Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,561 members, 7,892,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 09:43 AM

Thank You Jesus, Husband Joins Wife To Celebrate Virginity Trophy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank You Jesus, Husband Joins Wife To Celebrate Virginity Trophy. (533 Views)

Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) / I Am Not Happy With My Wife, I Want A Divorce - Mercy Ada Jesus Husband Cries Ou / Nigerians React As Husband Joins Wife In An Unclad Pregnancy Photo Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Jesus, Husband Joins Wife To Celebrate Virginity Trophy. by Cruzblogtv(m): 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
Husband,Mclawrence Izuchi of the newly wedded bride Ichechi Mary Eba has also join his wife to celebrate as he express joy for being the first man to have ever made love to her.

“Confirmation for those who never believed us when we said that we are keeping it till after marriage.

Thank you Jesus.

I couldn't have asked for more than a decent and God fearing woman as a wife.

My tear rubber wife.”

Follow link to see more of this post!!
https://www.cruzblogtv.com/2021/09/my-tear-rubber-wife-thank-you-jesus.html

Re: Thank You Jesus, Husband Joins Wife To Celebrate Virginity Trophy. by Mastakija(m): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
Abeg (like) if e done reach FP grin

MODIFIED

This is a very senseless and disgusting thing im seeing

Im not saying her keeping her virginity is a bad thing infact its a thing of pride and joy and must be celebrated (sensibly)

But posting it and showing it to the world to see is not only senseless and disgusting but a very outrageous thing to do and infact that alone has destroyed her virginity pride

What i see here is nothing but attention seeking other than that a person with his/her right senses wouldn't have done this

Well there's nothing new under the sun

May God have mercy on us all
Re: Thank You Jesus, Husband Joins Wife To Celebrate Virginity Trophy. by iamtardey: 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
The man above na werey grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Jesus, Husband Joins Wife To Celebrate Virginity Trophy. by debbydams(f): 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lol
Re: Thank You Jesus, Husband Joins Wife To Celebrate Virginity Trophy. by onomeabuja: 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
Cruzblogtv:
Husband,Mclawrence Izuchi of the newly wedded bride Ichechi Mary Eba has also join his wife to celebrate as he express joy for being the first man to have ever made love to her.

“Confirmation for those who never believed us when we said that we are keeping it till after marriage.

Thank you Jesus.

I couldn't have asked for more than a decent and God fearing woman as a wife.

My tear rubber wife.”

Follow link to see more of this post!!
https://www.cruzblogtv.com/2021/09/my-tear-rubber-wife-thank-you-jesus.html

mumu man......
d man no even knw d difference between menstruation blood & virginal blood...
him no even knw say ladies of this generation de use alom watch thier private part ro make am tight then she come allow d man in on her period day chikena undecided
shame

Re: Thank You Jesus, Husband Joins Wife To Celebrate Virginity Trophy. by habsydiamond(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
Are u sure say no be cow dem kill on top that bed and floor.. The man must have used the russia torturing techniques to bring at so much blood. Abi Na turning stick him use From where I came from we call this virginity overflow.

Re: Thank You Jesus, Husband Joins Wife To Celebrate Virginity Trophy. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
Wahala for who no marry virgin.

The Future is Virginity

1 Like

Re: Thank You Jesus, Husband Joins Wife To Celebrate Virginity Trophy. by hybrid11(m): 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
Oga na period be that nah grin cheesy angry
Re: Thank You Jesus, Husband Joins Wife To Celebrate Virginity Trophy. by OloshoMan: 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
Y
Re: Thank You Jesus, Husband Joins Wife To Celebrate Virginity Trophy. by Charmingrascal(m): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
The fact is, because you married a woman a virgin doesn't mean she won't f*ck those d*ck after marriage.

She might decide to Bleep and explore those di*ks she didn't fu*k before my marriage.

Women who were virgins before marriage, might start wondering what they missed out when they were young, and decide that it is not too late to start finding out especially when the husband is not living to expectations in the aspect of satifsfying their sexual desire.

So Mr man and Mrs woman stop being childish and take this dirty sh*t off social media.
Re: Thank You Jesus, Husband Joins Wife To Celebrate Virginity Trophy. by younglleo: 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
make persin come marry me oo! feminist i be virgin too, nd i fyn small

(1) (Reply)

Free 1k On Ilot App, Instant Withdrawal / Hollywood Movie Stars You Didn't Know Were Nigerians / Was This Pastor Wrong Or Right To Break Up This Couple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.