Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,369 members, 7,943,921 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing (26823 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / 'Small Alhaji’, 35-year-old SDP Candidate, Declared Winner Of Ondo Reps Seat / BREAKING: 'small Alhaji', 35-year-old SDP Candidate, Declared Winner Of Ondo Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by Ddcinmo: 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
God help
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by zombieHUNTER: 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kidnapped by opposition or what?
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by Slymking: 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
betcliq:
When are they going to kidnap that dullard in Aso rock

Lmfao
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
Pesin go soon mention ipob... where is joe igbokwe nd mefo u beta come out nd mention who kidnapped this one.

1 Like

Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by Joromi1: 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
He's not missing. He just wants attention and media popularity.

2 Likes

Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
Hunger be giving u crazy thoughts! when you are hungry and you stil have to keep your reputation and integrity!
starved!!
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by Slymking: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ok now am using this to ask who is also going out of this kwantiri?
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by Forest122: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
This election is going to be seriously
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by AlphaDigitals: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
We're still Available for your Branding works, we're the best Branding/Graphics agency, without boring you with too much words, kindly check our Signature and see for yourself
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by Dhury: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
IPOB kidnapped another one
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by mandax: 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
Dshocker:
The way things are going right now in Nigeria,one will no other option that to relocate to another country,even if it's in Africa....Am not sure i will be travelling for christmas this year.
A country of unitary government system like Nigeria where the federal government is unable to provide security with the law enforcement agencies it commands, is a FAILED country. Wait for propagandists to start to shift blames and blackmail on the separatists out here.

1 Like

Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by BruncleZuma: 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Ask the Ubah brothers
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by SirLakes: 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Type my name to mention me, just the way I typed yours here KarinaLove to mention you.

Oya pay me for the tutorial before I change am for you angry
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by mandax: 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Dhury:
IPOB kidnapped another one

Here comes one of the paid propagandists.
Next: you ask for armed forces to be drafted to the place in search of IPOB people. The soldiers shall end up killing more innocent civilians and destroy businesses and private residences in the place.
How to fight a Jihad using terrorists and government institutions.

2 Likes

Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by Joseph08(m): 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
When will they Kiddnap Buhari

He doesn't seem to understand the incessant rise in insecurity in the Corntree.

Stupid people still support him!

Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by Emmexguy123: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
So he promised to secure the people Anambra state and still went missing
He should begged the people to secure him and not him securing them.
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by KarinaLove(f): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
SirLakes:
Type my name to mention me, just the way I typed yours here KarinaLove

Oya pay me for the tutorial before I change am for you angry

SirLakes

Okay. Thanks alot. I appreciate.

Don't worry. I will keep you in my prayers.

But here I used quote.
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by FamTomx2(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
cool

Then those instincts of tribal abuse may be traced in you..

Kindly redirect if so,

Anyways you are welcomed.

KarinaLove:
Finally. My first comment on Nairaland after 5 years as a guest.

Kindly welcome me here.

I'm a new member but not new to Nairaland

How do you mention?

I see that here all the time.
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by KarinaLove(f): 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
SirLakes

Okay I got it now
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://m.guardian.ng/politics/anambra-lp-guber-candidates-whereabouts-unknown/amp/

Note to self b\

be out of this furking country before that 2023 election sir
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by TheCrusader14: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://m.guardian.ng/politics/anambra-lp-guber-candidates-whereabouts-unknown/amp/

Why is it so difficult for the accursed, demonic and hopeless politicians to give these people the referendum they've demanded for so long Can't politicians survive without Nigeria's money? Are they that clueless that they don't know how to generate money without eating free govt money? Give these people their referendum for Christ sake!!!

1 Like

Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by SirLakes: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
KarinaLove:
SirLakes

Okay I got it now
Exactly...

1 Like

Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by AcademicWriter: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
Eeyah I beseech he is safeMbet Which two is labour faction
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by Ejiakusmith(m): 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
anambra is something else ,,,,, since last week killing killing all Round people still remain their so ooo
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by Munaking: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Arrangeee
Make him for dey popular small

Kidnap wetin...Ogbeni forget that matter...politics na game...
Even me as a real real niggarr ....soon i will stop bombing....and delve into politics
i will join a party with great ideology....am not going to join Apc...never...for me to join Apc....i better align with Pdp....
Like play like play....i go find my way into the legislative arm of government....
then boom...i propose the bill make all religious institutions dey pay tax...any religious institutions that help in government project like building roads then we give them tax incentives ....
then boom again..... i go propose another bill to legalize weed ....

Give all my real niggarz contract
The last bill has given us the inspiration behind your writing. Cheers
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by Decency2020(f): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
Angelfrost:
It's getting more and more interesting... The Anambra Plot continues to thicken!

You people are willing to burn an entire state down just to get to Government House... So, what would you do with a destroyed state after becoming governor??!

These are the people that claim to be more intelligent and sophisticated than every other Nigerian!!! Shame!!!

The fact that I am a Yoruba will not make me to claim that my region is the best. And until you people stop this nonsense of claiming that other regions are inferior the better for everyone.

Funsho Williams was murdered in his home.

Bola Ige was murdered in his home.

Harry Marshal was murdered in his home

Dele Giwa was murdered in his office .....................just mention but few

Will you tag Igbos to these murders too?

The earlier you people grow up the better

1 Like

Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by Lamasta(m): 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
He reminds me of when Dino kidnapped himself that time
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Arrangeee
Make him for dey popular small

Kidnap wetin...Ogbeni forget that matter...politics na game...
Even me as a real real niggarr ....soon i will stop bombing....and delve into politics
i will join a party with great ideology....am not going to join Apc...never...for me to join Apc....i better align with Pdp....
Like play like play....i go find my way into the legislative arm of government....
then boom...i propose the bill make all religious institutions dey pay tax...any religious institutions that help in government project like building roads then we give them tax incentives ....
then boom again..... i go propose another bill to legalize weed ....

Give all my real niggarz contract
You Sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by Elidrisy20: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
Mastakija:
Eeyah I pray he is safe
Mbet Which one is labour party
party for Labourers nah
Re: Obiora Agbasimelo, Anambra Governorship Candidate, Declared Missing by OnuAmu: 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
He's back

This is old news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) / Udom Emmanuel's Road Infrastructural Development In Uyo Senatorial District / FG Shortlists 20 Candidates For AGF’s Replacement, Begins Accreditation Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.