Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,045 members, 7,949,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

Naira Fall At Official I&E Window - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Fall At Official I&E Window (214 Views)

Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ / Naira Begins Recovery After Float, Closes At ₦‎664/$ At I&E Window / Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Fall At Official I&E Window by Swealy: 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
The official Investors and Exporters window (I&E) foreign exchange rate opened at 414.05 and closed at 414.73 representing a 0.16% increase in naira and a N0.68 in value as at 29 September 2021. The official market experienced an 0.06% change on Thursday compared to the -0.08% currently indicated for the opening rate reported today 30th September 2021.

On the other hand despite over 200% increase in the supply of dollars in the forex market, the exchange rate at the parallel market closed at N576/$1 on Wednesday 29th September 2021.

According to data obtained by rate captain the parallel market closed at $576/N1 on Wednesday and the opening rate for Thursday is quoted at $578/N1

For CBN, I&E window and live Cross Rates visit our website

www.ratecaptain.com

Disclaimer: Rate captain in no way Influences the foreign exchange market. Every information displayed are derived from official sources of the federal republic of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Carport Net Available At Afmevic For Your Purchase / He Said Nigeria Is The Richest Country In The World. / Naira Depreciated To An All Record Time Low

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.