Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,117 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:44 PM

When Will Federal Government Declare Python Dance In The Southeast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Federal Government Declare Python Dance In The Southeast (783 Views)

Lawyer Drags Buhari, Buratai, Malami, Others To Court Over Python Dance 3 / Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Federal Government Declare Python Dance In The Southeast by Akonamasi: 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
They blocked the former thread grin
Re: When Will Federal Government Declare Python Dance In The Southeast by cybersoldiers: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
Akonamasi:
They blocked the former thread grin

The Python will dance on your entire family's head.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Will Federal Government Declare Python Dance In The Southeast by richmond500: 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
Mtchew
Re: When Will Federal Government Declare Python Dance In The Southeast by Akonamasi: 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
I dare the fg to declare python dance let's see grin grin grin
Re: When Will Federal Government Declare Python Dance In The Southeast by Terorislam: 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
The will first declar it in Southern Kaduna since is an abomination for Muslims and Islam to ever say the truth.

1 Like

Re: When Will Federal Government Declare Python Dance In The Southeast by EKONGKING: 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
when north is ready to impose about emergency in their states ,we south people are ready to accept it .

DIDLD@ or love machine .
Re: When Will Federal Government Declare Python Dance In The Southeast by IduNaOba: 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
Them no fit try am again grin
Re: When Will Federal Government Declare Python Dance In The Southeast by loveth360(f): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
Why would they declare it when there are no peaceful protesters to kill.

Ipob now sit at home.

1 Like

Re: When Will Federal Government Declare Python Dance In The Southeast by udele1: 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
No need. We have grown our own python.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Federal Government Declare Python Dance In The Southeast by Akonamasi: 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
udele1:
No need. We have grown our own python.

What are you saying

3 Likes

Re: When Will Federal Government Declare Python Dance In The Southeast by Danjikanbauchi: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
Since I was born I have never seen any Muslim that love Igbos why do all Muslims in Nigeria hate Igbos, both Yoruba Muslim, Hausa and fulani even Nupe, i

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Federal Government Declare Python Dance In The Southeast by Danjikanbauchi: 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
cybersoldiers:

The Python will dance on your entire family's head.
no mind that idiot the python will dance on top of his mother's Duri.

1 Like

Re: When Will Federal Government Declare Python Dance In The Southeast by Whois(m): 12:26am On Oct 04, 2021
The jungle don mature.
Re: When Will Federal Government Declare Python Dance In The Southeast by DOTian: 12:35am On Oct 04, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Since I was born I have never seen any Muslim that love Igbos why do all Muslims in Nigeria hate Igbos, both Yoruba Muslim, Hausa and fulani even Nupe, i

Maybe because we don't spare a split second to tolorate that trashy talk about them Muslims being the chosen ones and all that bullcrap. They see others as unclean and folks overlook that. We don't. We igbos always push back.. We actually walk around like the real chosen ones that we are and that irritates them to no end..

1 Like

Re: When Will Federal Government Declare Python Dance In The Southeast by nthony10: 4:28am On Oct 04, 2021
What did they achieve with the last one, it even made ipob bolder and more daring.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Set To Enroll Secondary School Leavers For Full Service / Allowing Tinubu To Rule Will Means 24 Years Of Muslim Rule Back To Back / Lekki Massacre: Security Expert Carpets Lai Mohammed, Says 11 Persons Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.