Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,026 members, 7,933,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:20 AM

They Told Me I Wasn’t Good Enough For The Premier League – Ekong - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / They Told Me I Wasn’t Good Enough For The Premier League – Ekong (161 Views)

I Nearly Pulled My Gun' Odartey After DNA Test Proved He Wasn’t Father Of 3 Kids / Ekong: They Told Me I Wasn’t Good Enough For The Premier League / Rohr Praises Influence Of Ekong and Balogun In Super Eagles WC Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Told Me I Wasn’t Good Enough For The Premier League – Ekong by Naijaodds2021: 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
Super Eagles of Nigeria’s defender William Troost-Ekong is excited to fulfill his dream of playing in the English Premier League.

Ekong started his career with English side Fulham Academy in 2008, before leaving for Tottenham Hotspurs academy, where he shared the dressing room with current Spurs captain Harry Kane... https://naijaodds.com/2021/09/30/they-told-me-i-wasnt-good-enough-for-the-premier-league-ekong/

Re: They Told Me I Wasn’t Good Enough For The Premier League – Ekong by kenzysmith: 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
Who ever told u didn't lie trust me undecided

(1) (Reply)

Theo Finishes Off France's Comeback And Knocks Belgium Out Of The Final In The 9 / Martinez / EPL: Chelsea Double Injury Boost Ahead Of Their Clash Against Brentford.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.