Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,930 members, 7,938,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

I Will Do Organic Video Promotion To Complete Youtube Channel Monetization - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Do Organic Video Promotion To Complete Youtube Channel Monetization (252 Views)

Youtube Channel Monetization Enabled ( Serious Buyer Only)(SOLD) / Youtube Views And Subscriber Promotion To Meet Monetization Available / Youtube Monetization 2018: Account Must Have 4000 Watch Hours & 1000 Subscribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Do Organic Video Promotion To Complete Youtube Channel Monetization by masterdave50: 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
Welcome to our Organic YouTube promotion and YouTube Monetization Gig <<<<<

My name is David, and my quest in life is to help people create a Passive Income funnel from an online source and by that get out of the 9 to 5 matrix!

✅THE METHOD WHICH I USE :

Social Ad Campaign
Social Post
Content Visit
Content web.2 Niche
Social Sharing

✅What to Expect:

100% real and organic
Natural Engagement
Result start showing in just 24-48 hours
24/7 availability

✅REQUIREMENTS:

Minimum 6 to 7 videos uploaded
Snapshot of monetization analytics
Any video length accepted
Need channel viewer access sometimes

DISCLAIMER:

Please Must Remember I just help you to complete stats for required Results but it's your own responsibility to stand in YT Terms & conditions to qualify their review. However if your content is unique and according to YT terms and conditions and not taken from other channels then surely YT will accept your application for monetization.

ANY QUESTIONS? LET'S TALK!

(1) (Reply)

A Website For Sale: / Download Shareit Lite Today / Lets Build A Professional Website For Your Business Etc .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.