Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,363 members, 7,910,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:15 PM

I'm Coming Back And I Will Bring Hell With Me" - Nnamdi Kanu (2018) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Coming Back And I Will Bring Hell With Me" - Nnamdi Kanu (2018) (768 Views)

Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS / I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment / I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Coming Back And I Will Bring Hell With Me" - Nnamdi Kanu (2018) by nairalandankrah: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
[Throwback]
Kanu who made this known during in a live broadcast on Radio Biafra monitored by Igbere TV said he is “coming back with hell.”

In his words,

“When I came in 2015 I told you i was coming and I came. Now am telling you again I'm coming and will bring hell with me"

The live broadcast comes three days after social media went agog over a photo showing Mr Kanu standing beside a well equipped armored tank.

Kanu on Sunday also called for people to come out and support Biafra "We have men on ground already ,anybody that wants to support us should contact us, we have the men" Kanu said.

Igbere TV recalls that in 2015, Nnamdi Kanu was charged with "criminal conspiracy, intimidation and membership of an illegal organisation".

He was released on bail after spending more than 19 months without trial on treason charges.

He then renewed his campaign for independence, before his house in the south-eastern Abia state was raided by the military

Since then Nnamdi disappeared and later reappeared in Israel after several months. According to report, Nnamdi Kanu is now in London where he broadcasts live via radio Biafra.

https://igberetvnews.com/1351732/biafra-im-coming-back-will-bring-hell-nnamdi-kanu-blows-hot/

1 Like

Re: I'm Coming Back And I Will Bring Hell With Me" - Nnamdi Kanu (2018) by saintjimos(m): 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
Double wahala
Re: I'm Coming Back And I Will Bring Hell With Me" - Nnamdi Kanu (2018) by Micks01(m): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
This one that you are coming with hell where will devil stay na abi you want make him curse you leave him dwelling abeg oh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Coming Back And I Will Bring Hell With Me" - Nnamdi Kanu (2018) by noleflendum: 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
Here he comes eating half done bean inside DSS cage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Coming Back And I Will Bring Hell With Me" - Nnamdi Kanu (2018) by cybersoldiers: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
Micks01:
This one that you are coming with hell where will devil stay na
abi you want make him curse you
leave him dwelling abeg oh

Your post made me laugh.

Maybe he's coming with the devil.

The devil has relocated to Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Coming Back And I Will Bring Hell With Me" - Nnamdi Kanu (2018) by Rexwalters1: 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
Micks01:
Very funny.
Re: I'm Coming Back And I Will Bring Hell With Me" - Nnamdi Kanu (2018) by joyandfaith: 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
He said he would come with hell and FG ordered agents to kidnap him alongside with hell in kenya. It is fg that brought hell to Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Coming Back And I Will Bring Hell With Me" - Nnamdi Kanu (2018) by OVB123: 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
This man will destroy ndigbo.
Re: I'm Coming Back And I Will Bring Hell With Me" - Nnamdi Kanu (2018) by kettykin: 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
Using a 10th century method to get a 21st century republic.
Re: I'm Coming Back And I Will Bring Hell With Me" - Nnamdi Kanu (2018) by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 04, 2021
Micks01:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Coming Back And I Will Bring Hell With Me" - Nnamdi Kanu (2018) by waldigit: 12:20am On Oct 04, 2021
Believe it or not since he has been brought, it's been hell in Nigeria except you are living in self denial.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Coming Back And I Will Bring Hell With Me" - Nnamdi Kanu (2018) by FakeUnity: 12:24am On Oct 04, 2021
MNK is a prophet, it's been hell for the security agencies and the fake unity of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I'm Coming Back And I Will Bring Hell With Me" - Nnamdi Kanu (2018) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:46am On Oct 04, 2021
Micks01:
Do well to ask Bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen, bandits, ISWAP where the devil is currently staying! Or better still ask them what the devil has done with your brain!

Don't tell me, Nnamdi Kanu has outdone them! Cry cry baby

Mtcheeeew
Re: I'm Coming Back And I Will Bring Hell With Me" - Nnamdi Kanu (2018) by Micks01(m): 6:31am On Oct 04, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Do well to ask Bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen, bandits, ISWAP where the devil is currently staying! Or better still ask them what the devil has done with your brain!

Don't tell me, Nnamdi Kanu has outdone them! Cry cry baby

Mtcheeeew
Where dis one come from?

(1) (Reply)

Posters For Emeka Ihedioha For Vice President Surface Online (photos) / Bbnaija: Tega Confirms She Is Pregnant / The Bullion Van Drug Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.