Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,516 members, 7,937,482 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

Elon Musk Beats Jeff Bezos And Bill Gates, Again Becomes World’s Richest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Beats Jeff Bezos And Bill Gates, Again Becomes World’s Richest (294 Views)

Nigeria Stock Market Becomes World’s Best, Beats Argentina / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Are Engaged / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elon Musk Beats Jeff Bezos And Bill Gates, Again Becomes World’s Richest by DeUpdatesBlog: 12:30am On Oct 01, 2021
Fox Business News has reported that Elon Musk has reclaimed the top position on the world wealth ranking. With the new position, the Tesla and Space X founder had a fortune of $200.4 billion (N82,468,608,000,000) at the time this report was written.

With the new position, Jeff Bezos lost the spot with a fortune of $193.1 billion (N79,464,512,000,000). Others below him are Bernad Arnault, Bill Gates, and Mark Zuckerberg.

#deupdatesblog

Re: Elon Musk Beats Jeff Bezos And Bill Gates, Again Becomes World’s Richest by lilvicky68(m): 12:33am On Oct 01, 2021
Pls stop converting to naira..

Thanks
Re: Elon Musk Beats Jeff Bezos And Bill Gates, Again Becomes World’s Richest by phr33man(m): 12:38am On Oct 01, 2021
Naira is just ra-ing by the day. cry
Re: Elon Musk Beats Jeff Bezos And Bill Gates, Again Becomes World’s Richest by Rexwalters1: 12:43am On Oct 01, 2021
lilvicky68:

Naira isn't a currency..

Thanks
Please all I need is a 100 million of that paper you said isn’t a currency, do you have any you can push my way, I can do a Bola Tinubu & send a Bullion van to come & grab the tissue paper anywhere in Nigeria that has a First Bank?

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Beats Jeff Bezos And Bill Gates, Again Becomes World’s Richest by Ever8090: 1:02am On Oct 01, 2021
lilvicky68:

Naira isn't a worthy currency

Thanks
if them dash you money in Naira now you won't reject you because it's not a worthy currency..
Re: Elon Musk Beats Jeff Bezos And Bill Gates, Again Becomes World’s Richest by lilvicky68(m): 1:05am On Oct 01, 2021
Ever8090:
if them dash you money in Naira now you won't reject you because it's not a worthy currency..
Since the man earns in dollars.. it shouldn't be converted to naira..

Imagine the difference na.. grin
Re: Elon Musk Beats Jeff Bezos And Bill Gates, Again Becomes World’s Richest by chatinent: 1:08am On Oct 01, 2021
lilvicky68:

Thanks

It's embarrassing.
Re: Elon Musk Beats Jeff Bezos And Bill Gates, Again Becomes World’s Richest by OBALOLA55(m): 1:09am On Oct 01, 2021
ELON MOSQUE THE PUMP AND DUMP MASTER
Re: Elon Musk Beats Jeff Bezos And Bill Gates, Again Becomes World’s Richest by MufasaLion: 4:31am On Oct 01, 2021
Bless up, My Elon. cool

We must surely relocate to Moon. grin wink

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Need To Market Online / Who Cut Soap For Remita? / What Legitimate Online Hustle Can I Do With A Stable Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.