Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,948 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Just In: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7.am - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7.am (457 Views)

Buhari To Address Nigerians On June 12 At 7 Am / The Trekkers Of Today Will Snatch Our Cars Tomorrow By ‘fisayo Soyombo / Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7.am by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
OCTOBER 1 INDEPENDENCE ANNIVERSARY: PRESIDENT BUHARI TO BROADCAST TO THE NATION

As part of activities marking the 61st Independence Anniversary of the country, President Muhammadu Buhari will broadcast to the nation on Friday, October 1, 2021 at 7am.

All television, radio and other electronic media outlets are enjoined to hook up to network services of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN), respectively, for the address.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
September 30, 2021

Cc; lalactical Myndd44 Seun

Re: Just In: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7.am by PrinceOfLagos: 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
Wetin he wan talk wey he never talk before

Make I ready to hit the club tonight o jare

Baba can talk to the hand

Re: Just In: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7.am by Christiansen(m): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
This useless man. Each time I see his face I'm always angry. If I watch that his lame face for TV tomorrow make I know why. undecided
Re: Just In: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7.am by helinues: 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Toh

Happy independence day in advance Nigerians
Re: Just In: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7.am by Prosperous111(m): 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
angry Nation wey don burn finish?

Koni ragba fun oun ati address letter e
Re: Just In: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7.am by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
[s]
PrinceOfLagos:
[/s]
Re: Just In: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7.am by saaron(m): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
Children of light do not celebrate Satanic holidays.
1st October is a Satanic holiday. That's why One Nigeria is maintained on the alter of human blood.
How many people were massacred by the Nigerian regime in maintenance of one Nigeria since 2015?
I and my family will never be part of satanic rituals.

No matter the lies and propaganda continually cooked up against IPOB, I, a Middle Belter will always be a huge supporter of IPOB.
I rather stand with IPOB than remain in the same country with foreign terrorist invaders.
Re: Just In: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7.am by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
[s]
PrinceOfLagos:

[/s]
Re: Just In: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7.am by Valkrie: 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
To say what exactly, for us all to go out and begin enmass searching for cow grazing route?
Re: Just In: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7.am by saintjimos(m): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
Another liws
Re: Just In: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7.am by saintjimos(m): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
Another lies
Re: Just In: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7.am by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
[s]
saaron:
Children of light do not celebrate Satanic holidays.
One Nigeria is maintained on the alter of human blood and I and my family will never be part of this.

No matter the lies and propaganda continually cooked up against IPOB, I, a Middle Belter will always be a huge supporter of IPOB.
I rather stand with IPOB than remain in the same country with foreign terrorist invaders.

[/s]

Keep wailing till the second coming of Jesus Christ, Buhari is coming again for 2023 3rd term and 4th term. After 2031 he will retire by himself and handover power to Yusuf Buhari. The Senate has speak on amending the constitution for Buhari to remain in power beyond 2023!
Re: Just In: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7.am by SarkinYarki: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
You mean they are going to play a recorded address
Re: Just In: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7.am by Charmingrascal(m): 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Waiting patiently for his usual trash shocked

Re: Just In: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7.am by Charmingrascal(m): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

If you reside in the East stay in your house
Re: Just In: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7.am by WibusJaga: 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2021

If only he will participate in a live question-&-answer session after the address.

Anyway one thing I'm 100% certain he will say is "I assure ashwua you". cheesy

Re: Just In: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7.am by dasparrow: 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
Maybe he wants to announce some of the security measures he plans to put in place in the East. Let's watch and see. Hope he will be articulate enough for us to understand him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7.am by PrinceOfLagos: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
Charmingrascal:

If you reside in the East stay in your house
I am Yoruba , I'm fine .
Re: Just In: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7.am by Maxymilliano(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Wetin the dullard wan yarn again
Re: Just In: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7.am by Charmingrascal(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Yoruba , I'm fine .

You can never be Yoruba, stop denying your Igbo lineage.
Re: Just In: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7.am by PrinceOfLagos: 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
Charmingrascal:

You can never be Yoruba, stop denying your Igbo lineage.
Asinwin ma ni bobo Yi ke

Oboy go and sit down
Re: Just In: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7.am by Charmingrascal(m): 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Asinwin ma ni bobo Yi ke

Oboy go and sit down

Werey omo ibo don tey for Mushin grin
Re: Just In: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7.am by Naijanascam: 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
Everything don yakata ..........

Bring back the nigeria of old wey everybody dey look forward to independent day celebration with a lot of fan fare.....
When green and white have respect...

Chaii
Chaii chaii chaii chaii chaii undecided undecided undecided
Re: Just In: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7.am by PrinceOfLagos: 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Werey omo ibo don tey for Mushin grin
I am Yoruba but my Igbo buddies too many , it makes me feel Igbo sometimes ..

1 Like

Re: Just In: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7.am by Charmingrascal(m): 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Yoruba but my Igbo buddies too many , it makes me feel Igbo sometimes ..

Go ohun sohun cheesy
Re: Just In: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7.am by rayvelez(m): 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
It’s better to be in bed than listen to same gibberish.
Re: Just In: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7.am by rayvelez(m): 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
I hope y’all know the dullard presidency address have been recorded this morning cos don’t sit in front of your tv watching the statue saying nonsense as usual.
Re: Just In: President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7.am by lwisee: 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
Buhari you are a disaster!
We hate you!!!
You have divided the nation already
You will not know peace for the rest of your miserable life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stop Media Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB — ICON / 2023 Imo Guber : Owerri Zone's Sentiments Against Orlu. / How Many International Airports Are In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.