Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,945 members, 7,879,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:23 AM

Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) (55866 Views)

Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) / Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video) / Lockdown: Woman Flogged By Police Officers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Rexwalters1: 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
embarassed
Vickkymanny:
Ipob ipob, YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!
Very surprising that no one has accused DSS?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Brimstone77: 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
benuejosh:
State of Emergency is loading.
they should also declare it here...

Southern kadunas are also human beings..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Staysave: 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ever8090:
that is why the Igbos now have to rise up and start killing themselves abi?.. trying to imitate the slangs of the guy "Slow-mire" or what is that his name,.and you end up not having sense one bit

Ma gee
I don't waste my energy on fulanis terrorist like you..... The truth is that you fulanis have failed..... I'm a full igbo man and the guy you mentioned is not an Igbo man I think...

I'm here to catch cruise on nairaland and watch you riffraffs to wail on IPOB and igbos...

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
Staysave:

Ma gee
It is well.....

Oga shut up there..... All this nonsense started the day Buhari sent his terrorist soldiers to kill the innocent igbos...

And u think it's paining the evil Buhari when u kill ur own brothers and sisters?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by CUMIN: 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
Insofar it's fellow Ibo they're killing it's ok by me...let them burn Ibo land to the ground.
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Owomida lunatics should stop causing problems in the south-east.

May God forgive you for the wickedness you are promoting against your own people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Commentor: 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Don't mind those foolish set of element. They hv forgotten when buhari and Co sent military to go and kill innocent people

This your revenge is the right thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Latakia(f): 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Most Igbos are drug barons/cultists.

Drug barons/cultists are criminals.

Criminals are IPOB.

IPOB are UGM

Those that disagree with this statements are their sympathizers.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by elgramz: 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
CondemnBattery:
I think these guys are deliberately calling for war. And I know General Buhari won't spare them. I just pity them
But the bandits that are doing worse than this in the north are not calling for war abi? Bloody fool

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Commentor: 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Afriqan:

May God forgive you for the wickedness you are promoting against your own people.

You know ur ipob brothers are responsible for all the killings. Very soon, the blood you people are shedding will ask for yours too.

Leave them na.

Help them promote their activities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by amJoe(m): 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
Unknown men gun grin
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Ever8090: 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Staysave:

Ma gee
I don't waste my energy on fulanis terrorist like you..... The truth is that you fulanis have failed..... I'm a full igbo man and the guy you mentioned is not an Igbo man I think...

I'm here to catch cruise on nairaland and watch you riffraffs to wail on IPOB and igbos...
I am not fulani and not defending any tribe, I only find your effort to copy someone's slangs that made you sound like anidiot for no reasonable reason..I repeat you no get even small sense !!!...if e pain you go and do the needful.. calling everyone a riffraff as if he understands the meaning..yeye dey smell!!!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by loveth360(f): 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
jpworld:
God pls where are we heading to?
South east is becoming a war Zone.
Shame on IPOB
The shame should go to your terrorist Nigeria government.
Or you don't know how it started by killing unarmed Igbo youths.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by GetMeRight: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kingpele:
Jawaharlal ,I don't know why these crooks are bent on destroying our zone,I don't believe this guys are igbos ,no igbo man will be this reckless and careless about human life,igbos are incapable of been terrorists ,so I believe that some people up north is trying to destabilize our zone ,so that they will have strong evidence to continue to hold nnamdi kanu in their custody..cos Igbos should not be doing things that will put their leader in trouble..My verdict , I think miscreants have succeeded in hijacking the peaceful agitation for baifra independence..I have made up my mind to remain in doors tomorrow ,and Monday's till mnk comes out,inother to prevent an enemy that might be planning to hit me from carrying it out in the name of IPOB

Still living in denial.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Psalmistproject: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
rahztafari:
Very funny

Thank God Lagos and entire South West was able to stop the decay last year. There is really no sense in burning your home just to prove a point to outsiders. Very childish moves.

This is democracy. Except for full-blown war, no nation will support terror because you want separation. Las Las, na still politicians dey use una head hit unasef upandan.

Where were you when they were being killed and abducted by the military?

Oh yes I forgot, you think they were toothless.
At this point some of them are settling personal scores due to what was done to them.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
If you like urself no come out vote for anambra election

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by helinues: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Burn everything down.

That man Buhariust be taught a bitter lesson
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by rosechika1994: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Why are people saying state of emergency loading, which state have been declared so in the North? After all dre rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by elgramz: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
benuejosh:
State of Emergency is loading.
Lol, na today? Nobody send una again.if you like declare nation of emergency, nigeria is doomed and there's no going back on Biafra .

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Franzinni:
Blood of your own for a land unknown.

I see why many igbos prefer to live outside their own land.

This is all shades of wrong.

this is same thing we pass through during edo state governorship election here in edo state

what kind of democracy do we practice in Nigeria

APC and violence

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by cescky(m): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
CondemnBattery:
I think these guys are deliberately calling for war. And I know General Buhari won't spare them. I just pity them

As much as what their doing is condemnable,

Buhari is your lord and saviour... Thats why poverty is your second nature, keep on scrapping and looking for battery to sell

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by GetMeRight: 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
tyup:
[s] As much as I cannot condemn the attack on the police post, [/s] I still can't condemn the fact that ur turning arms on ur own people. well all I've got to say is, SW Lagos esp is bout getting filled up and we'll need no more refugees from the SE. I rise.

the only thing tyup got right now is pity

What a sickening comment!
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Aguodo(m): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Dedemworld: 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
Staysave:

Ma gee
It is well.....

Oga shut up there..... All this nonsense started the day Buhari sent his terrorist soldiers to kill the innocent igbos...

And the killing will stop by doing this?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Madas1986(m): 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kingpele:
Jawaharlal ,I don't know why these crooks are bent on destroying our zone,I don't believe this guys are igbos ,no igbo man will be this reckless and careless about human life,igbos are incapable of been terrorists ,so I believe that some people up north is trying to destabilize our zone ,so that they will have strong evidence to continue to hold nnamdi kanu in their custody..cos Igbos should not be doing things that will put their leader in trouble..My verdict , I think miscreants have succeeded in hijacking the peaceful agitation for baifra independence..I have made up my mind to remain in doors tomorrow ,and Monday's till mnk comes out,inother to prevent an enemy that might be planning to hit me from carrying it out in the name of IPOB
better call a spade a spade
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by rahztafari(m): 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
Psalmistproject:

Where were you when they were being killed and abducted by the military?

Oh yes I forgot, you think they were toothless.
At this point some of them are settling personal scores due to what was done to them.

So, it is okay to burn your home to settle personal scores. Issokei. They should continue. I wish them godspeed.
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Madas1986(m): 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
loveth360:
Seven Unknown gun men attacked Police station killed five police officers and burnt their station.

Na only where civilians dey they dey get power.

Well! If they can be afraid of their generator getting stole in their station,what more can i say.....
this small girl hey go soon land for your head continue

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Pharaohny: 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
Use your hand to do yourself when he spoil finish naa unaa go still surfer am
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by Ayoefa: 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
[s]
Staysave:

Ma gee
It is well.....

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by chaloskyx: 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lol you think cause a few ppl died election would not hold you think your leaders care the only thing they care about is power and money elections will still hold oga no waste ur time they would declare a state of emergency in anambra for them to secure power once thats done they dont care if you wipe yourselves out
marttye:
anambara in the news again. are you sure this their election will hold
Re: Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
sad IPOB ESN TERRORISTS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) / Botswanan Rape Victim Refuses To Testify Against Culprit. Says He Satisfied Her / Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.