igboland that may God protect igbos from the igbo.
Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by Sleekfingers: 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
mandax:

How did people like you know that IPOB was behind the killings of Igbos in the east?

Sleek fingers. Your moniker sounds apt.

So na people from sokoto or lagos dey burn police stations, killing the police and setting prisoners free abi?

All I am saying is , the police should do their bleeding work......and anybody found wanting should be dealt with........

And lastly , ipob are a terrorist group , disturbing the peace of the southeast.......do you think , those sitting at home on Monday in the southeast are happy or want to? Most of them are obeying the sit at home order, because they are scared of Ipob.......Ipob hands ain't clean, and they have been causing lots of civil unrest in the southeast......

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by kay29000(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
millionboi:
what did he do to ipob

They probably thought he was a politician. He drives a big Prado jeep like the type senators ride in. May his soul rest in peace. This is so sad.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by Sunday2021: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
Those ipob terrorists were released from prison, now they went on a revenge mission.
You guys can only decieve your foolish ipob followers.
Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by kay29000(m): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
cmecproblem:
I've seen the video he was killed in a busy environment, with buildings around. I thought herdsmen operate in the bush and highways?
This is so sad.

Please can you give me a link to the video.
Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by aikyg(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
If you believe that this man was killed by herdsmen, then you are a phool with an F instead of PH.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by charixel: 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
alsudan:
That Job had Fulani herdsmen written all over it, but the Nigerian Government found a way to exonerate their Terrorists who they call Bandits and Hang it on IPOB who they call Terrorists.

That's just it but the ones that are supposed to protect their own end up selling them out.
Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by Teejay13(m): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
This is disheartening
Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by AfroKnight: 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
Why does police keep ignoring these killer herdsmen?
Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by baby124: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
Investigate thoroughly and jail all those who will benefit from his death at work. He has a big position and obviously money. This was an assasination based on greed.
Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by DOTian: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
oilyngbati:
Spoken like an ijiot on steroids as usual..
Fulani slaves..
Re: Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette by Sunday2021: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
millionboi:
what did he do to ipob
the criminals that were released by ipob in Imo prison, some of them are among the criminals jailed by Akunyili now they went for a revenge mission.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament / Governor Dankwambo Condemns BBNaija: See The Reply He Got

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.