Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:40 PM

Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them (31320 Views)

We Will Chase Away All Kidnappers And Bandits If You Elect Me - Tinubu (video) / Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara / Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by Randy111(m): 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
I don't even understand why this man has not been arrested. So all those students and innocent people that are being killed and kidnapped are passing through window by being innocent?

Federal government no gree arrest terrorist Gunmi and God sef no gree kill am.
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by Tomilola360: 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
Stupeeeeddddd eeediooootttt Gumi
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by Bluffly: 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
Mossadd:
Why can't Nigeria govt arrest or invite this man for goodness sake!this man is promoting terrorism openly and Dss seems okay with it,abi which kind useless country be this?

Don't mind them. If na Igboho and Kanu now, dem go they reach climax
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by Grace001: 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
See the people you share ONE COUNTRY with...

FAKE UNITY and FORCED TOGETHERNESS
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by sakanifemi123(m): 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
This is Nigeria where senseless rule sense
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by Rotji(m): 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
He should be careful walahi because these same bandits he's romancing will still turn out to be his undoing, his Waterloo.

You can't keep a viper as a pet and expect the romance to last long.

When they'll show him pepper � ehn he'll not believe his eyes, whether he goes in through the roof or door or window, a snake will always be snake.
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by izubext007: 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
This man stupid abeg.
Just like befriendinh an hyinal
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
One Nigeria is dead on arrival, we can only forgive but can never forget
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by Ofadaman(m): 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lol this man can charm bandits like those sense charmere.
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by Noblewealth(m): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
This is the total height of insanity, showing terrorist respect... Who does that and that man(Gumi) is still walking freely.. it is finish for Nigeria
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by Sheriman(m): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
In a sane country this man must have been arrested
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by SolarEdge: 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
Just imagine the audacity.
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by Ushman333: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
This is getting abnormal, this man is clearly promoting bandits and terrorists.
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by charixel: 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
I still don't understand why dis said Gumi is walking freely while the ones that oppose what's happening are locked up
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by xelly: 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
Till this man is arrested, Nigeria is not serious with security.
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
I still wonder why this man has not been hacked to death by youths.

Oloriburuku somebody.
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by Stanbaba30: 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
Undoubtedly, Mr. Gumi is backed by this atrocious government. If not, how can he speak the way he does and not be challenged? If it were a southerner speaking the way he does, security personnel would have picked him up way long. It's a shame what Nigeria has turned into. But God is faithful, we will yet rise again in Jesus mighty name Amen �.
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
Why is this man still alive?
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by jojothaiv(m): 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
Problem no go ever finish for Naija.

Gumi is gradually becoming one of the 'revelation' of PMB.
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by fof1: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Mr Gumi says his interaction with the bandits have been easy because he always “go(es) through the door.”

https://gazettengr.com/youll-be-safe-with-bandits-if-you-develop-relationship-with-them-gumi/

I Think this Acclaimed Cleric is Sick in d Head Now...his Utterances of late are uncoordinated, Pls.
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by Tomek09(m): 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lol. When I thought I have seen it all.
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by Slymking: 10:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
Still I fault we the youth of federal republic of Nigeria cus or should I say SW and SE youths cus it clear now that only those 2 regions are normal in this country, so we allowing these insane brainless thwarts chickens still rule is and leave them in power na why this nothing animal slowpoke fit get chance to say nonsense from him gutter mouth, had it been we Don lunch attack on them and lynch this terrorist hausa and kill em all we won't be hearing such cock by midnight.

Olofo jati jati
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by odysey: 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
Totilopussylick:
That to say the military bombing the bandits are the real enemies.

They should change their tactics in other to develop good relationship with them undecided
NB the air force has been bombing civilians the articles are online
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by odysey: 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
AlexBells:
Gummi my man, you are not the only person wey sabi develop relationship oo, as a matter of fact, we are all good since wey be say na to pose with Terrorists, na make we start dey pose with Crusaders too, yeye dey smell, Buhari will not see this man oo;

Nigeria na cruise see how this man is relaxed with Bandit oo, lol
heard he's one of their commanders
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by redsun(m): 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Animal in human skin. These northern creatures that should have naturally been part of the niger republic are the real cause of Nigeria's backwardness. They are not created to evolve or develop rationally and structurally.
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by samwillyco1(m): 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bandit/Banditry commander have spoken
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by McCoy9067(m): 11:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
Toothless government
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by Bigchristo: 1:26am On Oct 01, 2021
Mayng01:
Nigeria is not a sane country. I imagined someone saying this in the USA, uk, Russia or China. Smh
it can happen anywhere depending on who is running affairs of those countries you mentioned, In the US a man and his wife pointed gun at Black Lives Matter protesters the next week he was invited to a campaign for a sitting President, a guy traveled Miles just to make sure he shoot people protesting and killed about 2 people hold a rifle and walk passed Police without being arrested until people started reacting before they arrested him I read through comments session and see people hailing him as hero I am pretty sure the guy didn’t even go to jail someone aided an attack on US capitol building with his kind of language and motivation he gives to his supporters , when you vote for clown and religion bigots to run a country such things are bound to happen, if this man was from East or western states he would have been long arrested and thrown into jail they did to Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by DonEvarest(m): 3:06am On Oct 01, 2021
Karemarealty288:
I have been expecting the rising of an Eastern Gumi who will be a mediator between Nigeria Government and Ipob, Esn and UGM.
unfortunately,Buhari sees all those that had arisen to this status as urchins and felons. Think of the likes of MNK
Re: Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them by DonJuan13: 3:32am On Oct 01, 2021
AlexBells:
Gummi my man, you are not the only person wey sabi develop relationship oo, as a matter of fact, we are all good since wey be say na to pose with Terrorists, na make we start dey pose with Crusaders too, yeye dey smell, Buhari will not see this man oo;

Nigeria na cruise see how this man is relaxed with Bandit oo, lol

Crusaders? You've lost me again and thats an old pic I think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. / Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows / Buhari Commissions Naval Ships In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.