Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,433 members, 7,968,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:27 PM

15-year-old Girl Who Was Kidnapped From Enugu Home Set To Wed In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15-year-old Girl Who Was Kidnapped From Enugu Home Set To Wed In Kaduna (547 Views)

How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters / 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK / Dipo Anisulowo's Family Home Set On Fire By Thugs Ahead Of Election.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15-year-old Girl Who Was Kidnapped From Enugu Home Set To Wed In Kaduna by NwaNimo1(m): 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
A 15-year-old girl who was abducted from her community, Anchau village in Enugu state and converted to the Islamic religion is set to be married in Kaduna.

According to child activist, Harrison Gwamnishu, Chioma, 15, a JSS2 student was hypnotized and about to be married off to a suitor.

Commending Igbo community heads who have been making efforts to collaborate until Chioma’s out, Harrison noted that the teenage girl does not deserve such mental torture and forced marriage.

Read his post below;

“15-YEAR-OLD JSS 2 STUDENT CHIOMA CHINEDU HYPNOTIZED AND ABOUT TO BE MARRIED TO A SUITOR IN KADUNA STATE.

Because it’s us, this will not make the headline. The story of Chioma Chinedu, a 15-year-old JSS 2 student from Enugu State, abducted and converted to Islam in Anchau village Kaduna State should be a worry to us.

As at this moment, Chioma is nowhere to be found as her abductors have refused to let her go. She has been Hypnotized and about to be married off to a suitor #retrievechioma.

I wish to commend the Igbo Communities for their effort and will continue to collaborate together till she’s out and gets rehabilitated.

Nobody is against any religion but Chioma doesn’t deserve this mental torture and forced marriage.

Hypnotize is to influence, control, or direct completely, as by personal charm, words, or domination.

Harrison Gwamnishu

Child Rights”

https://www./2021/09/29/15-year-old-girl-who-was-kidnapped-from-enugu-home-set-to-wed-in-kaduna/

[img]https://www./wp-content/uploads/2021/09/111-6.jpg[/img]
Re: 15-year-old Girl Who Was Kidnapped From Enugu Home Set To Wed In Kaduna by EkelediliBuhari: 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hmm I can’t believe this one

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Girl Who Was Kidnapped From Enugu Home Set To Wed In Kaduna by AlexBells(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
Aboki wan do returning leg ba, no problem if una no return chioma to her family, mane una no complain when some almajiri kids find their way to Enugu or Anambra
Re: 15-year-old Girl Who Was Kidnapped From Enugu Home Set To Wed In Kaduna by Xscape1993(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
What a country rule by unfortunate people.

2 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Girl Who Was Kidnapped From Enugu Home Set To Wed In Kaduna by NwaNimo1(m): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
Re: 15-year-old Girl Who Was Kidnapped From Enugu Home Set To Wed In Kaduna by TarOrfeeek: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
Young women and girls in the SE should avoid all social interactions with NON-IGBO men.

When the DSS trended that story of IPOB using young girls as scarification for Ikonso, I knew they wanted to condition women to hate Igbo men - then have access to them for things like this.

If you're an Igbo or Yoruba woman/girl who has been groomed to hate your tribesmen.

This will most likely be your fate. This girls are not kidnapped, they are lured. From small random gifts to small talk, then to forced relocation.

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Girl Who Was Kidnapped From Enugu Home Set To Wed In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
I don't believe in the kidnapped and hypnotized theory... I'm very sorry
Re: 15-year-old Girl Who Was Kidnapped From Enugu Home Set To Wed In Kaduna by benuejosh: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hmm. Bad
Re: 15-year-old Girl Who Was Kidnapped From Enugu Home Set To Wed In Kaduna by TheSupleemLeada(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
I really hate this stupid act by cursed bororos, why kidnap a woman who doesn't share the same faith with you and decieve her into marriage I bash igbos in this site but if this happened within the east some hypocrites would have been blaming ipob.
Re: 15-year-old Girl Who Was Kidnapped From Enugu Home Set To Wed In Kaduna by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
All this things dey inside Quran?

Re: 15-year-old Girl Who Was Kidnapped From Enugu Home Set To Wed In Kaduna by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
Doradorwa:
I don't believe in the kidnapped and hypnotized theory... I'm very sorry
you are on a long thinnnnnnnnnng
Re: 15-year-old Girl Who Was Kidnapped From Enugu Home Set To Wed In Kaduna by paramakina202: 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
OK 50 Almajiri children for one missing Chioma. No wahala.
Re: 15-year-old Girl Who Was Kidnapped From Enugu Home Set To Wed In Kaduna by BKayy: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
She was not kidnapped but fell to media tantrums like one she goat here.
What do you people think all those anti-Igbo campaigns on social media is for?
Alot of people like this are in Lagos
Re: 15-year-old Girl Who Was Kidnapped From Enugu Home Set To Wed In Kaduna by dasparrow: 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
This is so unfortunate. Her parents should fight to get her back. What a country!
Re: 15-year-old Girl Who Was Kidnapped From Enugu Home Set To Wed In Kaduna by engrfaruq(m): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Young women and girls in the SE should avoid all social interactions with NON-IGBO men.

When the DSS trended that story of IPOB using young girls as scarification for Ikonso, I knew they wanted to condition women to hate Igbo men - then have access to them for things like this.

If you're an Igbo or Yoruba woman/girl who has been groomed to hate your tribesmen.

This will most likely be your fate. This girls are not kidnapped, they are lured. From small random gifts to small talk, then to forced relocation.

You sure say brain dey your head?

(1) (Reply)

buhari Has No Solution To Nigeria’s Problems, Country Disintegrating- Soyinka / Why Ipob Cancelled The Sit At Home For Election In Anambra / Federal Government Survival Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.