Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:08 PM

Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k (33792 Views)

Thief Caught In The Act Shows Exactly How He Broke Into The House (pics/video) / Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by TenQ: 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you are mistaken... Jesus Christ never asked His disciples to do as He did. He couldn't have given that Jesus Christ lived according to the Old Covenant Law of Moses.... the New Covenant and agreement He then gave to His disciples. He repeated it several times too that those who love Him are those who obey His Commandments... they bear fruits of obedience, which they are identified by. undecided

Jesus Christ repeated in John 14 vs 15 - 25 that those who obey His teachings and commandments are those who are His friends... it is inside of those that He and and Father will make there home in. Those who refuse to obey His teachings and commandments, He pointed out, are not of Him. undecided

So, where Jesus Christ clearly commands that our praying be done away from the eyes and ears of even those around us, is it that you have concluded was instead joking? undecided
Your warped doctrines is understandable since its obvious you are not a disciple of Christ. You would have known that a Disciple IMMITIATES his Master.

1 Cor 11:1
Be imitator of me as I am of Christ.
John 13:12-15
So when He had washed their feet, and taken His garments and reclined at the table again, He said to them, “Do you know what I have done to you? You call Me Teacher and Lord; and you are right, for so I am. If I then, the Lord and the Teacher, washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another’s feet
John 13:34
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

1 Peter 2:21
For you have been called for this purpose, since Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example for you to follow in His steps,
Philippians 2:3-8
Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others. Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus,

I know that even after these scriptures, an impostor will still argue
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by TheDemola: 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Which kain prayer e dey pray for the boy? undecided

Watch the clip now
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Kobojunkie: 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
TenQ:

Your warped doctrines is understandable since its obvious you are not a disciple of Christ. You would have known that a Disciple IMMITIATES his Master.
All i have done here, from my first comment to this one, is repeat to you the very teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, as it is written right there in the Gospels. You decide whether you follow Jesus Christ or the doctrines and traditions of men instead. undecided

Again, according to Jesus Christ, His disciples are those who do as He asks them to do - John 15 vs 14. And those who love Him are those who obey His teachings and commandments - John 14 vs 15 - 25 and John 8 vs 31 - 44. undecided

He even taught this through several parables including the parable of the wise and foolish builder where the wise is the obedient service(not the servant who imitates) ,while the foolish one is the one who refuses to obey his Master- Matthew 7 vs 24 - 29 undecided
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
Like the thiefand Jesus Christ on the cross
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
The man.is funny. As if the thief would not return to steal life and property if sets free.

The only prayer I can pray for thief is gat God should end his miserable life.
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Kokaine(m): 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
This is mercy from Allah in display here.

Rosullulah(saw) said that Allah divided mercy into a hundred parts and sent only one part of it to the earth for all creatures to share from. It is from that part we are sharing that you see a mother merciful to her kids and wild animals careful about hurting their babies. Allah kept the other 99 parts with Himself. By virtue of this, Allah is the most merciful. All our concepts of mercy ever shown or received by mankind is still nothing compared to the Mercy of Allah. Allah's mercy is so much that it can never be comprehensive to human mind.

When a person repents and turns to Islam, Allah changes all his past sins to good deeds and rewards him for it.

Allah said " I am to my slave what he thinks of Me, so let him assume anything he likes." Meaning it is encouraged to always have hope in Allah as the most merciful and expect mercy from Him. He forgives sins, accepts repentance even when the sins of a person has filled the space between the heavens and the earth, and even when the sins are as the foams on the sea

Allahuma, ini dhalamtu dhuluman katheeran,
Walayegfir dhunuba ila anta
Fagfirli magfiratan min indillahi
Inaka anta ghafuru raheem

Meaning
Our Lord,
I have wronged my soul with a mighty wrong doing
And there is none who can forgive sins except You
So forgive me with your encompassing forgiveness and mercy
Indeed, you are the often forgiving, most merciful

Allahuma, inaka afuhu, tuhibul afuwa fa fuana

Our lord, You are the forgiver, You love forgiveness, so forgive me.

Allah's mercy can never be measured or contained by the mind of a human. Allah forgave a prostitute just because she gave a thirsty dog water to drink from a well, using her shoe.

Allah is more pleased with the repentance of His slave than a man would be pleased after loosing his camel with water in the desert for days and then finding it. If one is to start discussing the mercy of Allah from the Qur'an and hadith, we would not finish writing about it here except with extreme difficulties and constraints of knowledge

Turn to Allah, obeying Him and hoping in His mercy when we die and on the last day.

May Allah shower us with mercy and forgiveness. Ameen

1 Like

Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Jmichael1(m): 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
graphics104:
grin Naija and cruise.
be like buhari and failure

1 Like

Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by mube35(m): 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
This is CHRISTIANITY
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
Thief praying for thief.
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Gkemz: 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
Most renowned men of God won't show this kind of mercy especially if they thief was caught stealing offering money.
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by TenQ: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
All i have done here, from my first comment to this one, is repeat to you the very teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, as it is written right there in the Gospels. You decide whether you follow Jesus Christ or the doctrines and traditions of men instead. undecided

Again, according to Jesus Christ, His disciples are those who do as He asks them to do - John 15 vs 14. And those who love Him are those who obey His teachings and commandments - John 14 vs 15 - 25 and John 8 vs 31 - 44. undecided

He even taught this through several parables including the parable of the wise and foolish builder where the wise is the obedient service(not the servant who imitates) ,while the foolish one is the one who refuses to obey his Master- Matthew 7 vs 24 - 29 undecided
Can you see how you just ignored all the DIRECT scriptures I posted about imitating Christ?
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Ayo081(m): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Matthew 6 vs 6 - 11 is what a Christian would do. undecided

If this will help win more soul or have a rethink about Christ isn't it fine? undecided

Think about it, many Christians don't even know how to do this. undecided
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by YourFavorite21(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
The man dey very kind Sha, this thief get luck say no be for Aba or Cross river state wey him try this nonsense, he for Don collect since. He should go and sin no more. grin
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Kobojunkie: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
TenQ:

Can you see how you just ignored all the DIRECT scriptures I posted about imitating Christ?
I am afraid you are instead the one choosing to ignore Jesus Christ direct commandments to you. This so you can instead selectively cling to that which you want to choose. undecided

Jesus Christ said in John 15 vs 1 - 11, that of we abide in Him and He abides in us, we will do what He did and more. How? By submitting to and obeying His teachings and commandments. Note - we will do what Jesus Christ, our Teacher and master, did and even more, not by directly imitating Jesus Christ , but instead by obeying Jesus Christ's teachings and commandments, just as He instructed and made clear in even John 15 vs 14. undecided
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by ugotaya: 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
Unbelievably Mysterious: Human Water Reservoir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywgcnB_DGoY
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Kobojunkie: 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ayo081:
If this will help win more soul or have a rethink about Christ isn't it fine? undecided

Think about it, many Christians don't even know how to do this. undecided
You can never win anyone to God by doing that which is against God. Anyone who is lied to in the name of God is instead deceived away from God. That is why Jesus Christ warned us vehemently against peddling lies in the name of God and against listening to those who will deceive us in the name of God. undecided

Have you seriously sat down to wonder why so many Christians do not exhibit the light of Jesus Christ in any part of their lives? The reason is simple! Their hearts are filled with nothing but lies which have decieved them away from serving God and instead into serving and representing those lies they are filled with. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by TenQ: 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you are instead the one choosing to ignore Jesus Christ direct commandments to you. This so you can instead selectively cling to that which you want to choose. undecided

Jesus Christ said in John 15 vs 1 - 11, that of we abide in Him and He abides in us, we will do what He did and more. How? By submitting to and obeying His teachings and commandments. Note - we will do what Jesus Christ, our Teacher and master, did and even more, not by directly imitating Jesus Christ , but instead by obeying Jesus Christ's teachings and commandments, just as He instructed and made clear in even John 15 vs 14. undecided
Part of obedience is just an aspect of discipleship.
You might wuish to look at each of these scriptures again even though i expect an impostore not to see the obvious

So when He had washed their feet, and taken His garments and reclined at the table again, He said to them, “Do you know what I have done to you? You call Me Teacher and Lord; and you are right, for so I am. If I then, the Lord and the Teacher, washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another’s feet
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

1 Peter 2:21
For you have been called for this purpose, since Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example for you to follow in His steps,
Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others. Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus,

Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Kobojunkie: 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
TenQ:

Part of obedience is just an aspect of discipleship.
You might wuish to look at each of these scriptures again even though i expect an impostore not to see the obvious

[i]1 Peter 2:21
Again.... I am afraid you are instead the one choosing to ignore Jesus Christ direct commandments to you. This so you can instead selectively cling to that which you want to choose. undecided

Jesus Christ obeyed the Father, and by by this, He Jesus Christ was able to do all He did - John 15 vs 1 - 11. The very same way, when we submit to and obey the teachings and commandments given to us by the Father though Jesus Christ, we will also end up doing what Jesus Christ did and more. That is what Jesus Christ taught us to know. undecided
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Ayo081(m): 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You can never win anyone to God by doing that which is against God. Anyone who is lied to in the name of God is instead deceived away from God. That is why Jesus Christ warned us vehemently against peddling lies in the name of God and against listening to those who will deceive us in the name of God. undecided

Have you seriously sat down to wonder why so many Christians do not exhibit the light of Jesus Christ in any part of their lives? The reason is simple! Their hearts are filled with nothing but lies which have decieved them away from serving God and instead into serving and representing those lies they are filled with. undecided

You might be right undecided
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by KunleyY19(m): 12:02am On Oct 03, 2021
dapadawee:
I don't curse or beat thief myself all I do is pray for them. Every thief is under demonic influence. Most especially those who have been delivered from same demonic influence they always feel sorry for any thief

What about our failed politicians
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Franking: 12:02am On Oct 03, 2021
While the thief is busy planning his next mission.

1 Like

Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by TenQ: 12:11am On Oct 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again.... I am afraid you are instead the one choosing to ignore Jesus Christ direct commandments to you. This so you can instead selectively cling to that which you want to choose. undecided

Jesus Christ obeyed the Father, and by by this, He Jesus Christ was able to do all He did - John 15 vs 1 - 11. The very same way, when we submit to and obey the teachings and commandments given to us by the Father though Jesus Christ, we will also end up doing what Jesus Christ did and more. That is what Jesus Christ taught us to know. undecided
Good night
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by realstars: 12:16am On Oct 03, 2021
maxnedu11:
The thief serious dey shout amen, meanwhile if them close eyes too long him go japa.
The prayer just de fall ontop that him face-cap.

1 Like

Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Bifwoli: 12:56am On Oct 03, 2021
illicit:
Wow

Touching....
Nope you're so wrong. The only touching that'll work here is lots of whipping ,lashes and blows to his sick head and greedy heart.
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Adakintroy: 2:10am On Oct 03, 2021
Forgiveness is Devine.
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by egoldman(m): 2:16am On Oct 03, 2021
Sirheny007:
At this rate, giving the man 2k would go a long way to helping him than saying thousands of prayers.

Prayer don't cure hunger.
undecided

If they lynch the boy, you go say jungle justice, now he adviced and prayed fir him, still you dey yab the man, Nigerians, very difficult people to deal with.

1 Like

Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by udede(m): 4:26am On Oct 03, 2021
If this man was a normal Nigerian, na mechelen taya he go take settle that boy
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Babastrong(m): 4:31am On Oct 03, 2021
The boy you are supposed to give a dirty slap. if you're hungry, na to thief be next action.
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Emeka71(m): 4:32am On Oct 03, 2021
Bola146:
grin Go and sin no more. This man is a kind man. Some thieves are hungry, instead of burning them, just let them go sad
Which is true because people don't know what push somebody to steal; so I think is better to leave them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by tianshie(m): 4:45am On Oct 03, 2021
Pesin wey no even comot im cap for prayer. E just wan do make dem free am. E go come back for dat cable anoda time.
Re: Man Prays For A Thief Caught Stealing His Electric Cable Worth ₦70k by Christianokaro(m): 6:36am On Oct 03, 2021
Sirheny007:
At this rate, giving the man 2k would go a long way to helping him than saying thousands of prayers.

Prayer don't cure hunger.
undecided

Those thieves usually burnt, have you ever said same thing for them? Or you only have that opinion now?
Does the man owe him anything? Yen! Yen! Yen!
If the man has eaten self, you don't know ooo but you are sure airing pointless opinion because he chose to pray and not to kill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos / Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland / Baba Ijesha To Spend 5 Years In Prison, Not 16 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.