Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:01 PM

Why Do Ladies Hate This Question? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Ladies Hate This Question? (910 Views)

"Wetin You Born" Why people always ask woman this question / The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question / Why Do Women Hate This Wonderful Thing Yet Do With It In Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Hate This Question? by lajid: 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sorry but I want to ask the ladies this question.

So I figured ladies hate this question and I’ll like to know why.

A lot of ladies hate the question “Are you in a relationship”.

Any particular reason for this? For starters, I’ve never asked this question. Never been in a relationship but just something I noticed from social media profiles of some ladies.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate This Question? by Bola146(f): 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate This Question? by mardis: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
How many ladies have you asked before arriving at this conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate This Question? by Boss13: 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
I don't think you need to ask a woman such question especially a single woman. If you're interested in her, say it and mean it.

A woman will make room for you if she is interested in you else you will inform you of her relationship status. This also includes married women. However, as a man, if she agrees to be in a relationship with you, then you must set ground rules
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate This Question? by lajid: 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
mardis:
How many ladies have you asked before arriving at this conclusion?

Like I said, I’ve never asked. I only saw it from the WhatsApp status of like 3 ladies. Nothing serious, I’m only asking for the fun of it.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate This Question? by socialmediaman: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ladies in Nigeria you mean? Because many ladies abroad will simply tell you yes or no and ask why you wanted to know

One of the reasons is because we answer questions with questions in Nigeria. There are many bullets flying around so we want to know which one to dodge. Another reason is they want to know first if you’re interested, so they can change status to single. We lie a lot in Nigeria and we learnt it from childhood when our parents used to tell us to tell visitors they were not around or sleeping

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate This Question? by lajid: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
socialmediaman:
Ladies in Nigeria you mean? Because many ladies abroad will simply tell you yes or no and ask why you wanted to know

One of the reasons is because we answer questions with questions in Nigeria. There are many bullets flying around so we want to know which one to dodge. Another reason is they want to know first if you’re interested, so they can change status to single. We lie a lot on Nigeria and we learnt it since childhood when our parents told us to tell visitors they were not around or sleeping

The bolded got me laughing grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate This Question? by habsydiamond(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
It's like asking a landlord do you have a room to rent out... Most girl no dey get boyfriend ooo.. Some will be shuttling five to six guys and u a new guy ask she will say she doesn't have a boy friend. That's their motto. It's after u have entered the relationship that u will know ur rivals.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate This Question? by habsydiamond(m): 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
socialmediaman:

One of the reasons is because we answer questions with questions in Nigeria. There are many bullets flying around so we want to know which one to dodge. Another reason is they want to know first if you’re interested, so they can change status to single. We lie a lot in Nigeria and we learnt it from childhood when our parents used to tell us to tell visitors they were not around or sleeping
that made me to remember when my mum told my brother to tell a visitor she was not around.. Do you know my brother said He said, my mummy said I should tell you she's not around... My mum flogged the hell out of his body that day

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate This Question? by lajid: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
habsydiamond:
It's like asking a landlord do you have a room to rent out... Most girl no dey get boyfriend ooo.. Some will be shuttling five to six guys and u a new guy ask she will say she doesn't have a boy friend. That's their motto. It's after u have entered the relationship that u will know ur rivals.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate This Question? by Winneygirl(f): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
I don't know which ladies you have been asking....
Unless you approach wrongly, that is a valid question.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate This Question? by Acidosis(m): 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
socialmediaman:

100%. Too many dishonest people in this country. Nigerians lie about everything, from relationship status, to business, age, etc.

(1) (Reply)

Relocation Sales/everything Must Go / Find Iya Ibeji A Job Plz / Dried Fish For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.