Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road - Autos (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road (63636 Views)

1995 Nissan Infiniti ₦ 350,000 (negotiable) / Extremely Clean Nissan Infiniti Qx4 2002 Model S.u.v Toks For Quick Sale At 1.5m / Nissan infiniti 1998 model. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 11:14am On Oct 27, 2016
Could be a number of things.
No way to guess/know without physical inspection
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Luckki1001(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
Good afternoon, people. Hope you are enjoying your weekend. I have new, original NGK plfr5a-11 platinum spark plugs for sale. Bought them as spare for my Infiniti QX4 but since I have put that up for sale, I decided to sell off the spare plugs. Price is N15k for the six

Interested buyers can call/sms/whatsapp me.

@Nissparts, sorry for the intrusion. Please accept my apologies.

Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
Iridium NGK plfr5a-11 platinum spark plugs

1 Like

Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Luckki1001(m): 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
Costee:
Iridium NGK plfr5a-11 platinum spark plugs

Thanks for the correction, boss.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 31, 2016
nissparts:
Could be a number of things.
No way to guess/know without physical inspection
hi morning what advice can you offer on the maintenance of the 2001-2004 pathfinder compared to the 1998-2000 pathfinder... bearing in mind our Nigerian mechanical environment... am torn between the 4runner and the pathfinder
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by WilliamEfosa: 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
Sir pls what's the prices of this following infiniti g35x parts
Gasket
Transmission thank
75hms battery..
And my infiniti is always over heating, what's the probs?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by 123CarZ(m): 6:16am On Nov 11, 2016
Good mornin nissparts. Pls what differential oil can i use as a substitute to Hyploid GL5
80W90 or API GL5. Car is nissan 2010 quashqai 2.0l i4 four wheel drive cvt. Thanks
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by stake: 3:26am On Nov 12, 2016
@Nissparts,
My car is now messed up.
I learnt 2 plugs are soaking wet after starting for a few minutes and gasket burnt as the oil has mixed with coolant or water-milkyand it all started with camshaft sensors etc,and they ended up working on timing etc and now it starts but not revs,im not sure what to do now and on inquiry i learnt the tokunboh engine for 2005 xterra grade A is 750K.
Can you just give me a honest opinion on what to do?
Its a 2005 xterra and im really just confused now.
thanks
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2016
123CarZ:
Good mornin nissparts. Pls what differential oil can i use as a substitute to Hyploid GL5
80W90 or API GL5. Car is nissan 2010 quashqai 2.0l i4 four wheel drive cvt. Thanks

Replied your text
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2016
stake:
@Nissparts,
My car is now messed up.
I learnt 2 plugs are soaking wet after starting for a few minutes and gasket burnt as the oil has mixed with coolant or water-milkyand it all started with camshaft sensors etc,and they ended up working on timing etc and now it starts but not revs,im not sure what to do now and on inquiry i learnt the tokunboh engine for 2005 xterra grade A is 750K.
Can you just give me a honest opinion on what to do?
Its a 2005 xterra and im really just confused now.
thanks

Replied your email
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by OneNaijaMan: 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
@Nissparts

Do you have the infiniti fx35 replacement dash? If you do how much is it?

THanks alot!
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
OneNaijaMan:
@Nissparts

Do you have the infiniti fx35 replacement dash? If you do how much is it?

THanks alot!

Hi, N150,000
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by OneNaijaMan: 1:40am On Nov 25, 2016
nissparts:

Hi, N150,000

Thanks, I will contact you shortly
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by DonTim1: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
nissparts, please come to my aid

my nissan altima 2004 was parked at night after work on day 1, day 2 i only opened the trunk, picked an item and left for work (didnt take the car), came back at night to drive a friend home, car wouldn't start, so i got rewire, mechanic to check, mechanic said (no spark on plugs, cant go further), rewire checked fuses, said brainbox, scanned vehicle and it gave P1612 and another P1601 i am not so sure but it was something about NATS, so the rewire guy said i should get my other key and try, i tried with the other master key, engine cranks as ussual but no start, however i notice when ignition in ON position, security light stays on which i learnt (online) is an immobilizer malfunction symptom. when doors locked and windows up, security system does not arm, the light does not blink. Now, the guy says we have to buy BCM (Body Control Module) to solve this problem and reprogram keys, but i read online that the old BCM has to be read to program new, moreso, of the 5 digits code on the old BCM 2 characters are missing!

i dont just want to buy today BCM, tomorow ECU, next tommorow another grammar, please what can u deduce and advice, car has been sitting idle for a week plus now.

thanks for your help.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
DonTim1:
my nissan altima 2004 was parked at night after work on day 1, day 2 i only opened the trunk, picked an item and left for work (didnt take the car), came back at night to drive a friend home, car wouldn't start, so i got rewire, mechanic to check, mechanic said (no spark on plugs, cant go further), rewire checked fuses, said brainbox, scanned vehicle and it gave P1612 and another P1601 i am not so sure but it was something about NATS, so the rewire guy said i should get my other key and try, i tried with the other master key, engine cranks as ussual but no start, however i notice when ignition in ON position, security light stays on which i learnt (online) is an immobilizer malfunction symptom. when doors locked and windows up, security system does not arm, the light does not blink. Now, the guy says we have to buy BCM (Body Control Module) to solve this problem and reprogram keys, but i read online that the old BCM has to be read to program new, moreso, of the 5 digits code on the old BCM 2 characters are missing!
i dont just want to buy today BCM, tomorow ECU, next tommorow another grammar, please what can u deduce and advice, car has been sitting idle for a week plus now.
thanks for your help.
Where are you located?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by DonTim1: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
nissparts:
Where are you located?

Abuja
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
DonTim1:

thanks for your help.
First, the codes pulled are P1612:CHAIN OF ECM-IMMU; and P1610 (not 1601):LOCK MODE. Second, although the immobilizer for models from 2004 is domiciled in the BCM, for your car it's the NATS amp which is behind the ignition cylinder. Either the NATS amp or ecm is gone bad. First check the fuse boxes in the engine bay and under the dash to be sure that the 10A fuses are still ok. Again, you could insert the key and turn to the on and off positions three times before starting the car.
See this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElpIOufOFVk
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by DonTim1: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
Costee:

First, the codes pulled are P1612:CHAIN OF ECM-IMMU; and P1610 (not 1601):LOCK MODE. Second, although the immobilizer for models from 2004 is domiciled in the BCM, for your car it's the NATS amp which is behind the ignition cylinder. Either the NATS amp or ecm is gone bad. First check the fuse boxes in the engine bay and under the dash to be sure that the 10A fuses are still ok. Again, you could insert the key and turn to the on and off positions three times before starting the car.
See this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElpIOufOFVk

been a long while bro, i fixed it about a week ago when i got back to town, it was the immobilizer behind the ignition, and i had to reprogram my keys. Thanks for your info
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 12:36am On Mar 16, 2017
nissparts:
[size=18pt]Call now for delivery of brand new, original, Nissan and Infiniti parts[/size]

Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Dreamflyin(m): 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hi Nissparts, do you have brand new 3F accelerator pedal sensors in stock? How much please.

Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 12:45am On Mar 17, 2017
You can only get them in toks from Ladipo
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by 123CarZ(m): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hi Nissparts, do you have evaporator and cabin air filter for 2010 nissan qq in stock? How much please
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 8:50am On Mar 21, 2017
123CarZ:
Hi Nissparts, do you have evaporator and cabin air filter for 2010 nissan qq in stock? How much please

Sorry, no A/C parts
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by 123CarZ(m): 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
nissparts:

Sorry, no A/C parts
Oh! Thanks anyway
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 24, 2017
hi nissparts, pls do you have windscreen for Nissan quest 04, can I also get the instrument panel , cost pls
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 10:50am On Apr 24, 2017
strenghtofawoman:
hi nissparts, pls do you have windscreen for Nissan quest 04, can I also get the instrument panel , cost pls

Windscreen 30k (New)
Instrument cluster 25k (toks)
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by tayosmatts(f): 7:03pm On May 16, 2017
Hello nissparts, please do you have NS-1 CVT fluid? How much for 4 litres?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by velociraptor: 11:22am On Jun 11, 2017
Hello nisspart.
I ve a SES with code 0051, 1168. After chkin wot code means, both code points to d oxygen sensor bank2 senor1 bin faulty or bad.
My car is murano 06. So, do u ve oxygen sensor and how much?
Thanks
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
N35,000

OEM
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by yemzy26: 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
hello nissiparts,please do you have new or tokunbo Radiator for nissan quest,3cell.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 9:05am On Jun 14, 2017
yemzy26:
hello nissiparts,please do you have new or tokunbo Radiator for nissan quest,3cell.

Model year?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by ghadaffi2000(m): 9:07am On Jun 21, 2017
Good morning,

I just got a Nissan quest 2005 SE tokunbo. It was quite okay when test driven. However, my mechanic said we need to drain and refill the engine oil and gear oil, which we did. He changed the gear oil with oando dextron 3

Now the problem, the car will not pick up immediately at drive but after some 30 seconds except I shift to L. The reverse is instant pick up for now. I ran a scan and it gave

P0705: transmission range sensor malfuction (PRNDL input)
P0765: shift solenoid D malfuction.

What can i do now? What's the effect of this codes and how can it be rectify?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Kakakibuy Thanks You For 2014!!! / Free VIN/Chassis Number Checks For All / N300k Nigeria Used Cars!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.