Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,950 members, 7,927,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 11:33 PM

Plz I Need Help On Jamb,nabteb And Neco Result Upgrading. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Plz I Need Help On Jamb,nabteb And Neco Result Upgrading. (1146 Views)

Easy Ways To Have Nice 2014/2015 WAEC,NECO,GCE,NABTEB And JAMB Exams Results / Does B.u.k Accept The Combination Of Nabteb And Waec / Nabteb And Neco Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plz I Need Help On Jamb,nabteb And Neco Result Upgrading. by Agedelu: 5:12am On May 30, 2011
plz i need help on Jamb,nabteb And Neco result upgrading.

i don't want to spend another year at home dis year.
Re: Plz I Need Help On Jamb,nabteb And Neco Result Upgrading. by Odunnu: 9:10am On May 30, 2011
Go for extra mural lessons, make friends who also aim to succeed like you, read with focus and understanding and you shall excel

(1) (Reply)

Can A Corper Purchase 12/13 OAU/UI PG Form? / Riot In University Of Agriculture Mkd / ASUU Vs FG ... The Full Gist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.