Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,121 members, 7,880,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? (19851 Views)

"When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri / Lift Your Hips/buttocks In 20 Min With EMS HIP TRAINER / The Difference Between The God, The Gods And Goddess: Holy Spirits And Angels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by Uniquisite: 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by OBIPLUS(m): 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2021
Take a walk on less busy or lonely road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by franvincoop: 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
Light up my kpoli, draw and my body, soul and spirits are lfted with immediate effect.
Who no know, no go know.

Rooneyx:
Smoke �
Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by darniejay(m): 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
There's this song 'before the throne' that song has never failed to lift my spirit. I just have it on replay and I'm back up

1 Like

Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by freesoul12: 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
Safemoon:

Ogã you follow I can do that the whole day. My own na binance.

Lol na so ö boss
Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by Olas121: 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
RealMarv:
You Talk to God feel down, uninspired and lazy; plus at the same time angry because you’re not doing anything. You want to lift your mood and be productive but feel stuck. You might feel down because you’re tired, overworked, overwhelmed or something bad happened to you.

It’s okay and normal to feel uninspired sometimes and I think everyone goes through these phases in life. However, when they become too long, you might want to use some strategies to lift your mood and get yourself back on track.
So I was wondering how folks get to lift their spirits when they feel down. I'd like to hear your strategies.
Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by Drogunov: 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
RealMarv:
You feel down, uninspired and lazy; plus at the same time angry because you’re not doing anything. You want to lift your mood and be productive but feel stuck. You might feel down because you’re tired, overworked, overwhelmed or something bad happened to you.

It’s okay and normal to feel uninspired sometimes and I think everyone goes through these phases in life. However, when they become too long, you might want to use some strategies to lift your mood and get yourself back on track.
So I was wondering how folks get to lift their spirits when they feel down. I'd like to hear your strategies.

Ok, this is what you will do. You will go to a store, buy like a hundred balloons. Ok? Have them inflated. Attach them to your body. Find a wide airy area or a hilly side and just float off. Your spirit at the moment of floating is being lifted.
Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by kay29000(m): 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
Everyone is different sha, so what work for one might not work for another person. Me, personally, I watch those funny American Rom Coms... Not ordinary romance o, the funny ones.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by Melaninprincess(f): 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
I listen to loud music on my Oraimo freepods 3
Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by Kobojunkie: 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
Bvmsson:
I don't think you are in Nigeria because this looks like obodo oyinbo ways to clear their heads...
I did all of the things on that list while in Nigeria. undecided
Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by 123papas(m): 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
Whiskey or sex for me

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by olaboy33(m): 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
I listen to Asa "Moving on" , "Torn" and "9 lives "

1 Like

Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by HarunaWest(m): 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
RealMarv:
You feel down, uninspired and lazy; plus at the same time angry because you’re not doing anything. You want to lift your mood and be productive but feel stuck. You might feel down because you’re tired, overworked, overwhelmed or something bad happened to you.

Listen to Fela Kuti. ODOO or Army Arrangement.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
I simply look for trouble on nairaland.
Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by xdrive(m): 10:27pm On Nov 06, 2021
BeeNation:
I listen to music and I create house chores for myself

The best formula for me. I play loud crazy music on my mp3 and get busy with my hands doing chores like washing plates, clothes, unnecessary washing of my ride
The loud music will lift my mood above the pressure while the work I do with my hands can help me think through the situation at hand, and sometimes I may refuse to think about the issues.
I just find something to do.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by Tzar(m): 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2021
I pray most times. Sometimes, I just drink & f*ck.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by lastchild: 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
what I'll do has to do with what actually made me broke down

1 Like

Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by udomma1005(m): 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
Bigpapi:

Weed connects
Chei...... Na dem be dis! grin
Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by xdrive(m): 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
When I can't play loud music or work with my hands, watching funny comedies, music shows, funny films helps me lift my spirit.

And ready funny comments on nairaland on other forums is good medicine.
Some folks are just crazy hilarious!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by stevups(m): 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
I just lost my job. I have been praying for weeks now. A real Estate man that was counting money. Only grace can lift my soul!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by Abyounghammed(m): 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
Me ehn, I just walk down my street with 200h intact in my pocket I exchange it for 3action bitters sachet, come see the way my adrenaline rush, baba is back in action think of many solution as to why my mood is dull and unproductive
Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
Praying and listening to music

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by mayorall(m): 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
Praise and worship .

High praise works better for me.
Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by juman(m): 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2021
I sing repeatedly awo oooo.
Awolowo.
Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2021
Drink sniper , you don try
Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by Dbrawllm0098(f): 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
Cry, then take a nap. When I wake, I clean. For me cleaning is soothing.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by teacherbim(f): 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
stevups:
I just lost my job. I have been praying for weeks now. A real Estate man that was counting money. Only grace can lift my soul!!!
God will surely provide a better one, pls be strong
Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by beyondPen(m): 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
A man must live everyday happy and sometimes its ok for a man to not be happy.

Funny some people will say they are always happy, why they lied.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by marwanafrica: 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2021
Daronyk:
Music and listening to motivational talks especially the ones that challenge and help launch into action

Who is your best Motivational speaker
Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by stevups(m): 11:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
teacherbim:

God will surely provide a better one, pls be strong
I'm grateful

1 Like

Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by archymacho(m): 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2021
Praise God..
Re: How Do You Lift Your Spirits When You Are Down? by doctore212(m): 11:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
RealMarv:

Me na olosho house I dey go

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Female Children Generous Than Males? / Should A Married Woman Be A Bridesmaid? / Man Smacks The Soul Out Of Girl On The NY Subway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.