Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,218 members, 7,950,216 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help (904 Views)

Man Makes It Abroad, Sends Money To Junior Brother To Build House, Completes It / My Girlfriend's Mom Said Some Pastors Said Our Marriage Won't Work. Please Help / I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
If you check some of my previous post, i talked about my ill brother but now he's very mentally ok and very well. We discovered what happened to him was done by an uncle in the village and thank God the man confessed and was dealt with.
So I advised him to relocate back to lagos since all the money for his business has been spent
He is 29 years old and very hard working. He want factory work so he can raise money and start up his business again. We are just 2 and he's the only son.

Please if you know any factory that can employ him in lagos please do let me know. Helping him means you are helping the whole family because we want him to stand on his feet again and be responsible and probably get marry some day. God bless you sir/ma
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Figger(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
And na factory work u dey advice make your brother do to get back on his feet and possibly get married, hmmmm...let me tell u, factory work is sh1t, can't even advice my worst enemy to try it. Those people would just use u and pay u peanut. He better look elsewhere and stir clear from anything called factory work. I talk from experience.
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
Figger:
And na factory work u dey advice make your brother do to get back on his feet and possibly get married, hmmmm...let me tell u, factory work is sh1t, can't even advice my worst enemy to try it. Those people would just use u and pay u peanut. He better look elsewhere and stir clear from anything called factory work. I talk from experience.
No sir I did not even advise him to do factory work. I advised him to learn driving and he said no. I think he have phobia for driving
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Atk1nson(m): 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
munarule:

No sir I did not even advise him to do factory work. I advised him to learn driving and he said no. I think he have phobia for driving

Factory work in nigeria is very shitty as there are zero employee protection laws (in enforcement). Also he is unlikely to make any reasonable financial savings from such place.

If you really value his mental health, find something else for him
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
Atk1nson:

Factory work in this country is very shitty as there are zero employee protection laws (in enforcement). Also he is unlikely to make any reasonable financial savings from such place.

If you really value his mental health, find something else for him
I don't have enough to give me him for business now me too am managing and besides he only have ssce
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Atk1nson(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
munarule:

I don't have enough to give me him for business now me too am managing and besides he only have ssce

Sorry about that. However, take out factory work from your options. He could have a relapse with the kind of inhumane treatment meted out to factory workers in Nigeria
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
Atk1nson:

Sorry about that. However, take out factory work from your options. He could have a relapse with the kind of inhumane treatment meted out to factory workers in Nigeria
Thank you sir
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by silibaba: 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
munarule:
If you check some of my previous post, i talked about my ill brother but now he's very mentally ok and very well. We discovered what happened to him was done by an uncle in the village and thank God the man confessed and was dealt with.
So I advised him to relocate back to lagos since all the money for his business has been spent
He is 29 years old and very hard working. He want factory work so he can raise money and start up his business again. We are just 2 and he's the only son.

Please if you know any factory that can employ him in lagos please do let me know. Helping him means you are helping the whole family because we want him to stand on his feet again and be responsible and probably get marry some day. God bless you sir/ma

Not junior but younger brother.
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 04, 2021
How about letting him go back to school?

Factory work is not the best for someone just recovering from such illness. Like someone said, what of he has a relapse and it happens when he's handling a machine? Please, drop the idea of factory work.

If you guys can contribute money and set up a biz for him to manage. Better. You can get a loan, since you said you're not financially bouyant.

All the best!
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by frozen70(f): 11:48am On Oct 05, 2021
Figger:

It's better than staying idle

1 Like

Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Blessing185(f): 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mercychen:
How about letting him go back to school?

Factory work is not the best for someone just recovering from such illness. Like someone said, what of he has a relapse and it happens when he's handling a machine? Please, drop the idea of factory work.

If you guys can contribute money and set up a biz for him to manage. Better. You can get a loan, since you said you're not financially bouyant.

All the best!
Those wey go school,where d Job dey because me too still dey fine??
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Kobojunkie: 2:43am On Oct 06, 2021
munarule:
October 6th 2019, October 12 and 13th 2020, and now October 3rd 2021... notice a pattern here with your stories about your brother? undecided

After your uncle "confessed" what evidence was given you that your brother is indeed mentally sound? undecided
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
October 6th 2019, October 12 and 13th 2020, and now October 3rd 2021... notice a pattern here with your stories about your brother? undecided

After your uncle "confessed" what evidence was given you that your brother is indeed mentally sound? undecided
It was something done spiritually and even when we took him to psychiatric they told us he's perfectly OK and they did not see anything wrong with him and they advised we show him more love. So we brought him home and started inviting pastors to pray for him before my uncle confessed that his mission was to make him mad totally and wipe out my daddy lineage. So he's mentally ok I mean 100% ok
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Kobojunkie: 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
munarule:

It was something done spiritually and even when we took him to psychiatric they told us he's perfectly OK and they did not see anything wrong with him and they advised we show him more love. So we brought him home and started inviting pastors to pray for him before my uncle confessed that his mission was to make him mad totally and wipe out my daddy lineage. So he's mentally ok I mean 100% ok
You said your brother was directing traffic and getting into fights with people yet a psychiatrist told you nothing was wrong with him, asking that you instead show him love? undecided

What you call "spiritual" at least as explained in the Bible, does not work in a vacuum. For example, humans are created physical beings(meaning they are flesh and blood with no spirit or after life at birth). But when a spiritual being tampers with a human mind for instance - recall the mind is intangible for us - it causes changes to take place in the physical settings of the human body. For example, when God sent a spirit of anger after King Saul, Saul's brain had to be physically impacted in order for Saul's body to react in the way it did to the influence of that spirit. The change that happened to Saul had to happen to his brain-physical- in order for his mind and then body to react the way it did. Chemicals and processes in his brain were manipulated to cause such actions. undecided

You claim your brother's story was spiritual yet you also admit he is still fighting some sort of phobia for drinking of cars and it causes me to wonder about what it was that really happened. And wanting to put him to work in a factory also makes me wonder if that is a safe place for something who continues to battle psychological issues. undecided

Why not get a second opinion from a different doctor and hospital before you move forward? undecided
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You said your brother was directing traffic and getting into fights with people yet a psychiatrist told you nothing was wrong with him, asking that you instead show him love? undecided

What you call "spiritual" at least as explained in the Bible, does not work in a vacuum. For example, humans are created physical beings(meaning they are flesh and blood with no spirit or after life at birth). But when a spiritual being tampers with a human mind for instance - recall the mind is intangible for us - it causes changes to take place in the physical settings of the human body. For example, when God sent a spirit of anger after King Saul, Saul's brain had to be physically impacted in order for Saul's body to react in the way it did to the influence of that spirit. The change that happened to Saul had to happen to his brain-physical- in order for his mind and then body to react the way it did. Chemicals and processes in his brain were manipulated to cause such actions. undecided

You claim your brother's story was spiritual yet you also admit he is still fighting some sort of phobia for drinking of cars and it causes me to wonder about what it was that really happened. And wanting to put him to work in a factory also makes me wonder if that is a safe place for something who continues to battle psychological issues. undecided

Why not get a second opinion from a different doctor and hospital before you move forward? undecided
Well when we called another psychiatrist to check on him, he was confirmed ok and everything he has been doing before completely changed. He now recognised everyone and speak reasonably. He fell and want to rise again by getting himself a job because he doesn't have a certificate. All his life he has been trading and now there is no money to continue that trade. He doesn't want to depend on anyone and that is why he want to work so he can fend for himself and probably start his trade again with little or no one support
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Kobojunkie: 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
munarule:

Well when we called another psychiatrist to check on him, he was confirmed ok and everything he has been doing before completely changed. He now recognised everyone and speak reasonably. He fell and want to rise again by getting himself a job because he doesn't have a certificate. All his life he has been trading and now there is no money to continue that trade. He doesn't want to depend on anyone and that is why he want to work so he can fend for himself and probably start his trade again with little or no one support
2 psychiatrists said nothing was wrong with him even when it was obvious something was? undecided

Anyways, I hope he is able to get his life back on track and move on to doing better. undecided
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
2 psychiatrists said nothing was wrong with him even when it was obvious something was? undecided

Anyways, I hope he is able to get his life back on track and move on to doing better. undecided
I pray no evil person from your village will ever remember you and any of your family sir.

Definitely he will get something doing and be better
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Kobojunkie: 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
munarule:

I pray no evil person from your village will ever remember you and any of your family sir.

Definitely he will get something doing and be better
Oh, I don't believe in evil people with abilities to bend my mind and such things. undecided

I struggled with mental illness most all of my life and that is where my concern for your brother comes from. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Oh, I don't believe in evil people with abilities to bend my mind and such things. undecided

I struggled with mental illness most all of my life and that is where my concern for your brother comes from. undecided
But now you are better. That is what matters sir
We fall to rise again
Re: My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help by Kobojunkie: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
munarule:

But now you are better. That is what matters sir
We fall to rise again
There is a reason why I am better.... no left over phobias too. All the anxiety and panic attacks are gone. I did seek the opinion of several doctors and I got treatment too. But the best results came even when I slowed down and rested my mind, body and soul from the rat-race of this world. undecided

Sometimes it is OK to stay down for as long as it will take for the problem to completely resolve itself than to push the issue to a side in one's rush to quickly "rise again", only for it to come back again somewhere down to road. undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Teach Your Child Your Language / How A Woman Accused Me Of Wanting To Kidnapped Her Children / HELP: My Biological Father Is Always Laying Courses On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.