Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,369 members, 7,920,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:43 AM

You Can Now Address Redeployment And Relocation Issue, N Power. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Can Now Address Redeployment And Relocation Issue, N Power. (650 Views)

N-Power Redeployment Issues. / Redeployment Procedures For Npower 2021 Selected Candidates / N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now Address Redeployment And Relocation Issue, N Power. by Andyvilly: 7:07am On Oct 01, 2021
For all your relocation and redeployment issue, you can now log on to n power Portal and correct it now.

Re: You Can Now Address Redeployment And Relocation Issue, N Power. by Jii95: 7:33am On Oct 01, 2021
Andyvilly:
For all your relocation and redeployment issue, you can now log on to n power Portal and correct it now.
I'm automatically redeployed without making any request.
I don't have issue with my first PPA. I have already done signing and uploading of my acceptance letter.
What should I do now?
Re: You Can Now Address Redeployment And Relocation Issue, N Power. by Bigredmachine: 7:36am On Oct 01, 2021
Please does it mean I can log in to ask for redeployment without doing physical verification?

Well I mean originally I filled Delta state but now am in Lagos and since my posting came out in Delta, am not chanced to go and do any verification
Re: You Can Now Address Redeployment And Relocation Issue, N Power. by Andyvilly: 9:09am On Oct 01, 2021
Jii95:

I'm automatically redeployed without making any request.
I don't have issue with my first PPA. I have already done signing and uploading of my acceptance letter.
What should I do now?
Ignore the recent redeployment, stick to your previous PPA it won't affect your work or payment issue
Re: You Can Now Address Redeployment And Relocation Issue, N Power. by Andyvilly: 9:12am On Oct 01, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Please does it mean I can log in to ask for redeployment without doing physical verification?

Well I mean originally I filled Delta state but now am in Lagos and since my posting came out in Delta, am not chanced to go and do any verification
for now you can't, wait for calls for verification by Npower either for batch c stream 1 or batch c stream 2 which is most likely.
Re: You Can Now Address Redeployment And Relocation Issue, N Power. by TheManMentor: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
How do i access the current tab showing cos i.need to redeploy to my correct LGA of resident.not d distant one i.was initially posted to...thank you
Re: You Can Now Address Redeployment And Relocation Issue, N Power. by Dgreatman10: 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
Andyvilly:
Hi, please, are you able to successfully complete the redeployment process?
Cuz mine isn't working here.
Re: You Can Now Address Redeployment And Relocation Issue, N Power. by Jii95: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
Andyvilly:

Ignore the recent redeployment, stick to your previous PPA it won't affect your work or payment issue
Thanks very much.
The process of starting over again locating PPA, signing and uploading, really scared me.
Re: You Can Now Address Redeployment And Relocation Issue, N Power. by Andyvilly: 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
Dgreatman10:

Hi, please, are you able to successfully complete the redeployment process?
Cuz mine isn't working here.
Mine went through, I have applied for it but it's still showing pending.
Re: You Can Now Address Redeployment And Relocation Issue, N Power. by Andyvilly: 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
TheManMentor:
How do i access the current tab showing cos i.need to redeploy to my correct LGA of resident.not d distant one i.was initially posted to...thank you
When you log in, go to deployment section, click apply for redeployment, there you will see, upload rejection PPA and reason for redeployment, click reason for redeployment and you will see drop-down of reasons, click another LGA, a list of LGA will appear, then make your choice and submit with rejection letter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Now Address Redeployment And Relocation Issue, N Power. by zubimete(f): 7:11am On Oct 02, 2021
Still trying to download my letter. So we need the rejection letter?
Re: You Can Now Address Redeployment And Relocation Issue, N Power. by LeadMobile(m): 7:36am On Oct 02, 2021
My sister PPA in Edo State is very far to her place of residence and the PPA is not willing to give her rejection letter and she want to redeploy.
What can she do?
Kindly advice
Re: You Can Now Address Redeployment And Relocation Issue, N Power. by Fumilayo2003: 10:09am On Oct 02, 2021
Good morning here...

Please I have applied for redeployment since first week of September and it's still pending,

I was formerly in Kwara state before I relocated to Kaduna, so I was posted to Kwara and now I want to redeployment to Kaduna..

I already uploaded my rejection letter from the former PPA and my acceptance letter from the new PPA.

I didn't see the option for reason of redeployment when I was uploading it then

Please help me
what can I do?
Re: You Can Now Address Redeployment And Relocation Issue, N Power. by maxbee: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
Pls help how can I have acceptance letter from my new PPA.

(1) (Reply)

MASSIVE RECRUITMENT FOR SSCE/OND HOLDERS - WALK-IN-INTERVIEW / Guinness Sales Rep Salary? / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.