Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,106 members, 7,845,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Let’s Share Resources And Business Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let’s Share Resources And Business Ideas (998 Views)

25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Human Resources And Management Consulting / Human Resources And Administrative Expertise For Next To Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let’s Share Resources And Business Ideas by freelance(m): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2007
Let’s share Information on this thread. Information is Power and as Bishop Oyedepo put it.
Not to be informed is to be deformed. I would appreciate us to share useful tips, Business Ideas,
articles on Personal Development on this thread. Also E books that are cool are welcome.

I would be giving a Free-E-book out to anyone that signifies interest.

It’s the 48 Laws of Power. It’s a very lovely book.

If you are interested in the E book just send a mail to Freelance911@gmail.com with Subject
48 Laws of Power.

So let the Information sharing begin.

Take care all and look forward to learning from you all as well.

Cheers!
Re: Let’s Share Resources And Business Ideas by danalyst(m): 10:42am On Aug 01, 2007
thanks pal, am interested. can you plz send to my box: remmychess@yahoo.com.

on receipt of this book, i will send to you the science of getting rich, and the science of being well among others.

cheers
Re: Let’s Share Resources And Business Ideas by Princesege(m): 12:18am On Aug 04, 2007
Can w talk about forext tradings and forcast pls.
I will appreciate if anybody could give and authentic forcast when trading on Dow Jones, FTSE 100, DAX, S+P, and major currencies and commdities.
Any future forecast will be apprciated.

Prince.
Re: Let’s Share Resources And Business Ideas by chokit(m): 12:02am On Aug 05, 2007
freelance:

Let’s share Information on this thread. Information is Power and as Bishop Oyedepo put it.
Not to be informed is to be deformed. I would appreciate us to share useful tips, Business Ideas,
articles on Personal Development on this thread. Also E books that are cool are welcome.

I would be giving a Free-E-book out to anyone that signifies interest.

It’s the 48 Laws of Power. It’s a very lovely book.

If you are interested in the E book just send a mail to Freelance911@gmail.com with Subject
48 Laws of Power.

So let the Information sharing begin.

Take care all and look forward to learning from you all as well.

Cheers!
@freelance i sahll be very happy if you can send me this e book
danalyst link=topic=67804.msg1346605#msg1346605 date=1185961359:

thanks pal, am interested. can you plz send to my box: remmychess@yahoo.com.

on receipt of this book, i will send to you the science of getting rich, and the science of being well among others.

cheers
remmychess,i shall be happy to get this book if you can share with me. my email is qaishat@yahoo.com

Re: Let’s Share Resources And Business Ideas by frankiriri(m): 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2007
I trust that freelance would always come up mwith good ideas.
I would definitely like a copy of the ebook. Hit me at frankiriri@yahoo.com
Re: Let’s Share Resources And Business Ideas by freelance(m): 8:02am On Aug 07, 2007
Alot of people have shown their interest in the book. I have been
trying to send the book but seems the size its too big and its not
being going through. sad

I have also tried to attach the book to this thread but no luck.

Please if you have any better way I can send this book to you or anybody please kindly indicate. undecided

I am very sorry for the delay so far.

Thanks
Re: Let’s Share Resources And Business Ideas by olanajim(m): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2007
What about gmail? Can it contain the book?
Re: Let’s Share Resources And Business Ideas by egoldman(m): 9:03am On Aug 07, 2007
freelance:

Alot of people have shown their interest in the book. I have been
trying to send the book but seems the size its too big and its not
being going through. sad

I have also tried to attach the book to this thread but no luck.

Please if you have any better way I can send this book to you or anybody please kindly indicate. undecided

I am very sorry for the delay so far.

Thanks

Can you give me a link to the e-book ? i might be able to attach it to the thread , the problem is probably the size of the file and your connection speed .
Re: Let’s Share Resources And Business Ideas by freelance(m): 9:09am On Aug 07, 2007
I don't have a link for the book. sad

Is there any other way out wink
Re: Let’s Share Resources And Business Ideas by cutebabe: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2007
And you have zipped it up?

(1) (Reply)

Fcmb Offer Starts On October 16 At N14 / Fake Interswitch Email - Dont Respond If You Get One. / How Profitable Are Affiliate Programs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.