Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,428 members, 7,901,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:37 AM

Human Resource Professionals: - Career (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Human Resource Professionals: (335702 Views)

How Much Do Human Resource Professionals With A Masters Degree Earn? / Human Resource Management In Canada / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Preciouzsss: 11:54am On Jan 04, 2014
Happy new year peopl. Can someone pls help wit a list of CIPM study centres in Abuja? And what are d documents required b4 one is allowed to register for intermediate2 exams. Am looking at writing it in August. Thank youuuu smiley
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Beverlies(f): 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mr Yemi, I must commend your consistency since the beginning of this thread, Ur kindness is legendary. Pls I would like to know if it is advisable to sit for the feb. Exam this year since I haven't registered.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by dljbd1(m): 3:31am On Jan 06, 2014
Please, anyone here using Sage? I'd like to know more about it. I got employed in a private company and just started training on it. My job description is to render consultancy and training services to clients. I'm picking up fast probably cos I have database knowledge which I did during my service last year. I want to know if there are professional certs on it so I can advance. I'm asking this because I don't have any basic knowledge of accounting or HR. I'm a Physics graduate. Thanks
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 9:05am On Jan 06, 2014
damzy88: Compliments y'll. I intend startn CIPM next Feb. Can anyone assure me that studyn d study packs alone can assure me success? Will I need some other materials. I need ur reponses pls.

Yes, please.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2014
Beverlies: Mr Yemi, I must commend your consistency since the beginning of this thread, Ur kindness is legendary. Pls I would like to know if it is advisable to sit for the feb. Exam this year since I haven't registered.

You can register and sit for Feb's diet if u can study and read the study pack.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2014
Preciouzsss: Happy new year peopl. Can someone pls help wit a list of CIPM study centres in Abuja? And what are d documents required b4 one is allowed to register for intermediate2 exams. Am looking at writing it in August. Thank youuuu smiley

Salsabil Consulting Limited
Allan Woods Centre, Ideal Place
3 Port Harcourt Crescent, Off Gimbiya Street
Garki II, Abuja
Tel: 08068691226

Telmark & Associates Ltd
C 52/55 Efab Shopping Mall
Annex Area 11 Garki, Abuja
Tel: 08037879543, 07034674625

For any information, get in touch with addresses above. All the best.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by lateef4me(m): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2014
@Yemmight,

Thanks for all your advice,suggestions and counsels on this thread . I've sent mails to you before on the challenge I have of crossing from my present job in banking sector to HR jobs . I've finished my CIPMN since 2012 and I've not been inducted because one year HR experience is needed before you can be inducted and become an associate ....

I have applied for several HR jobs before and I've never been called . Seriously ,I need HR job and salary is not even my concern . I just wanted to work and practice in this field .

Expecting your swift response .
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by merly2: 1:45am On Jan 08, 2014
Hello everyone, pls I'm writing the CIPM exam, Feb 2014 diet, intermediate 1 and I'm just studying on my own. Is there any1 that stays arnd Lekki-ajah axis also in my shoes who'll need a study patner, 2 heads are better than 1 they say. Call me on 08060869046. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by merly2: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
Waiting for a prompt response smiley
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Preciouzsss: 6:23am On Jan 09, 2014
coolThank you so much.

yemmight:

Salsabil Consulting Limited
Allan Woods Centre, Ideal Place
3 Port Harcourt Crescent, Off Gimbiya Street
Garki II, Abuja
Tel: 08068691226

Telmark & Associates Ltd
C 52/55 Efab Shopping Mall
Annex Area 11 Garki, Abuja
Tel: 08037879543, 07034674625

For any information, get in touch with addresses above. All the best.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
lovely posts
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by micklplus(m): 4:12am On Jan 10, 2014
Thanks.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 11:46am On Jun 28, 2014
Na wa o. We have really lost serious data here. Anyway welcome back to Nairaland.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by arcbay(m): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2014
Hello Everyone, i'm a graduate of biochemistry who currently work in a reputable media company as a HR Officer...i developed a liking for HR and i wanna build a career in HR so i resorted to sitting for this august diet. I already registered and paid all fees but realised i have to pay up another 35k to enrol in a study centre. I just can't afford that considering the fact that its barely some weeks to the exams. Please i need friends who attend study centres probably we could build something together. I intend building a career in HR, I'll run till there's no more race to run and achieve the achievables.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by inansjeremy(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
merly2: Hello everyone, pls I'm writing the CIPM exam, Feb 2014 diet, intermediate 1 and I'm just studying on my own. Is there any1 that stays arnd Lekki-ajah axis also in my shoes who'll need a study patner, 2 heads are better than 1 they say. Call me on 08060869046. Thank you.

Hello, I am taking Intermediate II diet scheduled for August 2014 in Maitama, Abuja. I am in Niger state and will like to study along with any serious minded person taking this exam(s). I live in Niger state. Email me please, cant display my GSM here for some reasons. My email address is johnnyparadigm@yahoo.com
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by folash: 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
Hello intending and practising hr personnel. This thread has been informative,educating, and enlightening. Pls I want to knw if its still possible for me to write this august diet,considering the fact that I haven't evn registered as a student. I studied management and accounting in school, hence I would be starting from intermediate 11. I don't intend attending a study centre, cos its just goin to be a waste of money,since its just about a month to the exam. Have gone through the syllabus, and I feel I can cover up with dedication ,hardwork, and consistency. But I really need professional advice on this, so I dont end up wasting money, time, and resources.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
My sincere advice...wait for feb diet..its true u cn read on ur own bt its its just one month to the exam...dont put unnecessary pressure on yourself....its better to pass all four courses without reference. ....
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by kelvinbp: 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
hello...I have been reading this thread and I am really impressed....I am a graduate of sociology and anthropology. ..I intend to pursue a professional course in human resource management and I have decided to enrol for the cipm....I intend to register for the august exa

ms by next week but i have a few questions which are bothering me....first of all its about the exemption....if I am not able to mak it for the exam do I apply for. d exemption and will this help me to skip to the professional 1 or how isit done? I know I am registering a bit late so I want to also know if I will be able to meet up for the exams
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
folash: Hello intending and practising hr personnel. This thread has been informative,educating, and enlightening. Pls I want to knw if its still possible for me to write this august diet,considering the fact that I haven't evn registered as a student. I studied management and accounting in school, hence I would be starting from intermediate 11. I don't intend attending a study centre, cos its just goin to be a waste of money,since its just about a month to the exam. Have gone through the syllabus, and I feel I can cover up with dedication ,hardwork, and consistency. But I really need professional advice on this, so I dont end up wasting money, time, and resources.

Please wait for Feb diet. I think its rather too close. I have seen people register within this period in the past but few of them make the four papers in a sitting. All the best.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
kelvinbp: hello...I have been reading this thread and I am really impressed....I am a graduate of sociology and anthropology. ..I intend to pursue a professional course in human resource management and I have decided to enrol for the cipm....I intend to register for the august exa

ms by next week but i have a few questions which are bothering me....first of all its about the exemption....if I am not able to mak it for the exam do I apply for. d exemption and will this help me to skip to the professional 1 or how isit done? I know I am registering a bit late so I want to also know if I will be able to meet up for the exams

Kelvin, I honestly do not understand your write-up. Can you please explain better?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by kelvinbp: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
I am a graduate of sociology, I want to register for the cipm exams for august.i have not registered online or paid the 3,000 fee yet cause I feel I should wait for the February exams cause it may already be too late.Please I need your advice ..should I take up the august exam in this short time frame or wait till February for the next exams
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by kelvinbp: 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
if I eventually dedide not to take the august exams can I still register this month as a student memeber and start getting prepared for the February exams?...thank you
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2014
kelvinbp: I am a graduate of sociology, I want to register for the cipm exams for august.i have not registered online or paid the 3,000 fee yet cause I feel I should wait for the February exams cause it may already be too late.Please I need your advice ..should I take up the august exam in this short time frame or wait till February for the next exams

Wait for February diet. You have enough time to prepare from now.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by klassic(m): 11:19am On Jul 14, 2014
Salutations!
I wish to applaud every contributor to the this wonderful, insightful and eloquent thread.
I am a lawyer with LLB and B.L , I just finished a course with the Nigeria Institute of Management( NIM) chartered and looking forward to getting certification with ICSAN, CIPM and also a masters degree in psychology particularly human and marketing psychology. I would love a carrier in HRM. Pls what are my chances. Thanks.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Tobmanjfk(m): 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hello fellow HR managers, I graduated about last year my discipline industrial relations and personnel Mangement, am looking forward to get more training, I equally just finished the NIM exams Nigerian institute of management, and still no job yet,I was wondering if you have any tips on landing any Hr job as an assistant to have more experience. Just finished my youth service last month.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by joywendy(f): 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nice thread,
Being looking for this....

I'm currently studying demography, I have heard of this course and I would like to know more.

I wold like to know if there is a relation between human resources and demography.

Also what exactly to expect from the course if one wants to do a degree like a bachelor degree. What will be taught and the rest.
Human resources and Human Resource mangement are the same or slightly different?

Waiting for your reply mr.yemmight or any other person that could be of help
Thanks smiley
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by vhw2014: 2:24am On Jul 23, 2014
Hello everyone. Plsssssssss I need ur help. Currently studying for d PE1 august diet exam and im stuck on linear programming. Pls I need someone who has taken d exam before 2 volunteer 2 answer a few questions for me. Tnks so much.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by prosdavids: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
vhw2014: Hello everyone. Plsssssssss I need ur help. Currently studying for d PE1 august diet exam and im stuck on linear programming. Pls I need someone who has taken d exam before 2 volunteer 2 answer a few questions for me. Tnks so much.

Honestly you need to get a tutor. that's what really helped me. Opt research is very hot. But funny enough, it was the paper i did well most. i had a B, because i devoted a lot of time for it.

All the best.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by joywendy(f): 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
So no one wants to help me? sad sad
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by vhw2014: 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
[quote author=prosdavids]

Honestly you need to get a tutor. that's what really helped me. Opt research is very hot. But funny enough, it was the paper i did well most. i had a B, because i devoted a lot of time for it.

All the best.[/quote thanks
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Happinext(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
My turn

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (91) (Reply)

Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! / Salary In The Nigerian Army? / Any HSE Professionals In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.