Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,347 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

Ijaws Don't Have Identity Crisis Avoid Ijaw Territories. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws Don't Have Identity Crisis Avoid Ijaw Territories. (977 Views)

Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos. / This Is Why Ijaws Don't Support Biafra~pictures / Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws Don't Have Identity Crisis Avoid Ijaw Territories. by ThEGodFaThEr104: 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ijoh:

Atleast we don't use our relatives for money rituals, we don't travel round the world, and do prostitution everywhere, we don't travel round the world and do 419 everywhere
Travel? Do Ijaws even have money to even travel to Ghana let alone Europe and America.
Come to Lagos and see your ijaw brothers eating starch with black Ogbonno soup and Kokoyam porridge, what an unhealthy diet combination!.
96% of ijaw women here in Lagos are low budget Ashawo's that prey on Okada riders, security men, bricklayers and fishermen where their ijaw tribesmen are predominant.
When you visit any Ogogoro joint in Lagos, especially the roadside joints, you'll find out that 70% of the customers are Ijaws.

What a people, what a tribe!

Re: Ijaws Don't Have Identity Crisis Avoid Ijaw Territories. by IDENNAA(m): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Travel? Do Ijaws even have money to even travel to Ghana let alone Europe and America.
Come to Lagos and see your ijaw brothers eating starch with black Ogbonno soup and Kokoyam porridge, what an unhealthy diet combination!.
96% of ijaw women here in Lagos are low budget Ashawo's that prey on Okada riders, security men, bricklayers and fishermen where their ijaw tribesmen are predominant.
When you visit any Ogogoro joint in Lagos, especially the roadside joints, you'll find out that 70% of the customers are Ijaws.

What a people, what a tribe!

I am not even Ijaw but this hurts. That's reminds me of an Ijaw guy I met in Houston Texas and he told me he came to America to learn mechanic....I was dumbfounded. This was during Jonathan government and there were giving free money to their people to dissuade their militants from blowing oil wells and my guy came all the way to America to learn mechanic....lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Don't Have Identity Crisis Avoid Ijaw Territories. by ThEGodFaThEr104: 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
IDENNAA:

I am not even Ijaw but this hurts. That's reminds me of an Ijaw guy I met in Houston Texas and he told me he came to America to learn mechanic....I was dumbfounded. This was during Jonathan government and there were giving free money to their people to dissuade their militants from blowing oil wells and my guy came all the way to America to learn mechanic....lol
They are the laziest tribe in sub sub Saharan Africa.
They hate work, they believe they should be given free money because in their big heads, they own all the crude oil found in Nigeria.
When you sit with them all you'll hear is "Igbo man too get sense" but surreptitiously envy the Igbo man's intelligence, and business acumen. Little wonder Most of them are getting married to Igbo women with the believe their children will inherit that "Igbo man sense".
Re: Ijaws Don't Have Identity Crisis Avoid Ijaw Territories. by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
IDENNAA:

Okrika are of Igbo ancestry and they are not Ijaw! No amount of tears will change that. Ijaw is not even an ethnic group. You guys are destined to failure!
good...tell them like that.... please tell them more....
i don't know why my Ijaw brothers on this forum always moved by this ipob taunt and whining that okrika or kalabaris are not Ijaw??
is this how daft we have become that igbos knowing the truth just gave us small whining and we start shakin instead of laughtin at their mumurity?
i hated it when people respond to those desperated and jobless ibo youths concernin the kalabari or okrika or opobos is not Ijaw they paradin.....

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Don't Have Identity Crisis Avoid Ijaw Territories. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ijoh:

Your excess frustrations, here, will do you no good.
Go and claim Ijaw territories physical, and not on Nairaland.
see this one oh who get that kinda time ijaw waiting people we oil spill done destroy dem farm finsh and water everything spoil yet dem no fit speak up na to dey drink Kia Kia up nd down dey do hair and dem sabi boast pat pat shi shie dem no get and dem tampolo go dey collect backyard money to shut dem useless youth up abeg fly b4 i give u ADK zombie undecided undecided like u with ur useless general
Re: Ijaws Don't Have Identity Crisis Avoid Ijaw Territories. by Ebi2233: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2021
Great job!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra: APC Take Early Lead In Nise Ward 1- Pics / Inside Enugu Immigration Office Where Passport Racketeering Thrives / JUST IN: President Buhari Jets Out Of Nairobi And Lands In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.