Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,061 members, 7,946,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Urgent Help Please!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Help Please!!! (724 Views)

I Had Sex With My Wife Brother Fiancee Help Please / Help Please,how Do I Cure Premature Ejaculation / URGENT Help!!!my Boyfriend Is Not Being Cooperative With Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Please!!! by Milesbillions(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2021
When a girl you expressed or told her that you have feelings for her started showing you attitude because you don't give her attention and also you talk to another girl on a platonic level........what is the best way to approach this situation?

Before, the girl I told I have feelings for her always say gooodmorning to me, how was your night? Have u eaten? What did u eat? But I noticed that gradually she stopped doing of all those things I listed above. She will come around and meet my roommate, both of them will discuss and she will go back to her own room....... anytime I'm not around, she do ask about me but once I'm around, she will do like I don't exist...

What's the best way to settle and approach this kind of new attitude as I can't remember offending her in any way and I can't beg for what I did not do....

I'm an introvert and a quiet type of guy.
Among other girls that are my ppa colleagues, it is only her that I told I have feelings for.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Please!!! by chatinent: 11:15am On Oct 01, 2021
Before, the girl I told I have feelings for her always say gooodmorning to me, how was your night? Have u eaten? What did u eat? But I noticed that gradually she stopped doing of all those things I listed above. She will come around and meet my roommate, both of them will discuss and she will go back to her own room....... anytime I'm not around, she do ask about me but once I'm around, she will do like I don't exist...
Sometimes, it is better we bottle up our feelings we have for people we love and let things just fall into place.

Who dey toast woman nowadays like that? You guys suppose don bi friends wella. You go know she is what you want or whether she go agree. You don't just meet a woman and profess love nowadays! She might be crushing and it will get into her head esp when other colleagues want you...she go come dey feel like a grandma!

Sb may be into you and the moment you make the first move, their head grows branches and they are fly! They now play the emi-ni-champion saga with you, and are now puffed up with pride.

The hard-to-get delusion sets in.

What's the best way to settle and approach this kind of new attitude as I can't remember offending her in any way and I can't beg for what I did not do...
Reverse psychology. Let her eat from her own pot...serve her the same diet. I bet she loves you but cannot just want to stop feeling fly. Serve her too! When she thinks she is losing you, she will be back to her senses!

Among other girls that are my ppa colleagues, it is only her that I told I have feelings for
I am introvert too but very extrovert with my decisions relating to self respect!

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Please!!! by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 01, 2021
As you expressed your love for her and she started playing hard girl.If na me I go stop giving her attention too.Do like she never exist.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Please!!! by chatinent: 11:30am On Oct 01, 2021
Lalasticlala, Seun mynd44 Dominque food for front.
Re: Urgent Help Please!!! by NobleDeSage001: 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ignore her completely.
Try and get closer to other girls. She will start dying of jealousy and fury.
Re: Urgent Help Please!!! by anthonyuncle(m): 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
she likes you.
she's just trying to make you fall completely for her, go the extreme to get her,in order for you to do as she please.

1. ignore her completely.
2. get closer to other girls around (especially those girls that you and her knows she detest).
3. stop being available whenever she's around (if you are available in her presence, ensure to be engrossed in something that will make you not to notice her presence)

do the above, and you'll see results

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Please!!! by Milesbillions(m): 6:59am On Oct 09, 2021
chatinent:

Sometimes, it is better we bottle up our feelings we have for people we love and let things just fall into place.

Who dey toast woman nowadays like that? You guys suppose don bi friends wella. You go know she is what you want or whether she go agree. You don't just meet a woman and profess love nowadays! She might be crushing and it will get into her head esp when other colleagues want you...she go come dey feel like a grandma!

Sb may be into you and the moment you make the first move, their head grows branches and they are fly! They now play the emi-ni-champion saga with you, and are now puffed up with pride.

The hard-to-get delusion sets in.

Reverse psychology. Let her eat from her own pot...serve her the same diet. I bet she loves you but cannot just want to stop feeling fly. Serve her too! When she thinks she is losing you, she will be back to her senses!

I am introvert too but very extrovert with my decisions relating to self respect!

Thanks BOSS
Re: Urgent Help Please!!! by Milesbillions(m): 7:00am On Oct 09, 2021
Joysticks:
As you expressed your love for her and she started playing hard girl.If na me I go stop giving her attention too.Do like she never exist.

Thanks BOSS
Re: Urgent Help Please!!! by Milesbillions(m): 7:01am On Oct 09, 2021
NobleDeSage001:
Ignore her completely.
Try and get closer to other girls. She will start dying of jealousy and fury.

Thanks BOSS

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Please!!! by Milesbillions(m): 7:02am On Oct 09, 2021
anthonyuncle:
she likes you.
she's just trying to make you fall completely for her, go the extreme to get her,in order for you to do as she please.

1. ignore her completely.
2. get closer to other girls around (especially those girls that you and her knows she detest).
3. stop being available whenever she's around (if you are available in her presence, ensure to be engrossed in something that will make you not to notice her presence)

do the above, and you'll see results

Thanks BOSS
Re: Urgent Help Please!!! by UltimateStarman: 8:58am On Oct 09, 2021
Milesbillions:
When a girl you expressed or told her that you have feelings for her started showing you attitude because you don't give her attention and also you talk to another girl on a platonic level........what is the best way to approach this situation?

What's the best way to settle and approach this kind of new attitude as I can't remember offending her in any way and I can't beg for what I did not do....

Among other girls that are my ppa colleagues, it is only her that I told I have feelings for.

leave her alone
don't stress yourself
if she truly wants you she will come for you

(1) (Reply)

5 Girls. Help Me Choose A Life Partner. / Dinner Date With My 80+ Years Grandma. A Lovely Evening / I Hate When A Woman Dance Seductive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.