Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,484 members, 7,971,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:10 PM

Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu (23075 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) / Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Franking: 8:42am On Oct 02, 2021
helinues:
Imagine..

So many business opportunities are being sent elsewhere due to the activities of the Taliban of East.

Anyways, they can burn their whole region down, we go dey read am for news

Cry me a river. There was so much development in the south east before the sit at home, abi?

3 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Franking: 8:43am On Oct 02, 2021
Bola146:

sad I just pity the poor once sad they should stop deceiving themselves

That's all clueless people like u do. Pity this person pity that person. Madam Pity.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by CocoaOla: 8:43am On Oct 02, 2021
61 years of failure & hopelessness.
Largest oil reserve in Africa yet the poverty Capital of the world.
Population crisis, outlaws & tribalism on steroids between the Fulani Hausa, Igbos & Yoruba people. Disgrace!!!!. High GDP BUT Lowest GDP per Capita, utterly pathetic

Free innocent people from this forceful fraudulent marriage called Nigeria

The system is rigged to favour only political criminals

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Subzero047: 8:44am On Oct 02, 2021
ezenwajosh:
It shows the government they can't joke with our son by not bringing out to court in his court day and expect us to abandon him like he's nothing.....

It shows them that majority of us has an eye on KANU so they don't do him anyhow

It shows them that RUBBISH Igbo man loves money Igbo man loves money is not when it comes to NNAMDI KANU

It is not showing them nothing the government does not care if you lock down for one year, they actually like it, Nnamdi Kanu will not be released if you keep punishing Ndiigbo go to Abuja if you want to deal directly with the government

2 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Franking: 8:44am On Oct 02, 2021
benuejosh:
Honestly. It very painful. But when you talk they always feel people are against them. They are hurting themselves.

Have u sorted out ur problem in ur region? Has anyone complained to u? Save ur concern for ur own people.
Google collateral damage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Subzero047: 8:45am On Oct 02, 2021
Franking:

Cry me a river. There was so much development in the north east before the sit at home, abi?

Wetin concern us concern North East, do you want to be like North East unu ana echedikwa uche?

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Franking: 8:46am On Oct 02, 2021
I don't understand why the sit at home is a pain in the a*s of people that it doesn't concern.
They keep crying more than the bereaved. Pitying those that don't need their pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by OgatheTop: 8:47am On Oct 02, 2021
helinues:
Imagine..

So many business opportunities are being sent elsewhere due to the activities of the Taliban of East.

Anyways, they can burn their whole region down, we go dey read am for news

I know you'll gloat over this new.

Hell in news!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by NGpatriot: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2021
When Air Peace said the same thing, they ipob terrorists on NL insulted and abuse him, they said he took orders from Buhari to punish igbo people, now I just wonder if Ethiopia airline also took orders from Buhari,

Self-destructive comedians..

grin grin grin
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Pablo25: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2021
How to relocate to Canada without wasting money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AvLeMduHWs
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Franking: 8:51am On Oct 02, 2021
kasheemawo:
[s][/s]Why Igo celebrating the killing of innocent people in Niger state? Compressed flat headed people no dey disappoint

Why are u so pained? Who beat u? Continue lamenting. That's ur portion. grin

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Toscarel: 8:52am On Oct 02, 2021
helinues:

Cut that crap.. We are only responding to the daily news . No single strings attached.

So the killings in niger state isn't news or worth your attention because igbo lives matter to u more, oponu ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Martin62: 8:53am On Oct 02, 2021
benuejosh:
Biko, they should continue with the sit at home so that potential investors can move to other state while the sit at home states remain stagnant.

For your mind,na by force to call who you don't know brother,we are fed up and tired of North ruthless and senseless regime,Bleep all yaa!,Igbo land is bless already we no fit carry last for the whole world,
I bet you,it won't be long, Freedom is finally coming,then you can visit Biafra land to see how country ought to be bro
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Donsoby(m): 8:53am On Oct 02, 2021
Mr business opportunity ....,show me the ones you brought before the sit at home staertd.

Anyways, they can burn their whole region down, we go dey read am for news[/quote]
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Afamed: 8:53am On Oct 02, 2021
annyz:
Am sure some persons are happy with this development.
Only IPoB terrorist organisation are happy. No same human being will be happy when his home is under attacks. East is my second home , I have more Igbos as friends than from my own tribe.

I eat Ofe Nsala, Abacha and other Igbo delicacies more. But now, the bastard terrorists coward organisation have deprived me of all these.

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by StuntingBlack(m): 8:54am On Oct 02, 2021
kingthreat:
Who in his right senses will want to invest a dime in the East?
I am not asking of Foreigners or other rich Nigerians. I am asking which rich man amongst the Igbos will want to invest in his homeland.
Yorubas, keep being the good people you are. Everyone has a reason to invest in your land.
God bless the Odua Nation. Mind you I am not a separatist. I believe in Nigeria.

Then go join your Aboki ragtags up north. As far as a Yoruba like me and most are concerned, Nigeria is a cesspit that has to be burned down and recreated as separate independent states.

I don't care if you are Yoruba or not. Only demented, unrealistic and handicapped fools OR opportunistic gluttons such as politicians believe in a dream called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by pieces18: 8:55am On Oct 02, 2021
Bola146:

Don't let them come for you, let them continue destroying their properties, na their wahala be that. I pray their will be human beings alive and properties to settle down with when their eyes are cleared

After all they have to e backing of of Orji uzokalu, ken nnamani, and the rest of their politicians who are using them for their political purposes. Unfortunately, it's their poor ones that are suffering, the rich guys will not allow their families the live in the east. They either live in the south west or in the north. Igbos are criminals period!!!

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 02, 2021
Subzero047:

It is not showing them nothing the government does not care if you lock down for one year, they actually like it, Nnamdi Kanu will not be released if you keep punishing Ndiigbo go to Abuja if you want to deal directly with the government
if the government likes it and doesnt care how come they are analysing and doing feasibility study on the sit at home.
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by KaptainAfrika: 8:58am On Oct 02, 2021
Las las it will be the Igbo people that will drag IPOB members to the streets and k*ll them.

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by StuntingBlack(m): 9:01am On Oct 02, 2021
Afamed:

Only IPoB terrorist organisation are happy. No same human being will be happy when his home is under attacks.

It takes DESTRUCTION to RECREATE.
It takes BURNING DOWN to REBUILD UP.

I may not support killing innocent bystanders, but I WHOLEHEARTEDLY support political assassinations by IPOB...... 100%

But worry not, a misfit of an Aboki like you won't understand the reasoning behind my post. Only some critical minds like an apologetic Westerner like me OR a patriotic Ibo understands. It's not meant for an Aboki baboon to understand such 'wrong BUT right' way of agitation.
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by iani5050: 9:04am On Oct 02, 2021
Sit at home has caused many things in igboland e.g bad roads, delay in completing enugu airport , enugu-onitsha express way, onitsha port, hunger,strife, miscarriage,ghost workers and corruption.
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Alove1(m): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2021
Rubbish! Just check online and you'll see the number of local flights that landed and took off that yesterday to/from Enugu.. Its not a reason..

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Heavenknows: 9:11am On Oct 02, 2021
The message is getting clearer..
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Afamed: 9:12am On Oct 02, 2021
StuntingBlack:

It takes DESTRUCTION to RECREATE.
It takes BURNING DOWN to REBUILD UP.

I may not support killing innocent bystanders, but I WHOLEHEARTEDLY support political assassinations by IPOB...... 100%

But worry not, a misfit of an Aboki like you won't understand the reasoning behind my post. Only some critical minds like an apologetic Westerner like me OR a patriotic Ibo understands. It's not meant for an Aboki baboon to understand such 'wrong BUT right' way of agitation.
It took less than 1 week for America to bring down Iraq/ Afghanistan. It is taking them more than 20 yrs now to bring peace to the same Iraq/ Afghanistan after spending over $2.2 trillion in the failed war with no solution at site. They had to leave Afghanistan 9 weeks ago
However in the nearest future,don't lie to your children, that Tinubu and PMB are the reason for under development in the east

2 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Alfamann: 9:17am On Oct 02, 2021
ezenwajosh:
The sit at home is also HOLDING BACK THE SCOND COMING OF JESUS

ACCORDING to somewhere in PENTECOST he's expected to come on Monday days

How about this line......it will sell faster because all Igbo's are christians

I heard sit at home is why Biden pulled out of Afghanistan.
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Aganju849: 9:18am On Oct 02, 2021
milann:

https://dailytrust.com/Igbos-sit-at-home-hampers-ethiopian-airlines-flight-to-enugu

Why the hell is Ethiopian flying to Enugu

I guess they love all those drugs Igbo people can't do without trafficking/selling...maybe Ethiopia needs drug money to boost their dying economy
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Minjim: 9:20am On Oct 02, 2021
Later these fools will say there is no Federal presence in the East
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 02, 2021
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IF THEY CONTINUE TO BEAT THEIR SELF FOR THEIR ENEMIES TO CRY ____THIS PEOPLE MENTALITY IS VERY BAD
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by uvie66: 9:21am On Oct 02, 2021
djevino:

So you're indirectly telling me that the 20 people that was killed in Niger state is not a news to you? Oh nha normal thing for there abi so it's not important grin cheesy
Yes na normal thing for aboki land they are impoverished anyway
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by uvie66: 9:23am On Oct 02, 2021
depezee:

Take your stvpid and useless pity to your brown roof and continue with your skull mining.
just continue your Sit at home... businesses will move elsewhere
Re: Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu by Abiola365: 9:24am On Oct 02, 2021
Tony5050:
undecided undecided
Sit at home change nothing.
The right measure to be applied is a total lockdown since una head no won correct.

Kindly check my signature
whose head no correct,you think say this things affect buhari,make Una dey do Una self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

George Fubara Tolofari Dumps APC / Christian Ihim: Gunmen Kill Imo APC Ward Chairman, Kidnap 5 APC Members / Danbaba Suntai To Be Replaced As Taraba State Governor .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.