Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,475 members, 7,926,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:09 PM

This 'unique Business Model' Can 5X-10X your sales For Any Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This 'unique Business Model' Can 5X-10X your sales For Any Business (141 Views)

This Unique Business Model Can 5X-10X Your Sales For Any Business / This Business Model Can Make You A Millionaire / This Business Model Can Give You Your First 100,000 In 2020. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This 'unique Business Model' Can 5X-10X your sales For Any Business by Dopaminergic(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
If you sell clothes, bags, shoes, cars...no matter what you're selling and you've been selling alone...

Then you're leaving money on the table.

The economy is getting worse daily...and with how useless the naira has become...

It only makes sense that you find ways to increase your income.

How?

By increasing your distribution process.

If you've 150 followers on Instagram or 100 WhatsApp status views for example...

And you keep marketing only to them without looking for ways to market to more people...

You'll be out of business in no distant time.

This unique business model called affiliate marketing is about people helping you...

To promote whatever you're selling to their own WhatsApp list or whatever channel they want to use and in turn giving them commission for every sale they make.

Imagine 10 people...each having 100 WhatsApp status views promote your product for you?

That's 1000 people getting to see your product.

You see...

To make money you must learn to leverage on other people's resources.

This same unique business model can be applied to digital products as well...

Ebooks, courses etc.

This is where I belong...selling other people's digital products and in return getting mindblowing commissions from it.

I will be having a free MASTERCLASS this weekend on WhatsApp.

This class is for people looking to begin their journey on learning this unique business model called affiliate marketing.

Having held up to 7 editions till date training over 600 persons in the process.

I have decided to hold my 8th edition this coming weekend.

I only need 100 persons in this free MASTERCLASS after which no more.

No paid class whatsoever.

100 persons and no more.

Join now!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Business partnership for Importers & wholesalers / Euros Available For Sale / Tips To Overcome Your Employees Back Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.