Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,250 members, 7,880,931 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:28 AM

Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) (74059 Views)

Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners / Heavily Armed Hausa Vigilante Group Invade Anka In Zamfara - Kill Fulani Leader / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by yahmohy27: 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bigchristo:
can you listen to yourself? They should arrest cow and give to government that proscribed them terrorist group? Let them be doing terrorist thing since the government has proscribed them to be so, it’s their land whatever happened they’re still going to bear the consequences
Meaning UGM =IPOB
thank you but some igbo don't believe that
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by rickyrex(m): 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
So cow also offended ipob terrorist ? I always saying It this people are bastard useless hopeless drunkard criminals.
look at how you vomit rubbish cause of cow... And praise boko Haram when they sluaghter human being.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by AfonjaConehead: 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
Christistruth00:

IPOB are looking for a fight they can never win by all means

They should have arrested the Cows and handed it to the State Government
Ipob should arrest cows and hand them over!!!!!

Please reason before talking,thank you
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by generalwo(m): 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
They kill and kidnap your people, you kill their cows in return..... Is killing cows now enough punishment for killing humans?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
Afamed:

The silly mistake you are making. Those cows were owned by indigenous people of Anambra. The herdsmen were just hired to grace the cow.Na Una still dey on the losing side
indigenous cows or not we don't want cows and goats on our streets and land,get a farm or ranch secure your cow,feed and manage it there,is it too much to ask,if a set of people still decide to live in the 17th century that is their business but they will do that in their own land,we can't have people living like animals in the deepest forest rearing animals on people's farms and killing and raping women,time for change is now,we have been coexisting with Fulani herdsmen for many years since I can remember,they are harmless and don't cause mayhem,but when this government came in the game changed,the once docile herdsmen turned to killers overnight,

7 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
So cow also offended ipob terrorist ? I always saying It this people are bastard useless hopeless drunkard criminals.
Aboki english is not by force speak Hausa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
Honestly, I can't fault this....

There is a signed law prohibiting open grazing.

Besides, what kinda fulani has the guts to parade cows openly in the full glare of Igbo land with all that has been going on?!!!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
These gunmen are known.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by allthingsgood: 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Coldsperm:
After killing the the cows, they took the two Fulanis herding the cows away. I am sure the two Futa Jalon terrorists that refused to listen to advice will meet their Creator today after much drilling and mending. They will regret their yeye lives today.

Do u now see u are no different from Boko Haram? You are rejoicing over murder. Why? because the person's being killed don't look like u or worship like u or speak your language. The evil u pretend to condemn is now being praised by u. Tomorrow u will say u are peace loving abi Smh.

Even if open grazing is an offence, murder is a bigger offence!

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Jonah507(m): 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bighead9:
It's official, the East is now in chaos.
I saw hundreds of IGBO Men, Women and Children as they walk along the highway with luggages on their heads. When I ask them, they said they are from Anambara and they are relocating from the EAST to the North in search of greener pasture. They claimed that, the EAST is no longer safe for them.

I really pitty them

Another Fulani man sited

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by yahmohy27: 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
jimyjames:

Igbos should arrest cows hand them to government , but Igbos should be shot at sight by the government police and soldiers? undecided get sense
Thank , you too believed UGM in the news means IPOB
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Cutehotnerd001: 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Think9ja:
Another terrorist group is slowly emerging and sadly, we (or should I say) many people don't know.

Who is the terrorist here? Is it the herdsmen or are u referring to the esn for protecting the lives and properties of easterners from these herdsmen famed for mass murder?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nice development

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by biafranrealson: 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
ok
the ban on open grazing enforcement.
next news please
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by michoim(m): 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
Conrod:
So that the governor (umahi or uzodinma) will give them back to their owners? think think.
Is Nnewi, Anambra in governors Umahi or Uzodinma states? Is you that actually need to think think...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by AfonjaConehead: 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

I'm sure you are related to those

grin

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Doctee: 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
Anambra awka
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Evaloyal2J(f): 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
Raph82:
This is not the way to go, it will only complicate issues on ground, killing those innocent creatures won't stop those guys from straying cows in the streets, remember, some of the herders themselves behave more like cows, and the only thing that gives them more strength is violence, which is what used giving to them right now. Let the law take its course.
but hisbah arrested truck loads of alcoholic beverages worth millions and destroyed them themselves. These beers didn't kill rape or destroy people's lives and properties but these herdsmen do these without obstruction and go free. The people have the right to defend themselves since the govt cannot defend them.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Think9ja:
Another terrorist group is slowly emerging and sadly, we (or should I say) many people don't know.

Nothing like terrorists group emerging, biafra was once a defeated country the country wants to be restored

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by 5boro: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
wow
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Cutehotnerd001: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bighead9:
I saw hundreds of IGBO Men, Women and Children as they walk along the highway with luggages on their heads. When I ask them, they said they are from Anambara and they are relocating from the EAST to the North in search of greener pasture. They claimed that, the EAST is no longer safe for them.

These must be ur relatives arriving for a family reunion...big for nothing empty head

I really pitty them
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Cutehotnerd001: 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bighead9:

These must be ur relatives arriving for a family reunion...big for nothing empty head grin

I really pitty them
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
RapistOnBail:
Your beer kills.

It damages our lungs.

What would u say of Beef?

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Bighead9: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
Jonah507:

Another Fulani man sited

Na you Sabi.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by AfonjaConehead: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
Afamed:

The silly mistake you are making. Those cows were owned by indigenous people of Anambra. The herdsmen were just hired to grace the cow.Na Una still dey on the losing side

Taking panadol for another man's headache. grin

Lzaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Rolings: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
JavaScript90:
Let peace reign. Fulanis obey simple rule, please stop grazing your cows in igboland. There is a law in place banning open grazing in southern Nigeria. We should obey the law to avoid unnecessary violence and bloodshed

What makes you sure they belong to fulani and not an ibo businessman.....with the way ibos have show fulanis hatred....i dont believe anyone will be foolish enough to remain in iboland.....any cow you see in iboland now belong to ibo businessman....not fulanis
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by BabylonCruise(m): 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Says Another Bastard.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Mrpojj(m): 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
Coldsperm:

Start your war now Ewu. Without federal government backing, you guys won't even have the guts to talk when the great Igbos are talking. If it is just Igbos and Fulanis in Nigeria, you guys would have reunited with your brethren in Niger and Chad Republic.

I always say it the fulani man will only win in a rigged fight

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by RapistOnBail: 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
Baawahala:

Compare without sentiment The harm in alcohol please!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bighead9:

I really pitty them
Says a Mohamedan living in a refugee camp in bornu grin how many igbo refugees were in the North during the biafra genocidal war your fathers wages against the igbos

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by anochuko01(m): 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
How true is this report? Coz that fb post has zero comments and from an unreliable source.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) by Lugianostar(m): 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
Free independence meat littered everywhere ?

IPOB Una get mind?

4th world war loading?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People / Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.