Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,218 members, 7,934,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:02 PM

Davido Tells Trevor Noah How His Diss Song To Burna Boy Became End Sars Anthem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Tells Trevor Noah How His Diss Song To Burna Boy Became End Sars Anthem (247 Views)

Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / How Trevor Noah Reacted While Watching The Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Tells Trevor Noah How His Diss Song To Burna Boy Became End Sars Anthem by eviewzmedia: 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
Davido explains to Trevor Noah how His Diss Song to Burna Boy Became End Sars Protest Anthem

Trevor Noah i an interview with King of Afrtobeats, Davido. Trevor noah asked Davido how his diss song became a nationwide anthem during the end sars protest and this was Davido's reply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT31KAbrgcw

The Fem crooner was a guest on Trevor Noah’s show, The Daily show last night
Re: Davido Tells Trevor Noah How His Diss Song To Burna Boy Became End Sars Anthem by HibeeHibee: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2021

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Reading This Blog For An Hour Now. I'm Just Laughing Like Mumu Since / Stop Calling To Threaten Me – Bbnaija’s Angel Smith / 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Used To Be Boxers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.