Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,409 members, 7,937,242 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Perfume Tricks And Hacks - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Perfume Tricks And Hacks (674 Views)

Fashion Trends, Tips And Hacks / 5 Fashion Hacks That May Affect Your Health / Pure Designer Perfume Oils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfume Tricks And Hacks by vickyie(f): 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
The uncertainty of when the rain will fall and the fact that the sun is on leave during this period makes it a hard decision to do laundry. Have you noticed one weird smell that comes out of clothes if you have to pack them in damp till the next day or when they take longer to dry? Yes!
That is what I am talking about, funny thing is you spraying the clothes with perfume or spray when you want to wear them will not stop them from smelling. Follow these steps and watch the turn around.

Now to business, you need just 4 things to make this work,
A bottle of perfume oil of your Choice
A bottle of Body mist
A bucket of lukewarm Water
The clothes in question.

Steps:

Add drops of the perfume oil to the bucket of luke water, add as much oil as you desire.
Mix the mixture well with your hand or any instrument of your choice
Dip the clothes in the mixture of perfume oil and water, rinse like you do your laundry.
Squeeze the water out using your hands or a dryer.
Spray the clothes will body mist
Then proceed to spread
If it is still damp when you pack them in, spray them again with the body mist.
Continue till the clothes get dry

Note: You can get your clothes smell remover kit for as low as 2500 ( last for a month) from Viammy the best perfume store in amuwo.

Re: Perfume Tricks And Hacks by PraisesPblaze(m): 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
I hate that smell.
Thanks
Re: Perfume Tricks And Hacks by vickyie(f): 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
You are welcome

You can easily remove it now

I sell the perfume kits that can remove it
Re: Perfume Tricks And Hacks by waploger(m): 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
vickyie:
The uncertainty of when the rain will fall and the fact that the sun is on leave during this period makes it a hard decision to do laundry. Have you noticed one weird smell that comes out of clothes if you have to pack them in damp till the next day or when they take longer to dry? Yes!
That is what I am talking about, funny thing is you spraying the clothes with perfume or spray when you want to wear them will not stop them from smelling. Follow these steps and watch the turn around.

Now to business, you need just 4 things to make this work,
A bottle of perfume oil of your Choice
A bottle of Body mist
A bucket of lukewarm Water
The clothes in question.

Steps:

Add drops of the perfume oil to the bucket of luke water, add as much oil as you desire.
Mix the mixture well with your hand or any instrument of your choice
Dip the clothes in the mixture of perfume oil and water, rinse like you do your laundry.
Squeeze the water out using your hands or a dryer.
Spray the clothes will body mist
Then proceed to spread
If it is still damp when you pack them in, spray them again with the body mist.
Continue till the clothes get dry

Note: You can get your clothes smell remover kit for as low as 2500 ( last for a month) from Viammy the best perfume store in amuwo.

Location?
Re: Perfume Tricks And Hacks by vickyie(f): 10:47am On Oct 03, 2021
Lagos
Re: Perfume Tricks And Hacks by vickyie(f): 10:47am On Oct 03, 2021
waploger:

Location?
lagos
Re: Perfume Tricks And Hacks by waploger(m): 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
vickyie:
lagos

okay, I'll message you when i need one.
Re: Perfume Tricks And Hacks by vickyie(f): 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
waploger:

okay, I'll message you when i need one.
no problem boss

1 Like

Re: Perfume Tricks And Hacks by vickyie(f): 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
5 perfumes that makes you an automatic big boy/Man.

Blue de Chanel
Hugo Boss
Sauvage
Aqua di Gio
Baccarat Oud

All these are available in different forms
Perfume oil, designer, clone and copies to fit your budget

To get yours.

Re: Perfume Tricks And Hacks by vickyie(f): 8:07am On Oct 04, 2021
The face behind perfume tricks and Hacks.

I am addicted to perfumes and smelling good

Re: Perfume Tricks And Hacks by vickyie(f): 9:18am On Oct 04, 2021
❌Do not do these with your perfumes:

1) Rub your wrist together, if you are applying a perfume oil, you can but with a perfume it is wrong. Rubbing you worst together creates fraction that breaks the covalet bond in you perfumes that might affect the longevity of your perfume.

2) Do not store your perfume in hot place, unless you want to fast tract its expiry date.

3) Have up to 4 different types of perfumes to avoid nose fatigue. A situation where you can no longer smell due to too much inhaling of perfumes.

4) Spritz your perfume not Spray it. Apply it to certain pulse points, don't bath yourself in perfume, you are just wasting it.

Ask for amazing perfumes and combo that suits your budget.

/2349058961335

Re: Perfume Tricks And Hacks by vickyie(f): 9:28am On Oct 04, 2021
Does your shoe smell? Does your room smell after removing your sneakers and shoes? You find it difficult to remove your shoe in public to avoid embarrassing stories?

Worry no more

Remove the smell in 3 days

With my self made shoe odorizer set

For just 3k only.

WhatsApp: 09058961335
Re: Perfume Tricks And Hacks by vickyie(f): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
perfume body sprays are available for N2000 each

(1) (Reply)

Latest Fashionable Designer Clothes Shoes Handbags For Wholesale And Retail / Bamsse Events And Wedding Designers / Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.