Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Why Are Bbls And Other Cosmetic Procedures Okay But Skin Bleaching Isn’t? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Are Bbls And Other Cosmetic Procedures Okay But Skin Bleaching Isn’t? (154 Views)

I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Bbls And Other Cosmetic Procedures Okay But Skin Bleaching Isn’t? by neonbash0: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
I feel like the same logic for seeking them out applies to both, yet the response is different. I think they both should be frowned upon, barring some extreme deformity in the case of plastic surgery.
But Alot of people are openly celebrating cosmetic surgery (bbl, rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, liposuction, and other body modifications) but when it comes to skin lightening, they come out guns blazing.

I just want to know why any unnecessary and honestly self mutilating, self hating practice can be met positively compared to others.

Anyway thoughts

(1) (Reply)

Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Software Development: Which Should I Learn Firs / Netflix Hacked .full Video SQUID GAME / Obi Cubana Voted 2021 Man Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.