Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,265 members, 7,904,168 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:29 AM

How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha (42747 Views)

Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen / Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) / How Akunyili Made Over A Billion In A Day ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by ggege: 7:27am On Sep 30, 2021
Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Akalia(m): 7:27am On Sep 30, 2021
OloshoMan:
How my fellow igbo men support Kanu and his backward reasoning is still beyond mew, even the educated ones

People In other states saying the igbos are not the ones commiting these crimes, LoL bro I live in Onitsha, I know how mentally deranged Kanu has made these people, you need to see them talk...

I hate Nigeria, I hate Biafra even more... we're terrible as a people make i no lie
Well said my brother. You are among the very few Igbos like myself whose sanity and reasoning remain unscathed by MNK's pervasive evil incitement among Ndi igbo. MNK is an agent of darkness and destruction and it is as though he jinxed those drumming support to his madness.

1 Like

Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Uteghe(m): 7:27am On Sep 30, 2021
Igbo elders kept shut when IPOB started the madness.
Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by aminusodiq(m): 7:27am On Sep 30, 2021
OloshoMan:
How my fellow igbo men support Kanu and his backward reasoning is still beyond mew, even the educated ones

People In other states saying the igbos are not the ones commiting these crimes, LoL bro I live in Onitsha, I know how mentally deranged Kanu has made these people, you need to see them talk...

I hate Nigeria, I hate Biafra even more... we're terrible as a people make i no lie
unchecked killings should ring a bell about the scrap security architecture of the country... All they know is how to mount checkpoints and arrest people for ransome inform of a bail....

1 Like

Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:29am On Sep 30, 2021
I love how many IPOB imbeciiles are trying to claim that outsiders walked into streets of Nkpor, one of the busiest areas of the SE, to maim and murder while being hailed by passersby. These are rabid Igbo supremacists who believe Igbos are the master race of Nigeria, but somehow, we're also clueless babies who are the subjects of the evil machinations of our illiterate Fulani enemies. Everything that befalls us due to the stewpidity of the worst dregs of Igbo society that we have enabled and empowered is somehow never our fault, but must be the fault of Fulani agents of chaos. We're reaping what we've sown for years with Nnamid Kanu, amplifying the voice of a crude, unemployed tout from the UK who our society elevated and amplified as a voice of Ndigbo, and now that we're reaping the rewards of hitching our wagon to the barbarian and his cult followers, many are in denial about the monster they have unleashed in our communities. I'm embarrassed for these people. A disgrace to Ndigbo.

This is only the beginning. The footsoldiers of IPOB are rudderless fascist thugs - many of them criminals who have been given a new purpose of being mindless chaos agents. We empowered them and now, we must enjoy the new peace, security and prosperity they are bringing to Igboland.

3 Likes

Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by seguno2: 7:32am On Sep 30, 2021
NGpatriot:
Even though we see people committing sadistic atrocities walking around in broad daylight, they are igbo people with igbo people clapping and cheering them on, they are igbo members of the same communities and known to the same communities so it baffles sane minds how and why the perpetrators are always other forces and not the known forces that you see, clap for and cheer on as heroes.

I just don't get you people..

If the government is not behind it all, please why have they not dealt with the unknown gunmen
What is the government waiting for?
Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by aminusodiq(m): 7:33am On Sep 30, 2021
yorubakid:

That's the issue, KANU have destroyed their psyche and brainwashed them..

All those killings are being carried out by we igbos in the east.. funny enough, most people are now afraid to speak against it so that they won't be termed sabo and get killed.

Their members are all over FB and twitter shifting the blames to DSs and fulani herdmen
lol... No brainwashing... Sane People only get convinced when they have proven beyond reasonable doubt.... The government gave ipob the reason to be convinced... They fought a war and the kids knows their history, how the nigerian countries treated them in the civil war. The marginalization afterwards... And Igbos terrorists declaration even when they bore no arms.... So i think ipob members own up to an ancestral ideology rather than being convinced. The Nigerian govt gave them a reason to belive whatever kanu was telling them

1 Like

Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by seguno2: 7:34am On Sep 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
All this bloodbath by state actors just to discredit the eastern people will be their own undoing. All this incessant attacks has the signature of state agents written all over them and for them to come out to deny being involved lays credence to my ascertion. Igbos can not kill one of their own like this

Very plausible by the man who worked with Abacha as similar atrocities were being committed but blamed on NADECO.
Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by LivingTribunal: 7:34am On Sep 30, 2021
OloshoMan:

Exactly how I see it bro, my argument with the guys over here in Imo state against Nnamdi Kanu and ESN before his arrest had me labeled sabo smh I used to point out to the facts why I can't agree with them on how the Ipob leader was going about things. Now I hope they are beginning to see the point I was trying to make, but these people are so brainwashed that it's still hard for them to see through their blindness the damage and where the South-East is heading.

2 Likes

Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by obaaderemi: 7:43am On Sep 30, 2021
The Igbo people need to wake up.
Ipob and ESN can only worsen the situation in the east.
How can a dubious thing like KANU be the beacon that the easterners are looking up to? No economic agenda, no sensible plan whatsoever and yet he holds sway among igbos.
Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Frank6738(m): 7:44am On Sep 30, 2021
How kanu brainwashed these people is still a mystery . Unknown gun men will destroy the entire south east the way things are going
Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Fahdiga(m): 7:45am On Sep 30, 2021
seguno2:

Very plausible by the man who worked with Abacha as similar atrocities were being committed but blamed on NADECO.
Exactly. Oil dey your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Fahdiga(m): 7:46am On Sep 30, 2021
oluplus:

All your posts on this thread shows you are also part of the evil going on in your region.
Keep supporting them, but know it is turn by turn. It shall soon reach you
Sharap. Back to sender
Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by chukwuibuipob: 7:49am On Sep 30, 2021
ntyce:
I'm amazed how an average Igbo man thinks...

To see that these murders are still supported in broad daylight by Igbos is confusing.

You're all angry at Buhari, the man is there in Aso rock enjoying his life. Why not match down to Abuja and target your perceived enemies.

But you chose to kill and punish your own people whom you want to liberate...

I wonder the kind of Republic they would have if they are given their country ( which is impossible at the moment)
They have similarity with Afganistans
Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by caracas: 7:53am On Sep 30, 2021
Throwback:

You mean IPOB is proud of being a terrorist group like boko haram?

Or who exactly is IPOB to insist it must have its way?
It's either you can't read or have comprehension problems
Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by KosiGee(m): 7:57am On Sep 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
We must tell ourselves the truth....

The Igbos are a cursed tribe....they get us into all the troubles we are having in Nigeria!

They killed our heroes and dont want history to remember that!

Deceit, fraud and rituals innin their blood! It is okay to cheat and swindle people but whenever the consequences of their actions return to hunt them, they will begin to dish out lies & propaganda just to attract sympathy.

They blame everybody for their woes except themselves.

You always act before you think and leap before you look. Anyways, that is his problem.

You will go and incite trouble and then start screaming blue-murder when the consequence of your actions boomerang; And that is when you will remember and start tagging CNN, BBC, ICC, USA, Donald Trump, Israel, & Amnesty International.

Nobody hates the Igbos. It's just a simple natural law of "reaping what you sow" that is in play.

You cannot be cursing & insulting every other ethnicity in Nigeria day and night, and expect all your hateful seeds not to germinate in them.

Now you are Killing yourselves and at the same time blaming others for the Killing and hailing the killers....

Can you now see how the curse on igbo race is working on them?

You, your family and everything associated with you is cursed.
Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by nick50(m): 8:02am On Sep 30, 2021
If u want to live a peaceful life in the east please disassociate urself from police, politicians, army,navy, airforce and ncdc easterners hate them with passion
Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 30, 2021
At this time, Buhari should decare a state of emergency/ curfew in Anambra and have the military take over and patrol every street as the state government is ckearly clueless.
The killing is getting way out of hands.
Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Saidfx(m): 8:13am On Sep 30, 2021
Kanu will not appear in court in the next hearing and they will continue to transfer aggression on their own people. What a movement, ipob fire! Awon eleribu people

My area at cele is dominated by igbos and I often hear them talk Biafra in the night as they eat there nkobi and drink life.. see ehn make una quote me, I know send but this ipob idea is more of a white elephant project to me.

Niggerarea= null

1 Like

Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Phoenixflap: 8:22am On Sep 30, 2021
Throwback:
I have long maintained that a terrorist and terror group like Kanu and IPOB are intent on inflicting pain and chaos on the Igbo society in an attempt to enforce the will of the group on the whole of the Igbo society.

This is the same terrorist group that is always laying claim to human rights.

I repeat, who is IPOB to demand anything from the Nigerian government on behalf of Igbos who already have a recognised constitutional and democratic representation within Nigeria?

Why can't the supposedly loved IPOB ensure that it democratically effect a change of leadership such that only Biafran apologists will be in political power in the South East and as representatives at the National Assembly, and from such recognised position of constitutional leadership begin to make demands like the regional governments of Scotland in UK or Catalonia in Spain?

[b]Why do Igbos allow riff-raffs to exploit their tribal hate to assume forceful leadership and determine how they must live their lives?

Like North East like South East, the cycle of anarchy has already started with the tacit support of the same people who would later become the biggest casualty as a refugee society.

Hopefully, the next generation will learn from the folly of the current hate-manipulated generation, and avert further self destruction.

This was my position during the 2015 election. Nnamdi Kanu goofed when he imposed no election in the East.

He missed a golden opportunity to fix their agitation through non kinetic approach.
Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
Heartless man. Stop mocking us if you can't pity us during the time of our mourning. Where's your conscience man? Tufiakwa

I thought you were Yoruba. Everything happening in Igboland now, i.e the barbarity and hideous killings, starts from charlatans like you being duplicitous, fraudulent and deceptive.

Even when these brutes, who happen to be a your fellow Igbos that you cheered on yesterday, turn their gun on your own direct loved ones you will still keep diverting blame on Yorubas, FG, Buhari, DSS, herdsmen, Fulanis etal thinking you're playing a game and that you're damaging the image of the FG, DSS, Yorubas, Buhari, Fulanis etal.

I really feel sorry for Igbos but many of us predicted you would end up where you now have because hating others blindly, and blaming them for all your woes, only leads down the road to perdition and self-destruction.

What you're doing below, thinking you're 'cruising' and spreading hate against others by deceit , is the genesis of the evil the world is seeing taking hold of ala Igbo today. I even screenshot your talk before yoi quickly go and edit in line with your duplicitous and fraudulent character.

God save you Igbos from yourselves.

https://www.nairaland.com/6486593/tribalism-only-negative-ramifications

Fahdiga:
So me claiming Yoruba now means I'm a tribalist? do you have evidence of where I come from?

Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Fahdiga(m): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2021
OneTemplate:

I thought you were Yoruba. Everything happening in Igboland now, i.e the barbarity and hideous killings, starts from charlatans like you being duplicitous, fraudulent and deceptive.

Even when these brutes, who happen to be a your fellow Igbos that you cheered on yesterday, turn their gun on your own direct loved ones you will still keep diverting blame on Yorubas, FG, Buhari, DSS, herdsmen, Fulanis etal thinking you're playing a game and that you're damaging the image of the FG, DSS, Yorubas, Buhari, Fulanis etal.

I really feel sorry for Igbos but many of us predicted you would end up where you now have because hating others blindly, and blaming them for all your woes, only leads down the road to perdition and self-destruction.

What you're doing below, thinking you're 'cruisiing' and spreading hate against others by deceit , is the genesis of the evil the world is seeing taking hold of ala Igbo today. I even screenshot your talk before yoi quickly go and edit in line with your duplicitous and fraudulent character.

God save you Igbos from yourselves.

https://www.nairaland.com/6486593/tribalism-only-negative-ramifications

Sympathy doesn't know tribe or region. Even as a Yoruba man I'm standing with the Igbos during this time of killings from the terrorist Fulani led center. Have some pity man. Everything shouldn't be politics to you
Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by SlayerForever: 8:30am On Sep 30, 2021
What about the 8 others?
Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
Sympathy doesn't know tribe or region. Even as a Yoruba man I'm standing with the Igbos during this time of killings from the terrorist Fulani led center. Have some pity man. Everything shouldn't be politics to you

Lol. Comical. This is the deception the world now sees from Igbos. Many of your kinsmen are full of evil and killing you yet you all continue, starting from fraudsters like you , to pretend to be what you're not and deny what you really are.

Mark it, the SE is finished. You wont be able to reign-in these killers and the evil you all aided to thrive in ala Igbo when you thought you were striking a blow against Buhari, Fulani and 'outsiders'.

Clowns like you don't care though. You live in the SW and are evil enough to be pouring petrol on the hateful fire consuming your region of origin because you have accepted the desgruction of Igbo lives and property as collateral damage for striking back at 'evil aboki'.

Goodluck to you guys.
Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Ikpunekenwa(m): 8:40am On Sep 30, 2021
NGpatriot:

Even though we see people committing sadistic atrocities walking around in broad daylight, they are igbo people with igbo people clapping and cheering them on, they are igbo members of the same communities and known to the same communities so it baffles sane minds how and why the perpetrators are always other forces and not the known forces that you see, clap for and cheer on as heroes.

I just don't get you people..

Which people are you referring to?
We Igbos are not under any religious compulsion like the northern region that islam permits them to cover up for their terrorist and bandit brothers as far as they are muslim and doing the work of islam. We igbos know when to say enough is enough, you can't and no man even God himself knows He can't intimidate us or compel us to scenarios that we don't like, if you are an Igbo and do something that is bad, we the Igbos we bring you out, disgrace you and leave you to hang and roast. If IPOB is not serving our agenda we would already have done away with them, we are free people, you can't promise us anything both in heaven and hell to go strap bombs on our body to kill innocent people, it is normal in cases like this for the enemies to use the very few saboteurs amongst us to undermine our collective efforts and some criminal elements to hide their crime in all these pockets of chaos which may be staged by the government and the enemies of Igbo freedom. Igbos can never be slaves to anyone, we will either die trying, that is what you guys should know, we already know every antics that will be thrown at us and we will die defending our heritage, it is as simple as that.

Meanwhile all ya with udele1 source of news just changed his stance so am just bringing it to you incase you need to update not that I expect you, muslims are mostly fuelled by their religious nuances that they lose touch with reality in their effort to please their pervert and rapist allah even if it means killing themselves, this is the difference between the igbos and muslims, the only thing that is worth our lives is the freedom which we yean

Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Komu1048(m): 8:46am On Sep 30, 2021
NGpatriot:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/how-akunyili-eight-others-were-slaughtered-in-onitsha-suburb-by-gunmen/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

This is a nice development. We real igbos are not complaining. We will continue to kee ourselves n nobody dare talk against what we r doing we will fight u to death. The only solution is for Biafra to stand or we continue to kee, we have the backing of all the igbos even the one in diaspora. Great Biafra
Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 30, 2021
naijapips04:
I watched with extreme sadness, the video that was posted just before this happened of young kids clapping and applauding the Umu aba gunmen working around with guns and looking for security officers to kill. Ndi igbo, how did we get to this level? The same idiots you are supporting today because you believe anything you do in getting your biafra is justified, are the same idiots that will turn around to kill and maim you.

South East has lost so much in this madness. We need to stop this now.

Too late buddy. You reap what you sow in life. When you deliberately chose to brainwash innocent little kids and inculcate them into a culture of murderous hate against others then they will grow to become these monsters killing their fellow Igbos callously.

The evil you Igbos created, thinking you're striking back against others, will ultimately destroy you and everything/everyone you love.
Re: How Akunyili, Eight Others Were Killed In Onitsha by NGpatriot: 8:52am On Sep 30, 2021
caracas:

N yet the US n the rest of the western world are yet to designate them a terrorist group , what does that tell you?

They are yet to kill a US citizen, kill one of the first and see how fast and deadly they descend on your rag-tag village terrorists..

So far, you are a threat to Nigerian national security hence your terrorist designation in Nigeria, and while we are at it, dozens of your ipob terrorist brothers are currently in prison in Ghana and dozens more are missing..

This is just the beginning..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School / Military Airstrike In Kaduna Forest Hits Bandits’ Camp, Kills Scores / DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.