Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,707 members, 7,882,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

A Peaceful Home But Untidy Environment Or The Reverse. Which Would You Prefer? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Peaceful Home But Untidy Environment Or The Reverse. Which Would You Prefer? (203 Views)

You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters / My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Peaceful Home But Untidy Environment Or The Reverse. Which Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:49am On Oct 03, 2021
Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum. However, I've been thinking about this topic lately.

I'll try to keep it short and straight to the point.

For those who are married and those looking forward to settling down in the near future, which would you prefer to have?

1) A home that's very peaceful, but also very untidy, unkempt and almost uninhabitable; or

2) A home that's very clean, decent and liveable, but with frequent nagging and friction from your partner.

I'm looking forward to seeing interesting responses ☺️.

Happy Sunday, folks!
Re: A Peaceful Home But Untidy Environment Or The Reverse. Which Would You Prefer? by pauladonis(m): 3:15am On Oct 03, 2021
I choose peace above all else.

And to me, that also comes with cleanliness, at least in my immediate environment.
Re: A Peaceful Home But Untidy Environment Or The Reverse. Which Would You Prefer? by b3llo(m): 3:30am On Oct 03, 2021
I will value a Peaceful home above all things. We can get a househelp to take care of the house chores and maintain a neat environment.
Re: A Peaceful Home But Untidy Environment Or The Reverse. Which Would You Prefer? by falcon01: 3:42am On Oct 03, 2021
Cleanliness comes with peace, I can never be at peace in a dirty home.
Re: A Peaceful Home But Untidy Environment Or The Reverse. Which Would You Prefer? by greenie77: 3:58am On Oct 03, 2021
A filthy environment that can be irritating, what kind of peaceful home that can be nurtured in it? Unless the husband and wife are already desensitized to dirty environment.

(1) (Reply)

Branded Sneakers / Ways Co-parenting Can Become Detrimental To Kids / Shocking: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Pulls Out Of Marriage, Reasons Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.