Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,678 members, 7,951,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

How Mr Fred Zulihle Brought Covid To Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Mr Fred Zulihle Brought Covid To Nigeria (160 Views)

The Singer/songwriter Heroine Fred Now An Award Winning Actress In Nollywood / A Now Fasting Rising Actress Heroine Fred Was Feature In Inner Beauty / Ooni Of Ife, Fred Amata Celebrates Mo Abudu On Studio Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Mr Fred Zulihle Brought Covid To Nigeria by FilmmakerEyike: 8:02am On Oct 03, 2021
My Name is Victor Eyike, I am a Filmmaker based in Nigeria .
My team and I made a 3 minutes Shortfilm titled 'I~SOLATE which depicts the Story Of a South African Immigrant who escapes from an Isolation ward after been diagnosed with the Covid 19 Virus. I'd appreciate if you could watch by clicking the link below and definitely assist us in any way possible to aid the promotion of this 3 minutes Shortfilm, by sharing the link In order for Nigerians and the World in general to be enlightened.
Click link below to watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PImA-NrqocU

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Finals, events, angels eviction (video) / Bbnaija Season 6: Cross, Emmanuel And Angel Have Just Been Evicted / Opportunity For Buyers And Sellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.