Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,749 members, 7,908,896 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:47 PM

Mention One Thing Nigeria Achieve Since 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mention One Thing Nigeria Achieve Since 2015 (554 Views)

Name One Thing Nigeria Has Done For The Igbos / List Of Bills Buhari Refused To Sign Into Law Since 2015 / Can Nigeria Achieve Good Governance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention One Thing Nigeria Achieve Since 2015 by ollymooreagain: 1:47am On Oct 01, 2021
Mention one thing Nigeria achieve since 2015 as a country
Re: Mention One Thing Nigeria Achieve Since 2015 by DOTian: 1:52am On Oct 01, 2021
Managed to become The Terror Capital of the world.
Shameless country

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Thing Nigeria Achieve Since 2015 by after4: 1:55am On Oct 01, 2021
Boko Haram had another name, bandit

4 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing Nigeria Achieve Since 2015 by kollinz1234(m): 2:03am On Oct 01, 2021
Tucano fighter Jets grin
Re: Mention One Thing Nigeria Achieve Since 2015 by Tomahawk99(m): 2:13am On Oct 01, 2021
1. Poverty capital of the world.
2. Number two in the world for open defecation (Nigeria is projected to overtake the current number one India by 2022).
3. Most terrorised/insecure country in the world.
4. Nigeria one of three countries with the only cases of leprosy in the world.
5. Highest number of terrorism related deaths worldwide.

4 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing Nigeria Achieve Since 2015 by Reflect7: 2:17am On Oct 01, 2021
ollymooreagain:
Mention one thing Nigeria achieve since 2015 as a country

We achieved the knowledge that you are a semi-literate thuggish dropout with zero sense of diction, who needs to return to secondary school to complete his WAEC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention One Thing Nigeria Achieve Since 2015 by Reflect7: 2:22am On Oct 01, 2021
Tomahawk99:
1. Poverty capital of the world.
2. Number two in the world for open defecation (Nigeria is projected to overtake the current number one India by 2022).
3. Most terrorised/insecure country in the world.
4. Nigeria one of three countries with the only cases of leprosy in the world.
5. Highest number of terrorism related deaths worldwide.

YAWWWNNNNNN

zzzzzzzzzzz

Wake me up when your nasty vomit dries up.

NIGERIA'S MANY ACHIEVEMENTS SINCE 2015

RAIL

– 156km Lagos-Ibadan Standard Gauge Rail completed.

– 327km Itakpe-Warri Standard Gauge Rail completed and commissioned 33 years after construction began.

– Abuja Light Rail completed in 2018.

– Ground-breaking done for construction of Kano-Maradi Standard Gauge Rail, and revamp of Port-Harcourt-Maiduguri Narrow Gauge Rail.

– Financing negotiations ongoing for Ibadan-Kano Standard Gauge Rail project

ROADS

– Presidential Infrastructure Development Fund (PIDF), investing over a billion dollars in three flagship projects: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge, Abuja-Kaduna-Zaria-Kano Expressway.

– Executive Order 7 mobilizing private investment into the development of key roads and bridges like Bodo-Bonny in Rivers and Apapa-Oshodi-Oworonshoki-Ojota in Lagos

– Highway Development and Management Initiative (HDMI), a public-private partnership program to mobilise, in its first Phase, over a Trillion Naira in private investment into the development and maintenance of 12 Roads, amounting to 1,963km in length.

– More than 360 billion Naira worth of Sukuk Bonds raised since 2017 for dozens of critical road projects across all six geopolitical zones.

PORTS

– Completion of New Terminals for International Airports in Lagos, Abuja, Kano and Port Harcourt

– Construction of New Runway for Abuja and Enugu International Airports

– Presidential approval for four International Airports as Special Economic Zones: Lagos, Kano, Abuja and Port Harcourt.

– Approval for new private-sector funded deep sea ports: Lekki Deep Sea Port (Construction already well underway, for completion in 2022); Bonny Deep Sea Port (Ground-breaking done in March 2021); Ibom Deep Sea Port; and Warri Deep Sea Port

– Development of capacity at the Eastern Ports:

- In December 2017, Calabar Port commenced export of bulk cement to Tema Port in Ghana

- In 2019, three container ships berthed at Calabar Port, for the first time in eleven years

- Dredging of Warri Port (Escravos Bar—Warri Port channel) completed in 2018

- On October 30, 2019, an LPG Tanker operated by NLNG, berthed in Port Harcourt – the first time ever an LPG ship berthed in any of the Eastern Ports

- On December 8, 2019, Onne Port received JPO VOLANS (owned by Maersk), the FIRST gearless and largest container vessel (265.07 metres) to call at any Eastern Port in Nigeria.

- On August 1, 2019, Onne Port’s Brawal Terminal received MSC GRACE, its first container vessel since 2012.

FOR MUCH, MUCH MORE, SEE HERE:

Report Card: Buhari's achievements in office:

https://www.thecable.ng/report-card-presidency-lists-buharis-achievements-in-six-years

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nigeria Achieve Since 2015 by Tomahawk99(m): 2:25am On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:

YAWWWNNNNNN

zzzzzzzzzzz

Wake me up when your vomit dries up.
No need to wake you up... don't sleep, my vomit dries faster than your m.other's cum grin
Go to bed you bitch-ass illiterate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Thing Nigeria Achieve Since 2015 by Reflect7: 2:30am On Oct 01, 2021
Tomahawk99:

No need to wake you up... don't sleep, my vomit dries faster than your m.other's cum grin
Go to bed you bitch-ass illiterate.

At least she cums. Your m.other's puna emits sawdust. Sufferhead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention One Thing Nigeria Achieve Since 2015 by Tomahawk99(m): 2:37am On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:

At least she cums. Your m.other's puna emits sawdust. Sufferhead.
She cums? grin grin grin
Imma fvck her...so you bitch-ass illiterate address me as daddy grin grin grin
Go to bed son grin

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing Nigeria Achieve Since 2015 by Reflect7: 2:39am On Oct 01, 2021
Tomahawk99:

She cums?
Imma fvck her...so you bitch-ass illiterate address me as daddy
Go to bed son

She doesn't screw high school dropouts with stinky breath like you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention One Thing Nigeria Achieve Since 2015 by Tomahawk99(m): 2:44am On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:

She doesn't screw high school dropouts with stinky breath like you.
I'm your daddy, watch your mouth grin

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing Nigeria Achieve Since 2015 by Validated: 2:46am On Oct 01, 2021
Borriwed N45Trillion and asking for debt forgiveness

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing Nigeria Achieve Since 2015 by Emeka71(m): 3:19am On Oct 01, 2021
Happy independence Nigeria; since 2015 SDG:Naira falling at N600 to change the dollar; and also the arrest of Mazi Nnamdi KANU. cry cheesy smiley
Re: Mention One Thing Nigeria Achieve Since 2015 by Tokskob2008: 4:10am On Oct 01, 2021
Hmmm, very very tough question...
Re: Mention One Thing Nigeria Achieve Since 2015 by Reflect7: 4:32am On Oct 01, 2021
Tomahawk99:

I'm your daddy, watch your mouth grin

BROKE AZZ SCHOOL DROPOUT THINKS HE'S A DADDY
Re: Mention One Thing Nigeria Achieve Since 2015 by greatiyk4u(m): 4:42am On Oct 01, 2021
Tomahawk99:

She cums? grin grin grin
Imma fvck her...so you bitch-ass illiterate address me as daddy grin grin grin
Go to bed son grin

Lack of home training or crash stupidity?
Re: Mention One Thing Nigeria Achieve Since 2015 by NGpatriot: 4:51am On Oct 01, 2021
Nigeria achieved Taliban BiafraNISTAN Jihadi Terrorist NETWORK,

Re: Mention One Thing Nigeria Achieve Since 2015 by helinues: 6:18am On Oct 01, 2021
Rails
Roads
Making our institutions to be more stronger than before
Re: Mention One Thing Nigeria Achieve Since 2015 by Tomahawk99(m): 7:46am On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:

BROKE AZZ SCHOOL DROPOUT THINKS HE'S A DADDY
grin
Cry more.
You only wish i was broke and a drop out.
Re: Mention One Thing Nigeria Achieve Since 2015 by Tomahawk99(m): 7:49am On Oct 01, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Lack of home training or crash stupidity?
This question should be directed to your parents. The donkey say na "crash stupidity" grin
Stick to the English you learnt in your LGEA school, no do pass yourself ode.
Re: Mention One Thing Nigeria Achieve Since 2015 by jieta: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
Reflect7:

YAWWWNNNNNN

zzzzzzzzzzz

Wake me up when your nasty vomit dries up.

NIGERIA'S MANY ACHIEVEMENTS SINCE 2015

RAIL

– 156km Lagos-Ibadan Standard Gauge Rail completed.

– 327km Itakpe-Warri Standard Gauge Rail completed and commissioned 33 years after construction began.

– Abuja Light Rail completed in 2018.

– Ground-breaking done for construction of Kano-Maradi Standard Gauge Rail, and revamp of Port-Harcourt-Maiduguri Narrow Gauge Rail.

– Financing negotiations ongoing for Ibadan-Kano Standard Gauge Rail project

ROADS

– Presidential Infrastructure Development Fund (PIDF), investing over a billion dollars in three flagship projects: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge, Abuja-Kaduna-Zaria-Kano Expressway.

– Executive Order 7 mobilizing private investment into the development of key roads and bridges like Bodo-Bonny in Rivers and Apapa-Oshodi-Oworonshoki-Ojota in Lagos

– Highway Development and Management Initiative (HDMI), a public-private partnership program to mobilise, in its first Phase, over a Trillion Naira in private investment into the development and maintenance of 12 Roads, amounting to 1,963km in length.

– More than 360 billion Naira worth of Sukuk Bonds raised since 2017 for dozens of critical road projects across all six geopolitical zones.

PORTS

– Completion of New Terminals for International Airports in Lagos, Abuja, Kano and Port Harcourt

– Construction of New Runway for Abuja and Enugu International Airports

– Presidential approval for four International Airports as Special Economic Zones: Lagos, Kano, Abuja and Port Harcourt.

– Approval for new private-sector funded deep sea ports: Lekki Deep Sea Port (Construction already well underway, for completion in 2022); Bonny Deep Sea Port (Ground-breaking done in March 2021); Ibom Deep Sea Port; and Warri Deep Sea Port

– Development of capacity at the Eastern Ports:

- In December 2017, Calabar Port commenced export of bulk cement to Tema Port in Ghana

- In 2019, three container ships berthed at Calabar Port, for the first time in eleven years

- Dredging of Warri Port (Escravos Bar—Warri Port channel) completed in 2018

- On October 30, 2019, an LPG Tanker operated by NLNG, berthed in Port Harcourt – the first time ever an LPG ship berthed in any of the Eastern Ports

- On December 8, 2019, Onne Port received JPO VOLANS (owned by Maersk), the FIRST gearless and largest container vessel (265.07 metres) to call at any Eastern Port in Nigeria.

- On August 1, 2019, Onne Port’s Brawal Terminal received MSC GRACE, its first container vessel since 2012.

FOR MUCH, MUCH MORE, SEE HERE:

Report Card: Buhari's achievements in office:

https://www.thecable.ng/report-card-presidency-lists-buharis-achievements-in-six-years

I can't confirm all, but at least i can confirm the development in the train sector

For the first time in my life i saw a moving train, not in a movie but life and direct.

(1) (Reply)

Northern Governors Destroyed The Tiny Thread Holding Nigeria Together -uwazurike / Ethiopian Prime Minister Drives President Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa / Senators Lambast Rotimi Amaechi Over Kano-niger Republic Rail Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.