Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,551 members, 7,917,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:53 PM

What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? (4836 Views)

On Socialmedia A Tall Black Guy With 6 Pack. But They End Up With Pot Belly Men / Help! I'm 20 With Pot-belle. I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by Habib101: 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
That's some ugly stuff,I prefer the sexy flat stuff u know
Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 06, 2022
MufasaLion:
I'm not attracted to them so does many guys. Most of them are lazy to take care of their body.

Imagine having such belly without being pregnant. How would it even be when pregnant and after? undecided

That's the issue now, potbelly and you never born.
Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by Buskynwa: 1:35am On Jan 06, 2022
KarinaLove:
Some ladies have big stomach.

Some guys too have big stomach

Infact it's even the guys that have bigger stomach more than ladies.

Let's not even talk about the "Beer Belly" ones.

Women also find them repulsive.

I have a flat stomach becos I workout.

Women find what repulsive?? grin grin grin
You clearly don't know what you are talking about
Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by errigdee: 6:59am On Jan 06, 2022
na to manage em like dat
Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by Dooooooo(m): 8:03am On Jan 06, 2022
Jeon:

Same view on guy's with protruding stomachs.
Hmm
Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by fati2001(m): 9:01am On Jan 06, 2022
queenjoseph:

I didn't complete the story sha.

It seems as if men tends to like backside and hips, that is why many women develop it.

Women tend to like men's chests and stomach. That is why many men develop big stomachs.

Contrary to the assumption by men, so many women actually like men with stomachs.

They like to rub it together with the chest.

This seems to be changing because the society projects the idea that having stomach is not good.

But it was not so before.

Our fathers had big stomachs and they were okay.

I am happy I don't even have stomach.

I am happy but sad I don't even have waist

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Girls With Pot Belle? by Clinghton: 9:12am On Jan 06, 2022
TURNOFF

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? / Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating / Why Do girls Prefer Qiute Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.