Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,477 members, 7,888,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:51 AM

Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) (2553 Views)

CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) by Topmaike007(m): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
A dramatic scene played out after a man came back home unannounced to see his wife sleeping with her male colleague at work on their matrimonial bed.

The woman was seen on top her colleague, when her husband came in. The man was heard saying that he was recording the incident in case they deny having an affair.

The embarrassed woman who was in no place to deny her extramarital affair could be heard crying, while her work colleague begged for forgiveness as he tried hiding his face from being captured.
Re: Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) by Topmaike007(m): 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2021

Re: Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) by Ammishaddai: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
All these francophone countries sabi do this type
Re: Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) by DICKstractor: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
undecided

I think marriage these days should be on contract basis. Just like in football, there should be a release clause and also market value

Like when you get tired of your spouse, you put her up on the transfer market and other people that have an eye on tasting her kpekus can come forward and purchase it legally, pleasing all parties involved.

This way, there will be no fight, no need of recording or coming back from work to see your suppose spouse giving your colleague that took a sick leave cow girl or reverse cowgirl style

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) by atheistandproud(m): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

I think marriage this day ls should be on contract. Just like in football, there should be a release clause and also market value

Like when you get tired of your spouse, you put her on the transfer market and other people that have an eye on tasting the kpekus can come forward and purchase it legally, pleasing all parties involved

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) by Topmaike007(m): 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

I think marriage this day ls should be on contract. Just like in football, there should be a release clause and also market value

Like when you get tired of your spouse, you put her on the transfer market and other people that have an eye on tasting the kpekus can come forward and purchase it legally, pleasing all parties involved
sense will not kill you.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) by Topmaike007(m): 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ammishaddai:
All these francophone countries sabi do this type
he be like say na Ghana
Re: Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) by Topmaike007(m): 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Fear women if you know you want to live long...

If she get pregnant now with her said colleague now, the innocent man would have been the one to cater for the bastard and the mother.

But thank God she was caught

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) by atheistandproud(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
Topmaike007:
Fear women if you know you want to live long...

If she get pregnant now with her said colleague now, the innocent man would have been the one to cater for the bastard and the mother.

But thank God she was caught

No need

DNA dey Lekki
Re: Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) by thorpido(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
She get mind bring the man come her matrimonial bed.......... and na she come dey on top. angry
Re: Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) by Topmaike007(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
atheistandproud:

No need

DNA dey Lekki
not everyone fit afford am.. Na wetin dey give those women liver be dat, expecially if the man is not learned

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) by Topmaike007(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
thorpido:
She get mind bring the man come her matrimonial bed.
after God fear women
Re: Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) by realstars: 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
New Movie On Media Space.
Re: Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) by atheistandproud(m): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
Topmaike007:
not everyone fit afford am.. Na wetin dey give those women liver be dat, expecially if the man is not learned

True sha
Re: Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) by iamtardey: 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
DNA... ah d movie mahhhdddd
Re: Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) by Topmaike007(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
realstars:
New Movie On Media Space.
watch it and see it is not movie
Re: Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) by realstars: 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
Topmaike007:
watch it and see it is not movie
Na the authentic movies are the live movies like this one.
Re: Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) by ivolt: 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

I think marriage this days should be on contract basis. Just like in football, there should be a release clause and also market value
It is already a contract and you can leave with divorce.
Like other contract, people stay for various reasons.
Re: Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) by eduora: 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
Never you put your trust in a woman's life... don't trust ladies at all both clergies and gold-diggers...fear ladies likes men feared fire.... after Satan, ladies killed without mercy
Re: Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 01, 2021
There's no difference between some people and dogs.

Anyways, their life.
Re: Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) by Boogyman557: 8:14am On Oct 01, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool DAT AINT RITE. SAME REASON I DNT HAVE A GF. ALL I DO IS INVEST IN MY KUSH AND HIGH UP 24sc.. NO GIRL OR LADY IS TO BE TRUSTED. DE ALL COMING 4 UR MONEY MAN. DE AINT GOING TO SUPPORT U ON NOTHING.. JUST HVE KIDS TRAIN DEM WELL N REST UR MIND FROM LOVING A WOMAN. MY KUSH MY LIFE. MY LIFE MY KUSH. WTF MAN
Re: Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) by Mayng01(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2021
This one weak me
Re: Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) by horlahwaley(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

I think marriage this days should be on contract basis. Just like in football, there should be a release clause and also market value

Like when you get tired of your spouse, you put her up on the transfer market and other people that have an eye on tasting her kpekus can come forward and purchase it legally, pleasing all parties involved.

This way, there will be no fight, no need of recording or coming back from work to see your suppose spouse giving your colleague that took a sick leave cow girl or reverse cowgirl style

(1) (Reply)

Youths Are Now Into Full Time Rituals / Bizarre : Man Sets Wife Ablaze / ***VIDEO*** College Girls Start A Prostitution Ring On Facebook!!! (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.