Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,702 members, 7,948,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

TIKTOK Wahala: The True Story - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / TIKTOK Wahala: The True Story (629 Views)

5 Things That Will Surely Put You In Police “Wahala” In Nigeria / Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) / True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TIKTOK Wahala: The True Story by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 30, 2021
Where is our celebrities, I watched the video how this girl was beat, battered, chartered,open her toto shook sticks, where is FALZ, DAVIDOO and the rest. This is one is not a crime.
Re: TIKTOK Wahala: The True Story by Davash222(m): 10:04am On Sep 30, 2021
ThankUJesus:
Where is our celebrities, I watched the video how this girl was beated, battered, chartered,open her toto shook sticks, where is FALZ, DAVIDOO and the rest. This is one is not a crime.
I watched the video, but I didn't see this part.

2 Likes

Re: TIKTOK Wahala: The True Story by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 30, 2021
Davash222:

I watched the video, but I didn't see this part.
I watched the full video, she was dehumanized, no radio station, no television station , infact no media house carried the story because they belong to the group, not even edo state government is interesting in the case because both the governor and the deputy governor are both members.
Re: TIKTOK Wahala: The True Story by Davash222(m): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2021
ThankUJesus:

I watched the full video, she was dehumanized, no radio station, no television station , infact no media house carried the story because they belong to the group, not even edo state government is interesting in the case because both the governor and the deputy governor are both members.
. open her toto shook sticks,
Something of this nature happened in the video? Yes or No.

2 Likes

Re: TIKTOK Wahala: The True Story by uvie66: 11:07am On Sep 30, 2021
ThankUJesus:
Where is our celebrities, I watched the video how this girl was beated, battered, chartered,open her toto shook sticks, where is FALZ, DAVIDOO and the rest. This is one is not a crime.
....BEATED !!!!!.... English don suffer
Re: TIKTOK Wahala: The True Story by care4you: 11:45am On Sep 30, 2021
don't mind the stupid celebrities...they fool......

they are only active in anything that will increase there view on social media

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother / 75 Years Old Woman Climb High Tension To Fix Electricity / Haiti Gang Leader Threaten To Kill Kidnapped American Missionaries (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.