Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,811 members, 7,889,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

Bandits Now Rule My Constituency – Sokoto Lawmaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Now Rule My Constituency – Sokoto Lawmaker (453 Views)

Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger / Border Closure: Local Rice Varieties Now Rule Markets / Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Now Rule My Constituency – Sokoto Lawmaker by Elbinawi: 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bandits now rule my constituency – Sokoto lawmaker https:///0DJkzEe3PD
Re: Bandits Now Rule My Constituency – Sokoto Lawmaker by RZArecta(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
IPOB are becoming a menace in the entire northern Nigeria cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Now Rule My Constituency – Sokoto Lawmaker by Reflect7: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
RZArecta:
IPOB are becoming a menace in the entire northern Nigeria cool

No, just Eastern Nigeria, where you're murdering your own people. Satan.
Re: Bandits Now Rule My Constituency – Sokoto Lawmaker by budaatum: 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
“The reason I said bandits are in charge of my constituency is that they have occupied the whole place. No district head or village head, not to talk of a ward head that can say anything against the bandits. This is the true picture of the situation.

“Even when there are issues to be settled, no formal setting can intervene because everyone is afraid of the bandits. Most of villages under Isa and Sabon Birni, I swear to you, are under the bandits’ control,” he said.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/487457-bandits-now-rule-my-constituency-sokoto-lawmaker.html

Re: Bandits Now Rule My Constituency – Sokoto Lawmaker by AntiBMC(m): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
And the FG is yet to declare State of emergency there. Ndi uchu.
Re: Bandits Now Rule My Constituency – Sokoto Lawmaker by smileyoo: 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
the northerners have really endured enough killings, displacement and impoverished because of the serious security breech under bubu's watch. northerners love bubu so much that, they go through all these pains with philosophical silence, yet bubu seems to not give a damn.
to bubu, no sacrifice is too much to pay, for the Islamization and fulanization of Nigeria. sai baba.
Re: Bandits Now Rule My Constituency – Sokoto Lawmaker by Nkitara: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
Reflect7:

No, just Eastern Nigeria, where you're murdering your own people. Satan.
Cow
Re: Bandits Now Rule My Constituency – Sokoto Lawmaker by saaron(m): 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
But buhari's fulani terrorist regime is thinking about declaring state of emergency in peaceful South East.
Bloody terrorist regime.

No matter the lies and propaganda continually cooked up against IPOB, I, a Middle Belter will always be a huge supporter of IPOB.
I rather stand with IPOB than remain in the same country with foreign terrorist invaders.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Now Rule My Constituency – Sokoto Lawmaker by RZArecta(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
Reflect7:

My useless father na Satan.
ok
Re: Bandits Now Rule My Constituency – Sokoto Lawmaker by Reflect7: 12:07am On Oct 01, 2021
Nkitara:
Cow

Rather be a cow than Satan.

What religion do you IPOB killers follow by the way?
Re: Bandits Now Rule My Constituency – Sokoto Lawmaker by Sonoyom(m): 12:54am On Oct 01, 2021
This is a welcome development, banditry is a business in Northern Nigeria and should be encouraged because it will definitely generate income and employment opportunities in Northern Nigeria.
Re: Bandits Now Rule My Constituency – Sokoto Lawmaker by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 01, 2021
budaatum:
“The reason I said bandits are in charge of my constituency is that they have occupied the whole place. No district head or village head, not to talk of a ward head that can say anything against the bandits. This is the true picture of the situation.

“Even when there are issues to be settled, no formal setting can intervene because everyone is afraid of the bandits. Most of villages under Isa and Sabon Birni, I swear to you, are under the bandits’ control,” he said.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/487457-bandits-now-rule-my-constituency-sokoto-lawmaker.html

When those morons were egging on Boko Haram they were too daft to realise they were signing off their freedom.
Re: Bandits Now Rule My Constituency – Sokoto Lawmaker by Nkitara: 6:05am On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:

Rather be a cow than Satan.

What religion do you IPOB killers follow by the way?
Better religion than your terrorists Fulani tribe

(1) (Reply)

Release Kanu Now, Eastern Intelligentsia Coalition Tells Buhari / Sen. Anyanwu Emerges South East Consensus Candidate For National Secretary / How Buhari Has Helped MNK Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.