Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:10 AM

Dj Cuppy Is Tired Of Being Single & Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Partner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Is Tired Of Being Single & Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Partner (588 Views)

Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised / Zlatan Ibile: I Don’t Know Who DJ Cuppy Is / EndSARS: DJ Cuppy Is Not Protesting Because She Is On Self-Isolation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy Is Tired Of Being Single & Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Partner by Sophiebabe85(f): 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EKez_TroGE

Dj Cuppy is tired of being single and went on a blind date to look for a life partner

Re: Dj Cuppy Is Tired Of Being Single & Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Partner by DaddyRochie1642: 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hope the White boy is not a Simp.

Nairaland Redpill Association are already on their way with full Speed to observe if the White boy is behaving like a Simp grin grin grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Is Tired Of Being Single & Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Partner by jullary(m): 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
Publicity stunt!
Re: Dj Cuppy Is Tired Of Being Single & Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Partner by Kestolove(m): 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
eeyah....I must trend na him b dix one
Re: Dj Cuppy Is Tired Of Being Single & Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Partner by PlayMaker14: 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
Going on a blind date and taking your cameraman along.....

What a blind date indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Is Tired Of Being Single & Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Partner by illicit(m): 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
She's my spec
Re: Dj Cuppy Is Tired Of Being Single & Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Partner by kenzysmith: 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
No be albino I dey see so?

BTW wetin be the difference between cuppy and those girls wey dey ashawo quarter she is yet to clock 30 but more than 30 guys done pound that place chai

Me no feel sleep with this ladyl raw if I get the opportunity cause na so so infection I go dey treat up and down

Re: Dj Cuppy Is Tired Of Being Single & Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Partner by kenzysmith: 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Hope the White boy is not a Simp.

Nairaland Redpill Association are already on their way with full Speed to observe if the White boy is behaving like a Simp grin grin grin
na every body be simp for una eyes. This simp of a word was introduced by me into nairaland 2016 but I never use am anyhow but since some illiterates here d word we no go rest again undecided my biggest shock na wen one niggar here call Dbanj n tuface simp undecided
Re: Dj Cuppy Is Tired Of Being Single & Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Partner by Lawsocages(m): 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sorry oo
Re: Dj Cuppy Is Tired Of Being Single & Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Partner by adesegun121(m): 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ok oo
Re: Dj Cuppy Is Tired Of Being Single & Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Partner by DDDEnterprises: 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
Wow! wonderful news! undecided

Frivolity is the order of the day in this present reigning civilization. How can it not be so when many do not realise their true purpose in life let alone try to fulfil it?

We rejoice though; upon the day the Unity will finally emerge. in his New Era, humanity will be made to realise their purpose in life and they shall bow to divine authority and consciousness.

This earth must be cleansed!!!

And we await your coming, The Unity.
Re: Dj Cuppy Is Tired Of Being Single & Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Partner by wordbank(m): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
kenzysmith:
na every body be simp for una eyes. This simp of a word was introduced by me into nairaland 2016 but I never use am anyhow but since some illiterates here d word we no go rest again undecided my biggest shock na wen one niggar here call Dbanj n tuface simp undecided
I am the one that introduced the word Dbanj and tuface in Nairaland in 2005 but you have bastardized it

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Is Tired Of Being Single & Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Partner by Damscodammy1(m): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
I hope the words the 2 pipu above me can b found in dictionary now
Re: Dj Cuppy Is Tired Of Being Single & Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Partner by HibeeHibee: 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
Olamide made a surprise appearance on stage for Omahlay at his NY show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqmV9zATvMY

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Pere Hospitalized After Meeting With Patriots / A Video Of Man Tweaking Naked(see Video) / JUST IN: Why I Didn’t Renew Contract With Burna Boy – Nigerian Singer, Buju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.