Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:11 AM

Which Nigerian Bank Is Best If I Want To Open A Domiciliary Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Nigerian Bank Is Best If I Want To Open A Domiciliary Account? (359 Views)

Should I Open A Domiciliary Account? Why? / What's The Best Bank For Opening A Domiciliary Account? / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Bank Is Best If I Want To Open A Domiciliary Account? by mayour16(m): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
I want to open a Domiciliary account soon but I have been hearing rumors of crazy charges by banks. Which Nigerian bank is the best for this type of service please?
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is Best If I Want To Open A Domiciliary Account? by warrenweste(m): 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
mayour16:
I want to open a Domiciliary account soon but I have been hearing rumors of crazy charges by banks. Which Nigerian bank is the best for this type of service please?

GTB or access

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Bank Is Best If I Want To Open A Domiciliary Account? by Nothingserious: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
mayour16:

I guess all the banks charge annual fees at the end of the year and withdrawal/transfer fees for debits. I don’t think any charges anything for credits.

You may wish to check ease of transactions, online transfers on dom accounts etc.

Some banks will allow a certain cash deposit monthly. Some will permit certain limits of transfers monthly.
Some will not permit cash deposits.
Some may not permit third party deposits.
Some have queues for transfers. Some usually run short of cash when you need to withdraw.

Those are really the things you should look out for.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get This Side Hustle / BREAKING: Heritage Bank CEO Wins Banker Of Year Smes & Agric 2021 Award / What Business Can I Add To My Logistics Company To Earn More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.