Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,641 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

Free Two Months Automation Training Coming Up On 18/10/2021 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Two Months Automation Training Coming Up On 18/10/2021 (259 Views)

Please Help Two Months After Employment Letter / How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months / Heavy Duty Class A Truck Driver Training Coming Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Two Months Automation Training Coming Up On 18/10/2021 by mmpharrison: 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
Aim: To ginger us in reducing the 95% Aliens in the Nigeria Automation Jon Space
There are many Programming Languages used to program the modern PLCs, RTU & DCS Modules, deployed for Industrial Process Automation, Home Automation, Hotel Automation Industrial Internet of Things IIoT.
These Languages are:
1. Ladder Logic: most common with most Pro than Cons
2. Function block: mostly deployed for DCS modules
3. Statement List STL: very popular but with more Cons than Pros in terms of availability of coders.
4. Function Graph: not too popular also with more Cons than Pros in terms of availability of coders
5. Python: Though limited to PLCNext Modules is also coming into into the market
Ladder Logic, As one of the many different types of programming methods in the industry today, it is important to understand ladder logic for it opens your eyes to the world of Automation.
Automation is now
Automation is tomorrow
Automation is the future
Learn Ladder Logic Free and you will never regret you did.
Materials needed
1. A laptop 4GB RAM OK but if you will join the TIA class you need minimum of 8GB RAM
2. An Internet connectivity
The Programs to learns are:
1. Delta PLC Programming DVP-Series
2. Mitsubishi PLC Programming FX-Series With Simulator
3. AB PLC Programming with ProSimII Simulator
4. SIEMENS TIA PLC Programming with Ladder Simulator for easy debugging
All Softwares and Simulators are completely Free
Who can Attend: Mechatronis, Electrical( Instrumentation, Power, telecom etc), Mechanical(for electro-pnuematic and electro-hydraulics)
My Name Okonkwo Ndubuisi Harrison
I have my Rules
thanks
Re: Free Two Months Automation Training Coming Up On 18/10/2021 by stancod(m): 10:23am On Oct 27, 2021
mmpharrison:
Aim: To ginger us in reducing the 95% Aliens in the Nigeria Automation Jon Space
There are many Programming Languages used to program the modern PLCs, RTU & DCS Modules, deployed for Industrial Process Automation, Home Automation, Hotel Automation Industrial Internet of Things IIoT.
These Languages are:
1. Ladder Logic: most common with most Pro than Cons
2. Function block: mostly deployed for DCS modules
3. Statement List STL: very popular but with more Cons than Pros in terms of availability of coders.
4. Function Graph: not too popular also with more Cons than Pros in terms of availability of coders
5. Python: Though limited to PLCNext Modules is also coming into into the market
Ladder Logic, As one of the many different types of programming methods in the industry today, it is important to understand ladder logic for it opens your eyes to the world of Automation.
Automation is now
Automation is tomorrow
Automation is the future
Learn Ladder Logic Free and you will never regret you did.
Materials needed
1. A laptop 4GB RAM OK but if you will join the TIA class you need minimum of 8GB RAM
2. An Internet connectivity
The Programs to learns are:
1. Delta PLC Programming DVP-Series
2. Mitsubishi PLC Programming FX-Series With Simulator
3. AB PLC Programming with ProSimII Simulator
4. SIEMENS TIA PLC Programming with Ladder Simulator for easy debugging
All Softwares and Simulators are completely Free
Who can Attend: Mechatronis, Electrical( Instrumentation, Power, telecom etc), Mechanical(for electro-pnuematic and electro-hydraulics)
My Name Okonkwo Ndubuisi Harrison
I have my Rules
thanks
pls is the line on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 20 Thousand And Above With Your Smartphone / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy Hospital Adminstrator / How To Write Job Winning Cvs| Hrs Secrets You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.