Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,985 members, 7,973,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:42 PM

I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex (39684 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Prugee: 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
Are you married, Happy, smart, intelligent, looking for other married people to talk and share ideas with on a WhatsApp group? This group gives you the freedom to unwind from every stress that comes with Marriage.

Please if you are not married, don't bother getting in touch with us because you won't be added to the group. Kindly chat us on WhatsApp on 08129087783
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by chatinent: 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
sisisioge:
All these irrational people sef! You offended someone, you havent apologized and you expect her to tender the pusssy happily and joyfully? Hian! Isnt the darn pusssy part of her body? How can someone unhappy with you happily give one part of her body while the rest of her is not in it? What the fork is wrong with these male forks bayi? Who the hell raised these people? Dang! For most of you, your greatest achievement on this planet earth is being born with a dick! How lame!

Whew! I'm so sorry, but can we have emotional intelligence added as a compulsory course in schools at all levels? One of the things that astound me the most is how irrational people try to explain their irrationality to themselves and others. It is well.

This hanty will fight OP if it is in reality. I am not a prophet.
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by chatinent: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
When and if I get married and my husband hurts me,I will deny him sex till he finds a way to make me happy again. Why should any reasonable man get erection when his wife is hurt?So don't go close to your wife for sex if she's hurt,solve the problems first before coming for 360degrees and snake in the monkey shadow styles lol

You spoil no be small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by chatinent: 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
Lol, this epistle without telling us what you did a abi?
There are actually severe instances where you'd be mad at your spouse and not desire to be intimate with them.
Tell us what you did oga.

He prolly did sth he is ashamed to talk about.
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by chatinent: 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
deltateam:
I wonder what people discuss before marriage. The day any woman in the name of wife ever uses sex denial on me, her box will reach her parents house.

Pure African man.

Whose failure is it?

Hers?

It's actually yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by chatinent: 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
dettolgel:
I will never use sex as a tool against my partner but if my partner tried it "she go regret am ooh".

At the beginning my partner wan try that kind parole with me. I just begin knack one smallie like that wey don dey eye me since. After two months my woman come ask me say since she said no I never ask her for sex again or beg her whether me dey Bleep for outside?

I can niether confirm nor deny me come give her this proverb "if your pikin come meet you say mama give me food hungry dey worry me. Food dey house ooh but you come deny your pikin food. Wetin u think say go happen if your pikin carry empty belll go neighbour house and neighbour come offer the pikin food?

As I talk finish I just wear my clothe go gist for my guy house.

When I come back that night na she come serve me the kpekus. The next morning I just tell smallie say sorry I don turn a new man.

But we still dey yarn time to time and I dey sort out some of her money matter but no knacking.

Through out the tryst with the smallie I wear sheen guard before this small girls go spoil my blood.

I hope you understand if she also cheats on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by chatinent: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Skyview01:
Omo! One day. Na so i quarel with my wife, she com bring dinner for me, nice oha soup and akpu, na so i rejected the food like chairman.
I was so proud, hungry and could not sleep in the night . I was hungry and proud. Midnight, i tried to tippy toe to the kitchen and chop clean mouth. My pride no gree.
Since that time, i don learn. Anytime i quarel with my wife, i go frown face chop all the food she presents.

This is the most funny thing I have read today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by dettolgel: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
LagosInter:

All the while the quarrel lasted, were you still providing feeding money, talking normal, etc?

I do what is required of me. I talked to her, do what is needed to do but never raised the issue of sex again. I believe that my role in my home has nothing to do with my woman giving me sex or not. I will provide for the family no matter what because it is my home and I would her to well feed while agonizing over her ill-fated journey.

In my life I have never begged for sex ooh, even while single.

I once remembered while in Uni back then, I wanted to enter one chic, after second thrust I swear aunty say she no want again. O boy I just remove my john thomas put am back inside my boxer She shock ooh. The following days I saw her in school and we chatted like nothing happened. I pretended like it never happened and never brought it up.

Two weeks later I dey one day ooh she carry her market come say she wan sleep over. I say no lele, for night I no gree touch her after we don watch movies eat I fall for bed begin sleep. Na im aunty wake me say she wan knack I ask her three times you sure because I for like sleep than to start wetin we no go finish. She say she serious, o boy na so she open the engine room. That night was a night to remember since then aunty dey drop like say tomorrow no dey. Each time I say I wan do aunty go drop.

Years later, after we don grad and parted ways, she com tell me say she no know say I get mind like say na joke she dey joke when she say u no want. She think say I go beg. I tell her say I have never begged for sex because I believed that begging for it means me belittling myself. It means me giving her power over my desires.

Guy I am not the most handsome guy, but I get cash at least more than the average naija guy with that I fit get 7 out any 10 chick wey I toast, why I go beg. This one wey just with indomie you fit knack chic for Enugu grin grin grin
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by chatinent: 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Susily:

That's why some men opt for polygamy, at least none of his wives will weaponize sex cos they know he has other legit options without looking outside the house to satisfy himself

That's not why some men opt for polygamy.

They were only polygamous in decisions.
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by chatinent: 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
INVINCIBLECSP1:
Only peck . If you truly truly as in truly love what he said, just give him head or allow him to browse for 5mins.
Don't worry, nobody is telling mummy. gringrin

Alaye, ogi and panmi no good for you.
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by chatinent: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Hope you realise that Africa does not start and end in Nigeria.

Yes, spousal or marital rape is not known to Nigerian Criminal Justice System probably cause the country is still using what was drafted in the 1960's. But it is in many other countries including some African countries. I wonder the kind of family a man who forcefully has sex with his wife would be expecting to have though.

Sorry, it was not drafted. It was forced on the shit hole.
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by WoundedLamb: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
chatinent:

Sorry, it was not drafted. It was forced on the shit hole.

Many other countries have moved on. Nigeria, on the other hand, is afraid of making amendments even when it's obvious the present constitution has a lot of issues. I believe this is primarily because of the fact that the country sacrifices logic on the alter of emotions and since emotions are individualistic, there are multiple interests to consider.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by dettolgel: 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
chatinent:

I hope you understand if she also cheats on you.

I using sex as a weapon yes she is justified in her actions. E go pain me ooh
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by chatinent: 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Many other countries have moved on. Nigeria, on the other hand, is afraid of making amendments even when it's obvious the present constitution has a lot of issues. I believe this is primarily because of the fact that the country sacrifices logic on the alter of emotions and since emotions are individualistic, there are multiple interests to consider.

Nigeria's constitution is just absurd; it is as dilapidated as the country itself. It was imposed on her...what do you expect? The constituted authorities should be ashamed of themselves that no denizen of the expanse then was present during the make up.

It was the remains of the Lyttleton’s flapdoodie from the Clifford's, and his predecessors that those colonial miscreants forced into those present at the 1960 transfer of power.

Those learned illiterates we called our own then were power-hunger and salivating for never-leave positions in the new birthed independent country. Instead of drafting a new constitution, they began to revise partly what wasn't understood to the shores of Nigeria...making the more complex failures of the British constitution in their political favours and adaptation, leaving the country in damnation while all of them were busy plotting coups and killing themselves for General positions.

Yes, since it satisfied their ever-needy pockets and anyone can go to hell, they are comfortable with it.

A change may mean a lot of people will become penury-stricken, and those stolen so-called overheads accounted for, plus those yearly budget we never get to know how it was spent after.

This country is a bunkum; the people never agreed to live together. Nigeria can never be better if the Ghana treatment isn't given to it, and the old imposed British script revamped!

People have to decide to be federated! You don't do it under duress!
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Victerica(m): 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
I'm scared of human beings.

This op offended someone, and is still claiming right.

All because, he is the man of the house.

1 Like

Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
dettolgel:

I do what is required of me. I talked to her, do what is needed to do but never raised the issue of sex again. I believe that my role in my home has nothing to do with my woman giving me sex or not. I will provide for the family no matter what because it is my home and I would her to well feed while agonizing over her ill-fated journey.

In my life I have never begged for sex ooh, even while single.

I once remembered while in Uni back then, I wanted to enter one chic, after second thrust I swear aunty say she no want again. O boy I just remove my john thomas put am back inside my boxer She shock ooh. The following days I saw her in school and we chatted like nothing happened. I pretended like it never happened and never brought it up.

Two weeks later I dey one day ooh she carry her market come say she wan sleep over. I say no lele, for night I no gree touch her after we don watch movies eat I fall for bed begin sleep. Na im aunty wake me say she wan knack I ask her three times you sure because I for like sleep than to start wetin we no go finish. She say she serious, o boy na so she open the engine room. That night was a night to remember since then aunty dey drop like say tomorrow no dey. Each time I say I wan do aunty go drop.

Years later, after we don grad and parted ways, she com tell me say she no know say I get mind like say na joke she dey joke when she say u no want. She think say I go beg. I tell her say I have never begged for sex because I believed that begging for it means me belittling myself. It means me giving her power over my desires.

Guy I am not the most handsome guy, but I get cash at least more than the average naija guy with that I fit get 7 out any 10 chick wey I toast, why I go beg. This one wey just with indomie you fit knack chic for Enugu grin grin grin

I guess our women even wives want their man to be paying for saex even indirectly.
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
chatinent:

You spoil no be small.
kikikiki you spoil pass me
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
chatinent:

You spoil no be small.
kikikiki you spoil pass me
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by TuFab(f): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2021
Walkee:
Cringe
Are giving advice or asking for advice?

Don't mind the egocentric f00l. His type thinks he does a woman a favour by marrying her and as such she must bend to his wishes.
You offend someone and still claim she's denying you bla bla, whatever happens to apologizing first?
Mtcheeeew....
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by budaatum: 12:19am On Oct 12, 2021
PENIEL2018:

Last Thursday, California Governor Gavin Newsom signed into law a bipartisan bill that outlaws non-consensual condom removal, known as "stealthing". The new legislation adds the act to the state's civil definition of sexual battery, making California the first US state to render stealthing illegal.

The law gives victims a clear legal remedy for the assault that Doogan, who now lives in San Francisco, suffered decades ago. And advocates say it marks a sea change for other survivors who, unlike Doogan, might now have their day in court.

The law will allow sex workers to sue clients who remove condoms, she said, and hopefully pave the way for further legal protection for sex workers and other groups typically marginalised by the criminal justice system.

https://www.nairaland.com/6797837/stealthing-california-bans-non-consensual-condom#106659849
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by chatinent: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2021
Decryptor:

No mind all these simps like chatinet wey dey broke or ugly therefore caged under the whims and caprices of a woman.

I paid your bride price and you deny me sex as if there are no other ladies out there?

I'm an alpha male, uncle.
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by drnoel: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
Paulajeigbe:
I know this may rock the table at various point with various reasons. Yet, I want to ask the women and the wife's, who may be in this at this time or who have done this before as a get back response to pepper their man just for offending them. Did this solve the matter? And then I am asking, please what lesson or point do you want your man to get or gain, when he offends you and he is asking to be intimate with you and you are carrying the gateway to his kingdom away?

Has this pepper him approach solved any thing? I don't think so.

I wish we know that sex in marriage is a powerful tool. And so to use it againt your husband is like using a weapon against yourself. It does not end well. It will affect your whole family. Because once your man is no longer focused at work,all he now sees are ladies in the mini's and the bikini's and the spaghettis and noodles, things he has been seeing but because he has a woman who is giving it to him well and with joy, na wahala dey knock o.

So what should you do woman?
Your bobo offended you, and one way or the other he hasn't apologize yet. He is forming and shurning and not even paying attention to you. So it looks as if the both of you are doing Tom and Jerry in your home.

Then 10pm he is coming close to you bringing his key. He want to enter Into the tabernacle and just be lost there. Abeg wife, woman, this is not the time to turn , then you look at him , and then you now hissed and cover yourself with the duvet. Noooo!!!
He has only come to resolve matters. Lol! Welcome him, calm him down and then take him to paradise gradually and steadily. Don't raise the matter of what he has done yet. While he is still worshipping and doing all of the different worship styles let him. When you have taken him there and then back, this is the time to open up your heart. Tell him his offense and how hurt you have been. Pour out everything.

I know some men are insensitive. Immediately they have stood up from the place of worship, and then dash out leaving the woman just their. Yet, for a majority this is the time they just want to listen and truly listen. When a man truly know what it means for him to have been taken to the tabernacle of worship and back by his wife whom he has offended, he will apologize. For someone like me, I won't only apologize alone, I ma take her shopping, I will make feel like the woman she is. I will kindly that light again. Sabi it was the tabernacle you she took you to, Kai !!! Wait until she takes you to paradise all because you triggered the girls and the beautiful woman in her.

We men have lost our wives because we weren't sensitive. And by the time we are realizing the damage has gone too deep and things done spoil far.

So in summary, and in conclusion, denying your husband sex because of offense isn't the way. There are better ways and approaches that brings the result you desire.

Kindly leave you comments I would be reading and replying. Peace.

A matter of opinion really. Probably is when U make Ur wife know how much it pains U, women are bound to do it purposefully to irritate U.

An example is this: a friend of mine's wife know that her husband her husband hates seeing dirty dishes in the kitchen sink. When they both have an argument madam will leave the whole dishes from breakfast for him to come and wash once he returns from work. So the man bought a big dishwasher for the house and once they have an argument, he makes sure the dishes of the day before are washed and cleared before he leaves for work. He works far and has to leave very early and he sometimes has to return very late. But what does madam do?
Dishes of breakfast, lunch and dinner all nearly packed for him in the sink when he returns. Ofcos that is without action in the night.

On my own, my wife knows it irritates the hell out of me when she drops the fone on me middle sentence. And when I annoy her she does exactly that knowing I would freak out. That is women for you. They sometimes act like children to gain attention from their spouses. Nothing new there.

But sex shouldn't be weaponized in a union. On that one most men are different. My wife knows she can't use that one against me and she doesn't.
Re: I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex by Ayt27(m): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2021
Origin:
Sleeping with the enemy........

Some men can be abusive and quite physical when fighting their woman. ...

That is fine but will any sane human being allow intimacy when there is conflict

Some of you no de fear, fight woman , still eat her food and yet still want to eat.....

Una no de fear??
Abi na sense no de??

Lmao!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Identifying Children With High I.Q / I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' / Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.