Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,769 members, 7,921,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:40 AM

Freelance Writers Discussion: How Do You Cope? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Freelance Writers Discussion: How Do You Cope? (292 Views)

ASUU members, How Do You Cope Without Salary? / ASUU Strike: Students How Do You Cope With Strikes / 2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Writers Discussion: How Do You Cope? by chatinent: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hello gigers.

It's nice meeting you all. How do you cope? Novice writers, please share your POV. Experts and intermediate writers, also drop yours.

How do you get gigs?

Let's help one another.
Re: Freelance Writers Discussion: How Do You Cope? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
How did you become a freelance writer?

1 Like

Re: Freelance Writers Discussion: How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
Re: Freelance Writers Discussion: How Do You Cope? by chatinent: 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
Magnoliaa:
How did you become a freelance writer?

When sapa use me play over two point two.
Re: Freelance Writers Discussion: How Do You Cope? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
chatinent:

When sapa use me play over two point two.

HOW did you become one?
Re: Freelance Writers Discussion: How Do You Cope? by chatinent: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
Magnoliaa:

HOW did you become one?

I have always loved writing. Discovering a way to trade my skills for some wallet citizens was a plus.
Re: Freelance Writers Discussion: How Do You Cope? by RepoMan007: 6:10pm On May 25, 2022
I am just trying to start my writing journey. you can start by telling someone like me something about how you write.

(1) (Reply)

Pass Your Microsoft Exam AZ-800 With Good Grades With Help Of Dumps PDF-2021 / What Is The Difference Between Proof Of Work And Proof Of Stake In Crypto / Support A Nairalander Win Aasu Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.