Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,599 members, 7,968,750 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:20 PM

Work From Home Opportunity For Women & Earn 30% Profit - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work From Home Opportunity For Women & Earn 30% Profit (335 Views)

Work From Home Opportunity / Easy Work From Home Opportunity: Earn N30,000 Monthly / Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home Opportunity For Women & Earn 30% Profit by iniante2000(f): 11:46am On Oct 03, 2021
BREAKING NEWS...

There are a lot of offers to be WON. IT IS MASSIVE

It's been 7 amazing years and myself and all of us in my beauty brand, celebrates Oriflame Nigeria @ 7!

A lot of people with the financial ability sometimes turn down on amazing opportunities like this because they don't KNOW HOW TO SELL!

I'm going on a 21 days Facebook sponsored Ads challenge this October for everyone that joins me as a distributor with just #20k

I will place a sponsored Facebook Ads for you to help you sell off the products you will purchase with no service charge on my part...

Just keep an advertising budget of at least #3k for a 3 days advert of #1k a day.

You also stand a chance of getting #10k to #500k and above from Oriflame this month!

I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS KIND OF OFFER BEFORE!

If you've had your doubt before now, I just encourage you to try and see for JUST THIS MONTH.

Dear woman, Be open-minded to learn and follow simple instructions.

I, Dr. Iniobong ANTE, Your Simplicity Coach, Got You Covered!

If you are READY...Drop a 'YES' Now!

P.S: We are a global brand of a Swedish origin founded in 1967 & the number one European Beauty company selling directly with a presence in over 60 countries.

Re: Work From Home Opportunity For Women & Earn 30% Profit by iniante2000(f): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
This is an amazing opportunity. Are you ready to get started?
.Multiple stream of income is the new gold!

(1) (Reply)

Compliance Officer At Norrenberger Financial Group / Why Rose Beat Emeka Up / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.