Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,323 members, 7,967,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:31 AM

Can WAEC Result Prevent Me From Graduating? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can WAEC Result Prevent Me From Graduating? (267 Views)

Bribe: Lecturer Threatens To Stop Me From Graduating / Unilorin Denies Over 350 Students From Graduating; 2 Attempted Suicide / How ASUU-LASU Chair Prevented Us From Graduating For Not Paying 50,000 Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can WAEC Result Prevent Me From Graduating? by Marv650(m): 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
Good evening everyone.

My sister gained admission to the Federal University of Oyè, where she's studying Mathematics. Prior to picking the institution we had limited options regarding course as she does not have Chemistry.
She gained admission and now in her final year. At no point did we pay anyone or lobby for her admission. She got it on merit and passed all screening.
They were informed last week that all of them without Chemistry in their WAEC will not graduate. Please is that possible? What can we do at this time? She's in her final year and very disturbed.

While I was in school, some had issues with their Jamb subject combination. I really don't remember how it was handled, but one thing I know is none of them failed to graduate.
Additionally, some were moved to her department from other departments. The institution herself gave them admission, even though they did not have Chemistry. Is it possible to prevent all of them from graduating?
Re: Can WAEC Result Prevent Me From Graduating? by Arewalegend: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
It's possible Nigerian universities are crazy .. I know of a girl who was withdrawn in 300 level because if ssce
Re: Can WAEC Result Prevent Me From Graduating? by illicit(m): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
She can register for NECO GCE now

It's on....

(1) (Reply)

Study In Canada, No TOEFL/IELTS, Low Tuition, Pay Tuition When You Get To Canada / Polytechnic Students In Fear As ASUP Issues Fresh Strike Threats To FG / BREAKING NEWS: NECO Releases 2021 Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.