Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:46 AM

Israel Adesanya Lashes At Fans Who Beg Him To Follow Them - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Israel Adesanya Lashes At Fans Who Beg Him To Follow Them (534 Views)

Ahmed Musa Speaks After World Cup Exit, As Galatasaray Fans Beg Him To Sign / Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) / Enyimba FC Replies Chelsea Fans Who Mentioned Their Handle On Twitter - Epic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Adesanya Lashes At Fans Who Beg Him To Follow Them by Angelawhite(m): 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
Current UFC Middleweight champion, Israel the Stylebender Adesanya has taken to twitter to lash out at both his Intagram and Twitter fans who beg for what he termed, "Social currency". In the 48 seconds video he posted on twitter, Israel was heard saying that he unfollowed everyone except the ones that are dead.

"There is something I wanted to address.Going into 2021, I unfollowed everyone except the ones that are dead just because over the last several years I've been on Instagram, I must have accumulated a lot of stupid follows just out of societal habit I guess. I started to add people back as I see fit, as I like. And you get these grown men and women and clout chasers who get too excited because I follow or like their posts and I'm like `bro it's Instagram, it's not that deep. Stop begging n*ggars to follow you. It is kinda gross

see video: https://www.mmaparrot.com/2021/10/israel-adesanya-lashes-at-fans-who-beg.html

Re: Israel Adesanya Lashes At Fans Who Beg Him To Follow Them by paulolee(m): 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
louder boss
Re: Israel Adesanya Lashes At Fans Who Beg Him To Follow Them by dsocioemmy(m): 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
Tell them abeg. That is how one was doing thanksgiving that day because CR7 viewed her status

3 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya Lashes At Fans Who Beg Him To Follow Them by DoggoneDogg: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
dsocioemmy:
Tell them abeg. That is how one was doing thanksgiving that day because CR7 viewed her status

That thread title disgusted me so much that I haven't opened it till now.

How can a human feel so inferior to her fellow human. Chai
Re: Israel Adesanya Lashes At Fans Who Beg Him To Follow Them by dsocioemmy(m): 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

That thread title disgusted me so much that I haven't opened it till now.

How can a human feel so inferior to her fellow human. Chai

As in eh. The thing tire me. It was pathetic to read really..

Try and open it na cheesy
Re: Israel Adesanya Lashes At Fans Who Beg Him To Follow Them by MayorWhales: 3:18am On Oct 03, 2021
Some fans can be so extra and petty.
Re: Israel Adesanya Lashes At Fans Who Beg Him To Follow Them by Bashnigga(m): 4:23am On Oct 03, 2021
Will they even listen... because a celeb likes ur post or view your stories doesn't mean he/she likes you.. Don't mistake Sm for Real life

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Massaging Afia Schwarzenegger’s Raw A$$ In Viral Video (WATCH) / Osimhen Injury Calls For Ighalo As Replacement At Afcon / Cristiano Ronaldo Offer Himself To Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.