Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,263 members, 7,907,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:11 AM

Revenge Gone Wrong. (she Is Pregnant) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revenge Gone Wrong. (she Is Pregnant) (3715 Views)

April Fool Marriage Proposal GONE WRONG She DAMAGED His Car!!!! / One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me / Selfie Gone Wrong! She Is Noe Trending Online- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revenge Gone Wrong. (she Is Pregnant) by Crossroad1(m): 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
She stole some personal effects of mine, actually she has been stealing them for a while without me noticing..
So when I found out, I drove her away but she was adamant she didn't steal from me..
I was angry and plan to continue lashing her without giving her kobo..
She agreed and she even sometimes bring foods and fruits for me and me was just lashing her anyhow with reckless abandon.
She felt the coldness and she didn't care.. She knew the love was no longer there and she keep behaving like a good girl..
I have washing machine but she will pack my clothes, wash them with hands and iron them but inside me, I wanted to chop her for 2months and chase her away...
I was sure I keep using protection which I don't use when we were still good.
Twice, she was able to use her pkekus to tear the condom. Don't know how she did it but she did..
Last week, she called to tell me she was pregnant and no matter what I say, she was going to keep it..
I told her that's her problem as I wont take responsibility for the pregnancy and immediately she gives birth, we go for DNA..

Na my marriage Wan break so if truly she is pregnant..
She keep sending me test results and scans..
Which kin wahala come be this bayi?

##copied from Facebook...
Re: Revenge Gone Wrong. (she Is Pregnant) by JovialJune(f): 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
Are you not same guy that talked about your dad's maltreatment of your mum and the after effect today? You are a married man with kids, yet you're cheating with reckless abandon, now that you've gotten this one pregnant, are you any different from your father

7 Likes

Re: Revenge Gone Wrong. (she Is Pregnant) by Iamagoodgirll: 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
You're always having women wahala tueh
Re: Revenge Gone Wrong. (she Is Pregnant) by Iamagoodgirll: 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
JovialJune:
Are you not same guy that talked about your dad's maltreatment to your mum and the after effect today? You are a married man with kids, yet you're cheating with reckless abandon, now that you've gotten this one pregnant, are you any different from your father
don't mind him, same him invited a runs girl for 40k but the girl later change her mind. He's always changing women more than he changes cloths

1 Like

Re: Revenge Gone Wrong. (she Is Pregnant) by TNORWAY: 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
See your mouth like we go do DNA, you know how much be the test??

3 Likes

Re: Revenge Gone Wrong. (she Is Pregnant) by JovialJune(f): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
don't mind him, same him invited a runs girl for 40k but the girl later change her mind. He's always changing women more than he changes cloths

Imagine, Op you are towing same path as your father and it's bad, caution yourself and change your ways, that is if all your stories have been true anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Revenge Gone Wrong. (she Is Pregnant) by Crossroad1(m): 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
JovialJune:
Are you not same guy that talked about your dad's maltreatment of your mum and the after effect today? You are a married man with kids, yet you're cheating with reckless abandon, now that you've gotten this one pregnant, are you any different from your father
this is a copied story, sorry I didn't include that

3 Likes

Re: Revenge Gone Wrong. (she Is Pregnant) by Crossroad1(m): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
grin
Iamagoodgirll:
It is a copied story
Re: Revenge Gone Wrong. (she Is Pregnant) by Iamagoodgirll: 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
Crossroad1:
grin
It is a copied story
better for you oh
Re: Revenge Gone Wrong. (she Is Pregnant) by xpressionx(m): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
Lol
Re: Revenge Gone Wrong. (she Is Pregnant) by Danjikanbauchi: 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
Crossroad1:
She stole some personal effects of mine, actually she has been stealing them for a while without me noticing..
So when I found out, I drove her away but she was adamant she didn't steal from me..
I was angry and plan to continue lashing her without giving her kobo..
She agreed and she even sometimes bring foods and fruits for me and me was just lashing her anyhow with reckless abandon.
She felt the coldness and she didn't care.. She knew the love was no longer there and she keep behaving like a good girl..
I have washing machine but she will pack my clothes, wash them with hands and iron them but inside me, I wanted to chop her for 2months and chase her away...
I was sure I keep using protection which I don't use when we were still good.
Twice, she was able to use her pkekus to tear the condom. Don't know how she did it but she did..
Last week, she called to tell me she was pregnant and no matter what I say, she was going to keep it..
I told her that's her problem as I wont take responsibility for the pregnancy and immediately she gives birth, we go for DNA..

Na my marriage Wan break so if truly she is pregnant..
She keep sending me test results and scans..
Which kin wahala come be this bayi?

##copied from Facebook...
congratulations brother, welcome to the club.
Re: Revenge Gone Wrong. (she Is Pregnant) by Danjikanbauchi: 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
Crossroad1:
this is a copied story, sorry I didn't include that
na lie it's your story we won't allow you change the narrative grin

1 Like

Re: Revenge Gone Wrong. (she Is Pregnant) by Akposkibo(m): 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Copied story

https://www.nairaland.com/6780662/next-decision#106409007

Click the link and join in making history
Re: Revenge Gone Wrong. (she Is Pregnant) by mytime24(f): 11:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
My cousin stole 10k from her dad and gave me 2k to keep quiet,
When I was about to leave,
I heard my uncle telling his wife that someone stole the 10 k he wanted to dash me...
And you are here telling me to keep quiet angry

4 Likes

Re: Revenge Gone Wrong. (she Is Pregnant) by Lesqui: 11:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
Tooh
Re: Revenge Gone Wrong. (she Is Pregnant) by elmessiahs(m): 7:23am On Oct 04, 2021
Reckless abandon
Re: Revenge Gone Wrong. (she Is Pregnant) by takimsipho(m): 7:42am On Oct 04, 2021
My ex got pregnant for some guy I didn't know, she hid from me, when I found out she begged and cried I shouldn't breakup with her and that she doesn't mind to be my side chick. One part of me said I should just pretend and be chopping her, but I realised I fit con put am the 2nd belle and na so I no go fit separate again. Baba I bone the chick with immediate alacrity. See if you know you don't like a woman's character don't even her sex with her cos you could get stucked with what you don't want to deal with. Why have sex with someone you don't have feelings for?
Re: Revenge Gone Wrong. (she Is Pregnant) by Crossroad1(m): 7:53am On Oct 04, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
na lie it's your story we won't allow you change the narrative grin
dem go use bad mouth kill me, na him make me change am
Re: Revenge Gone Wrong. (she Is Pregnant) by Danjikanbauchi: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2021
Crossroad1:
dem go use bad mouth kill me, na him make me change am
grin
Re: Revenge Gone Wrong. (she Is Pregnant) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:29am On Oct 04, 2021
As you reach crossroad now,wetin you go do
Re: Revenge Gone Wrong. (she Is Pregnant) by J0y0usever(f): 8:47am On Oct 04, 2021
JovialJune:
nairaland notorious beggar did you read the last part he said he copied the story from Facebook?
Go and concentrate on your begging profession
Re: Revenge Gone Wrong. (she Is Pregnant) by J0y0usever(f): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2021
Crossroad1:
grin
It is a copied story
how girl fit use kpekus tear condom?
Re: Revenge Gone Wrong. (she Is Pregnant) by chyzoo4u(m): 9:30am On Oct 04, 2021
J0y0usever:
nairaland notorious beggar did you read the last part he said he copied the story from Facebook?
Go and concentrate on your begging profession

If you had gone through the thread you would've seen where the OP was apologizing for not including that he copied the content.
Re: Revenge Gone Wrong. (she Is Pregnant) by MissMich(f): 10:09am On Oct 04, 2021
Congratulations bro..
Truth is, if you don't want someone again kindly desist from sleeping with them. Except you are ready and willing to let go off the past, forge a new beginning and move on with the person if their crime isn't so much.

(1) (Reply)

Avoid These Foods If You Want To Perform Well In S3xual Duties / 2022 Waec English Language Questions And Answers Obj And Essay [june 10 2022] / After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.