Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:13 AM

Please I Need Urgent Advice On My Health. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Urgent Advice On My Health. (970 Views)

Is MouthAction Dangerous To My Health? / "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! / One Of The Best Hospital On The Gulf Of Guinea, went For Check Up On My Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Urgent Advice On My Health. by Easylion3569: 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
I have been having this issue, and just about few days ago, it happend again and almost got me killed..

when ever i'm having sex, it will get to a point that i couldn't breath again. I dont know how to explain this, but i will be strugling to breath and it will be like i'm dieing.
the first time it happend, i ran outside like i want to go and do something, hold my neck with my hands and could not breath at all for some moment (30 sec).. I didn't tell my girl about it up till now, even my very best friend dosent kno because i dont want people to use it in tackling me.. It happened again and again and again, and i had to stop having sex...
just some days ago, after like 6 months of no sex, my girl came and it happend that we started to make love..
i almost died my people. I ran outside and this time it was too hard for me.. After i regain my strength i began to cry.. I dont know what is happening to me.. I dont want to die untop of a woman..

please i need your advice, i'm realy dieing on this. Thanks all.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice On My Health. by CandyOps(m): 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
Heart attack bro just talk to a doctor

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice On My Health. by CandyOps(m): 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Heart attack bro just talk to a doctor or the puzzy too good it took your breath away

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice On My Health. by chatinent: 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
CandyOps:

How is a pastor a doctor?
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice On My Health. by Easylion3569: 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
CandyOps:
thanks bro.
saying it out is just the problem.. I don't just know how to tell someone that i dont breath when i'm having sex. But thanks, maybe i will meet a doctor
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice On My Health. by Easylion3569: 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
CandyOps:
Heart attack bro just talk to a doctor or the puzzy too good it took your breath away
even my first girl b4 my present one.. I kno the fault is on my side. Sometimes when i want to have sex, i will be like if i die today, let me die because of the urge.. And it always happened..
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice On My Health. by Machinegun91(m): 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
Avoid sex my guy,. That's why I decided to quit my igala girl.

She wants to kill me with sex styles

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice On My Health. by OBALOLA55(m): 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
Easylion3569:

thanks bro.
saying it out is just the problem.. I don't just know how to tell someone that i dont breath when i'm having sex. But thanks, maybe i will meet a doctor

(1)STOP TAKING SEX ENHANCING DRUGS

(2)CHECK YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE REGULARLY

(3) DRINK A LOT OF WATER BEFORE SEX

(4) EAT BITTER KOLA

(5) I BELIEVE IN PRE-DESTINATION IF YOU DIE ONTOP WOMAN, NA SO YOUR CREATOR WILL AM

GOODLUCK BRUH

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice On My Health. by Sonnobax15(m): 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice On My Health. by Easylion3569: 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
I just want to know why and what is causing it.. I have never had someone saying a similar thing, though i have heard of people dieing ontop of woman during sex and i believe what is happening to me is what is killing them..
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice On My Health. by Kobojunkie: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Easylion3569:

just some days ago, after like 6 months of no sex, my girl came and it happend that we started to make love..
i almost died my people. I ran outside and this time it was too hard for me.. After i regain my strength i began to cry.. I dont know what is happening to me.. I dont want to die untop of a woman..

please i need your advice, i'm realy dieing on this. Thanks all.
If you are really afraid of dying, why haven't you been to see a doctor by now? undecided
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice On My Health. by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
Easylion3569:
I just want to know why and what is causing it.. I have never had someone saying a similar thing, though i have heard of people dieing ontop of woman during sex and i believe what is happening to me is what is killing them..
It could be hormone triggered or neurological. You need to see a doctor to find out or chose abstinence if you want to live. undecided
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice On My Health. by Easylion3569: 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It could be hormone triggered or neurological. You need to see a doctor to find out or chose abstinence if you want to live. undecided
thanks bro. I will see a doctor. I just pray so i won't have to try having sex again because even when am having the feeling that i might die, i still do it somtime.. I will see a doctor on monday and will bring the update back here.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice On My Health. by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
Easylion3569:

thanks bro. I will see a doctor. I just pray so i won't have to try having sex again because even when am having the feeling that i might die, i still do it somtime.. I will see a doctor on monday and will bring the update back here.
It could even be psychological so have an open mind so you can get to the bottom of the issue. undecided
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice On My Health. by brosom(m): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
You put too much effort, energy, and the totality of ur self thinking about sex or during sex which makes ur immune to get extremely overwhelmed.

Why not try to relax and see sex as it was nothing?

Sometimes over joy kills..

Moreover, desit from fornication, don't die ontop kondo o.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice On My Health. by Columbine(m): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
Easylion3569:

A patient has been referred for a chest x-ray with a history of breathlessness/choking during sex, didn't know the final outcome. you need to see a doctor for further evaluation
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice On My Health. by harveyosho1(m): 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bro Op no Kee ur sef because u want to service woman.... My advice to u is dat u don't do d work during sex, let her b d one 2 ride as dat will reduce stress on ur part. Seek help from a sex therapist as they would have had client(patients) who have had a similar experience. For now avoid sex, ur health is paramount

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice On My Health. by Skynet55: 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
It was God trying to warn you to stop fornicating before you get somebody's daughter pregnant but the devil made you stubborn and you kept digging, now your dilemma is on frontpage, as a student with a pregnant gf lol

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice On My Health. by Mannyautos: 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lord give me a sign.... The unintended pregnancy of your babe was what God was warning you about. grin
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice On My Health. by anthonyuncle(m): 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
you have heard them all

(1) (Reply)

I Did This And Now My Joy Stick About 7 And Half Inch / What Are The Qualities And Attributes Of A Wife Material / Redpillers Are Everywhere!! I Shola On Twitter Is A King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.