Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,639 members, 7,882,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 05:20 PM

Win 3.8 Million Naira in The Android Developer Challenge - submit your apps now! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Win 3.8 Million Naira in The Android Developer Challenge - submit your apps now! (1575 Views)

The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland / Check In: Submit Your C++ Questions Lets Solve / Video Interview With Winners Of The Android Developer Challenge - Afrinolly, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win 3.8 Million Naira in The Android Developer Challenge - submit your apps now! by 2muchlogic(m): 6:48pm On May 29, 2011
I found this and I though that all of you budding Zuckerbergs would be interested, please make this one a sticky, it would be good to see some Naija coders represent  grin grin grin grin grin

Exciting apps that delight and thrill mobile users—built by developers like you—are a huge part of the Android vision. To support you in your efforts, Google is launching the Android Developer Challenge for Sub Saharan Africa, which will provide awards for great mobile apps. To enter, create an Android app in one of the categories below, submit and be entered to win!
Want to get started hacking now and learn more? Join one of our Android Developer Launch events across Sub Saharan Africa.

ategories for entries include entertainment, media and games; social networking and communications; and productivity, tools and lifestyle. Winners will each receive an Android phone and $25,000 (USD).

http://code.google.com/android/adcafrica/
Re: Win 3.8 Million Naira in The Android Developer Challenge - submit your apps now! by 2muchlogic(m): 9:48am On May 30, 2011
Where are all the programming gurus on this section? I thought this section was full of skills grin grin

1 Like

Re: Win 3.8 Million Naira in The Android Developer Challenge - submit your apps now! by NumberOne2(m): 11:25am On May 30, 2011
I was working mainly on Java and BB platforms but that's on hold now. Gee, where did I keep those Android books. I'm a bit surprised that this isn't on the front page, Seun could you kindly do something about it. Time's running out.
Re: Win 3.8 Million Naira in The Android Developer Challenge - submit your apps now! by Pelumiv(m): 11:45pm On May 30, 2011
Where is Fayimora and Gsmxpert and all gurus in the house? Oya na lets go, win the money make we share am into two or make u kukuma give me the Android fone chikena.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On Programming Language. / Practical C#/web Programming For Beginners ** Enter Here ** / Become A Front-end Web Designer With Nairaland 100days Of Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.