Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,758 members, 7,948,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

Simple Plain Logic To Make Free Calls With All Networks(foreign And Local Calls) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Simple Plain Logic To Make Free Calls With All Networks(foreign And Local Calls) (573 Views)

How To Make And Receive Calls With MTN Fastlink Huawei Modem / Guide To Unlock R215 Vodafone And # Use Another All Networks Without Hassle / Simple Plain Logic To Make Free Calls With All Networks(foreign And Local Calls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Plain Logic To Make Free Calls With All Networks(foreign And Local Calls) by dasatex: 1:41pm On May 29, 2011
SIMPLE LOGIC TO REACH FRIEND AND FAMILY WITHIN AND OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY,YOU CAN MAKE FREE MOBILE UNLIMITED CALLS TO ALL NETWORK EVEN INTERNATIONAL AND LOCAL CALLS,IF YOU HAVE NOKIA PHONE,IPHONE AND BLACKBERRY, THIS IS REAL AND CONFIRM, CONTACT ME, NIGHT CALL IS ACCEPTABLE IF I AM ABLE TO PICK THE CALLS, STAY COOL 08182258202

FOR MORE SOFTWARE, STILL CONTACT ME

(1) (Reply)

Download Blackberry 9700 O.s / I Need A Dell Laptop / Super Pretty Internet Visual Series Stud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.